New mobile app offers a unique advertising opportunity while providing info about Caribbean holidays
Jamaican models Kimanee Wilson and Januel Mc Kenzie the two minds behind the Caribbean holidays website and mobile application MyTravel Insider LLC have announced that their app will launch in both the Apple App Store and the Android play store this fall. With a growing number of people making the switch to smart phones each year the application is undoubtedly a unique platform for advertisers.
MyTravel Insider LLC, a travel guide designed by Jamaican super models Kimanee Wilson and Januel Mc Kenzie, is poised to offer travellers unique insights into the culture, lifestyle and activities available at some of the most popular Caribbean holiday destinations and resorts. The guide comes complete with a fully integrated website and a mobile application set to be officially released on both Apple’s App Store and Android’s Play store in autumn 2012.
The travel guide is currently being marketed as being able to provide a thoughtful insider’s view of everything that a fun-filled holiday in the Caribbean has to offer.
The app will provide subscribers with a list of the top Caribbean resorts and hotels as well as the must see attractions in each island, including a top 10 list of things to do to, however there will also be a focus on those attractions said to be “off the beaten path”-ideal for those looking for a unique holiday experience. Additionally, there is also a dedicated section providing links to the best local tour guides entitled “Native Links”- an indication of the attention for thoughtful details that went into the designing of MyTravel Insider.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
Notably, Ms Wilson and Ms Mc Kenzie have designed the website to suit travellers on any budget, from those looking for affordability to those lucky travellers planning a luxury Caribbean getaway. “Having traveled throughout the world... we understand what travelers are looking for in a destination and saw the need to provide them with that authentic alternative” noted Ms Wilson.
With the Caribbean Tourism Organsiation (CTO) estimating that approximately 23.1 million travellers booked Caribbean holidays in 2010 both women have noted that MyTravel Insider provides business with a unique opportunity to showcase their product while reaching a wide audience.
Furthermore, the advertising potential of an application like MyTravel Insider is untold considering that over 1 billion applications downloaded from Apple’s APP store alone along with the fact that each year a growing number of people are making the switch to owning a smart phone. Advertisements appearing on the app will be featured in a fully functioning multimedia format, with contact information and direct links to their websites included.
Ms Januel Mc Kenzie added on a final note, ‘with the growing number of smartphone users, our company is providing a more efficient way to promote ones business”.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Enjoy a range of tours and excursions
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 28th Feb
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Come to the beautiful island of Barbados and feel the magic of the Caribbean sun. Seven rejuvenating days in the...
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget at Coconut Court Beach...