Luxury Dubai hotel to open at the exclusive Dubai Marina in 2013
The InterContinental Hotels Groups recently signed an agreement with the property development first Select Group allowing them to begin construction of the new InterContinental hotel located at the exclusive Dubai Marina. Boasting of breathtaking views, 132 hotel rooms and 196 InterContinental Residential Suites many are expecting that this hotel will become one of the more popular luxury Dubai hotels.
The InterContinental Hotels Groups (IHG) recently signed an agreement with property development company Select Group, paving the way for the construction of what is expected to be a top luxury Dubai hotel; the InterContinental Dubai Marina. As the name suggests, the hotel will be located at the exclusive Dubai Marina - the largest man made marina in the world and a popular attraction for travellers on holidays in Dubai. The new hotel will form part of the Bay Central development and is scheduled to open its doors to customers some time at the end of 2013.
Pascal Gauvi the Chief Operating Officer for IHG India, Middle East and Africa had the following to say of the hotel group’s latest addition, “The Dubai Marina is a fantastic hub of activity for guests looking to experience everything Dubai has to offer. It’s close to great shopping malls as well as one of Dubai’s most popular beaches. The InterContinental Dubai Marina will perfectly complement its sister hotel in the city, InterContinental Dubai Festival City, and we are looking forward to opening the hotel by the end of next year”.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
There is little doubt that, once launched, travellers interested in booking a pampering Dubai holiday will be flocking to the InterContinental Dubai Marina, boasting of a gorgeous location, easy access to the Jumeirah Beach Residences’ beach, access to the InterContinental spa fully equipped with a swimming pool and deck. All these facilities come in addition to a first class dining experience with as many as eight food and beverage facilities comprised of restaurants, bars and an impressive 600m2 night club.
The hotel, which will also offer residential suites for those guests planning a long stay at this luxury Dubai hotel, will feature 132 hotel rooms, and a staggering 196 InterContinental Residential Suites- a mixture of studies, one, two three and four bedroom luxury apartments.
The Chairman of the Select Group, Rahail Aslam, expressed confidence in the ability of the IHG to execute the vision for the hotel, stating at the signing ceremony, “the Bay Central development in Dubai Marina has plenty to boast about, from being positioned right at the heart of the Dubai Marina to the magnificent views that the three towers in the development offer. The InterContinental brand completes the development’s offering perfectly and we trust that IHG will deliver the quality of service and high standard of operations that they are renowned for”.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
The location on the world famous, Palm Jumeirah, provides superb access to white sandy beaches.
- Nestled on the quiet, pristine West Crescent of Dubai’s iconic Palm Jumeirah
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- FREE Half Board upgrade
- Up to two kids stay and play FREE
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Intercontinental Mauritius + Hyatt Regency Dubai
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most picturesque parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
A mix of colonial heritage and contemporary design with tropical accents, The Ravenala Attitude is the first 4-star,...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...