Luxury Dubai hotel to open at the exclusive Dubai Marina in 2013
The InterContinental Hotels Groups recently signed an agreement with the property development first Select Group allowing them to begin construction of the new InterContinental hotel located at the exclusive Dubai Marina. Boasting of breathtaking views, 132 hotel rooms and 196 InterContinental Residential Suites many are expecting that this hotel will become one of the more popular luxury Dubai hotels.
The InterContinental Hotels Groups (IHG) recently signed an agreement with property development company Select Group, paving the way for the construction of what is expected to be a top luxury Dubai hotel; the InterContinental Dubai Marina. As the name suggests, the hotel will be located at the exclusive Dubai Marina - the largest man made marina in the world and a popular attraction for travellers on holidays in Dubai. The new hotel will form part of the Bay Central development and is scheduled to open its doors to customers some time at the end of 2013.
Pascal Gauvi the Chief Operating Officer for IHG India, Middle East and Africa had the following to say of the hotel group’s latest addition, “The Dubai Marina is a fantastic hub of activity for guests looking to experience everything Dubai has to offer. It’s close to great shopping malls as well as one of Dubai’s most popular beaches. The InterContinental Dubai Marina will perfectly complement its sister hotel in the city, InterContinental Dubai Festival City, and we are looking forward to opening the hotel by the end of next year”.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
There is little doubt that, once launched, travellers interested in booking a pampering Dubai holiday will be flocking to the InterContinental Dubai Marina, boasting of a gorgeous location, easy access to the Jumeirah Beach Residences’ beach, access to the InterContinental spa fully equipped with a swimming pool and deck. All these facilities come in addition to a first class dining experience with as many as eight food and beverage facilities comprised of restaurants, bars and an impressive 600m2 night club.
The hotel, which will also offer residential suites for those guests planning a long stay at this luxury Dubai hotel, will feature 132 hotel rooms, and a staggering 196 InterContinental Residential Suites- a mixture of studies, one, two three and four bedroom luxury apartments.
The Chairman of the Select Group, Rahail Aslam, expressed confidence in the ability of the IHG to execute the vision for the hotel, stating at the signing ceremony, “the Bay Central development in Dubai Marina has plenty to boast about, from being positioned right at the heart of the Dubai Marina to the magnificent views that the three towers in the development offer. The InterContinental brand completes the development’s offering perfectly and we trust that IHG will deliver the quality of service and high standard of operations that they are renowned for”.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Discover the impressive opulence of Dubai's skyline matched only by the views across the Arabian Gulf
Impeccable service combined with comfort and luxury with stunning views of Downtown Dubai
- A landmark hotel located in Deira, Dubai's historic district with stunning views over the city!
- Incredible bars, clubs and restaurants, including hip and trendy Sho Cho that's been taking Dubai's fashion set by storm.
- There are plenty of sightseeing and historical places to visit within walking distance
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Exlusive Free Half Board upgrade (book by 11 November 2017)!!!
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
A warm welcome awaits you behind the striking geometric façade of Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Jumeirah, 20 minutes by taxi...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...