Watch Usher perform live on stage for free during Cancun holidays at Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort
American R&B star Usher has confirmed that he will be performing live on stage at the Moon Palace Resort & Spa in Cancun on 29th December, 2012. Travellers going on Cancun holidays will be able to watch the seven-time Grammy-award winner at the live concert along with performances from Shakira, Enrique Iglesias and the Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy.
Palace Resorts has announced that the Moon Palace Resort & Spa in Cancun will be hosting live performances from the U.S. R&B superstar Usher this winter.
The American singer will be taking part in a concert that includes performances from Shakira, Enrique Inglesias, Jon Secada and the Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy. Guests who have booked Cancun holidays at the resort will be able to attend the concert free of charge while enjoying the all inclusive amenities at the luxury resort.
During the concert at the Cancun hotel on 29th December, 2012, the seven-time Grammy-winning R&B singer will be performing songs from his latest album, with hits including "Scream" and "Lemme See".
"Palace Resorts was a pioneer in the traditional all-inclusive concept, but as we evolved with a new level of extraordinary offerings, acclaimed entertainment, superior amenities and over-the-top guest experiences, we have essentially created the new 'awe-inclusive' category," commented Gibran Chapur, the Executive Vice President of Palace Resorts.
"We are thrilled to welcome Usher as the latest act in our entertainment line-up, and glad to offer our guests complimentary tickets so they can see him up close."
Tourists who are taking holidays to Cancun at properties including the Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort, Beach Palace, Sun Palace, Playacar Palace and Le Blanc Spa Resort will receive complimentary tickets to the concert while non-guests can buy tickets in three categories: Gold ($150), Platinum ($300) and Diamond ($350).
The all-inclusive Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort has won numerous awards for providing fantastic holidays in Cancun for tourists.
The luxury resort stands out from other Cancun hotels and boasts 2,457 elegantly-decorated guest rooms, including ocean view and garden view rooms and suites or golf villa suites. Facilities at the hotels include two large lagoon-style pools, two children’s pools and six Jacuzzis; 13 gourmet restaurants with international cuisine and 11 stylish bars; the Moon Spa with 30 spacious treatment rooms and a wide range of facials, massages and bath therapies; water sports marina; a private Kids Club; and a Signature Jack Nicklaus golf course which allows golf players to soak up the spectacular views that overlook natural landscapes.
From November, 2012, holidaymakers staying at the Moon Palace will be able to ride the wave simulator, FlowRider Double, which will provide plenty of entertainment for guests of all ages.
Tourists who book at least five nights at the Cancun resort will also receive $1,500 resort credit which can be used on room upgrades, spa and beauty treatments, golf games, Colin Cowie Wedding packages, and excursions.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
At Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, you will experience unlimited all inclusive luxury 24 Hours a day - it's the holiday of a lifetime
- Unlimited-Luxury with gourmet dining and premium beverages in a choice of six reservation-free restaurants and five stylish bars
- Enjoy endless activities - from kayaking to snorkelling, windsurfing and much more
- Pamper yourself with innovative treatments at the Now Spa by Pevonia
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Get up to $3600 resort credits to spend on luxurious extras like spa treatments, golf, excursions and so much more!
- Relax and rejuvenate at the world-class spa with 75 treatment rooms
- Enjoy Up to $3600 resort credit to spend on spa, excursions, golf and more
- Dine at a wide choice of restaurants specialising in Italian, Asian and Mexican cuisine
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
No matter if you're returning or if this is your first time to Cancun, days full of entertainment and fine dining at the...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...