Watch Usher perform live on stage for free during Cancun holidays at Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort
American R&B star Usher has confirmed that he will be performing live on stage at the Moon Palace Resort & Spa in Cancun on 29th December, 2012. Travellers going on Cancun holidays will be able to watch the seven-time Grammy-award winner at the live concert along with performances from Shakira, Enrique Iglesias and the Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy.
Palace Resorts has announced that the Moon Palace Resort & Spa in Cancun will be hosting live performances from the U.S. R&B superstar Usher this winter.
The American singer will be taking part in a concert that includes performances from Shakira, Enrique Inglesias, Jon Secada and the Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy. Guests who have booked Cancun holidays at the resort will be able to attend the concert free of charge while enjoying the all inclusive amenities at the luxury resort.
During the concert at the Cancun hotel on 29th December, 2012, the seven-time Grammy-winning R&B singer will be performing songs from his latest album, with hits including "Scream" and "Lemme See".
"Palace Resorts was a pioneer in the traditional all-inclusive concept, but as we evolved with a new level of extraordinary offerings, acclaimed entertainment, superior amenities and over-the-top guest experiences, we have essentially created the new 'awe-inclusive' category," commented Gibran Chapur, the Executive Vice President of Palace Resorts.
"We are thrilled to welcome Usher as the latest act in our entertainment line-up, and glad to offer our guests complimentary tickets so they can see him up close."
Tourists who are taking holidays to Cancun at properties including the Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort, Beach Palace, Sun Palace, Playacar Palace and Le Blanc Spa Resort will receive complimentary tickets to the concert while non-guests can buy tickets in three categories: Gold ($150), Platinum ($300) and Diamond ($350).
The all-inclusive Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort has won numerous awards for providing fantastic holidays in Cancun for tourists.
The luxury resort stands out from other Cancun hotels and boasts 2,457 elegantly-decorated guest rooms, including ocean view and garden view rooms and suites or golf villa suites. Facilities at the hotels include two large lagoon-style pools, two children’s pools and six Jacuzzis; 13 gourmet restaurants with international cuisine and 11 stylish bars; the Moon Spa with 30 spacious treatment rooms and a wide range of facials, massages and bath therapies; water sports marina; a private Kids Club; and a Signature Jack Nicklaus golf course which allows golf players to soak up the spectacular views that overlook natural landscapes.
From November, 2012, holidaymakers staying at the Moon Palace will be able to ride the wave simulator, FlowRider Double, which will provide plenty of entertainment for guests of all ages.
Tourists who book at least five nights at the Cancun resort will also receive $1,500 resort credit which can be used on room upgrades, spa and beauty treatments, golf games, Colin Cowie Wedding packages, and excursions.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- Adults only resort just 20 minutes from the airport and the nightlife of Cancun 15 miles away
- Enjoy one of the various treatments on offer at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort you will...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...