Luxury Dubai hotel to open at the exclusive Dubai Marina in 2013
The InterContinental Hotels Groups recently signed an agreement with the property development first Select Group allowing them to begin construction of the new InterContinental hotel located at the exclusive Dubai Marina. Boasting of breathtaking views, 132 hotel rooms and 196 InterContinental Residential Suites many are expecting that this hotel will become one of the more popular luxury Dubai hotels.
The InterContinental Hotels Groups (IHG) recently signed an agreement with property development company Select Group, paving the way for the construction of what is expected to be a top luxury Dubai hotel; the InterContinental Dubai Marina. As the name suggests, the hotel will be located at the exclusive Dubai Marina - the largest man made marina in the world and a popular attraction for travellers on holidays in Dubai. The new hotel will form part of the Bay Central development and is scheduled to open its doors to customers some time at the end of 2013.
Pascal Gauvi the Chief Operating Officer for IHG India, Middle East and Africa had the following to say of the hotel group’s latest addition, “The Dubai Marina is a fantastic hub of activity for guests looking to experience everything Dubai has to offer. It’s close to great shopping malls as well as one of Dubai’s most popular beaches. The InterContinental Dubai Marina will perfectly complement its sister hotel in the city, InterContinental Dubai Festival City, and we are looking forward to opening the hotel by the end of next year”.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
There is little doubt that, once launched, travellers interested in booking a pampering Dubai holiday will be flocking to the InterContinental Dubai Marina, boasting of a gorgeous location, easy access to the Jumeirah Beach Residences’ beach, access to the InterContinental spa fully equipped with a swimming pool and deck. All these facilities come in addition to a first class dining experience with as many as eight food and beverage facilities comprised of restaurants, bars and an impressive 600m2 night club.
The hotel, which will also offer residential suites for those guests planning a long stay at this luxury Dubai hotel, will feature 132 hotel rooms, and a staggering 196 InterContinental Residential Suites- a mixture of studies, one, two three and four bedroom luxury apartments.
The Chairman of the Select Group, Rahail Aslam, expressed confidence in the ability of the IHG to execute the vision for the hotel, stating at the signing ceremony, “the Bay Central development in Dubai Marina has plenty to boast about, from being positioned right at the heart of the Dubai Marina to the magnificent views that the three towers in the development offer. The InterContinental brand completes the development’s offering perfectly and we trust that IHG will deliver the quality of service and high standard of operations that they are renowned for”.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Impeccable service combined with comfort and luxury at Hyatt Regency Dubai
- More than ten different Food and Beverage Outlets for your choice
- Try something absolutely unique on Dubai's only Ice Rink
- Located in the heart of the historic Deira with walking distance to the gold souks
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free WIFI
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- Complimentary shuttle transfer to the Dubai Parks & Resorts themepark. Buy your tickets with us!
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Enjoy unparalleled luxury and splendour at one of the premier establishments sitting on Dubai's renowned Jumeirah Strip....
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...