New mobile app offers a unique advertising opportunity while providing info about Caribbean holidays
Jamaican models Kimanee Wilson and Januel Mc Kenzie the two minds behind the Caribbean holidays website and mobile application MyTravel Insider LLC have announced that their app will launch in both the Apple App Store and the Android play store this fall. With a growing number of people making the switch to smart phones each year the application is undoubtedly a unique platform for advertisers.
MyTravel Insider LLC, a travel guide designed by Jamaican super models Kimanee Wilson and Januel Mc Kenzie, is poised to offer travellers unique insights into the culture, lifestyle and activities available at some of the most popular Caribbean holiday destinations and resorts. The guide comes complete with a fully integrated website and a mobile application set to be officially released on both Apple’s App Store and Android’s Play store in autumn 2012.
The travel guide is currently being marketed as being able to provide a thoughtful insider’s view of everything that a fun-filled holiday in the Caribbean has to offer.
The app will provide subscribers with a list of the top Caribbean resorts and hotels as well as the must see attractions in each island, including a top 10 list of things to do to, however there will also be a focus on those attractions said to be “off the beaten path”-ideal for those looking for a unique holiday experience. Additionally, there is also a dedicated section providing links to the best local tour guides entitled “Native Links”- an indication of the attention for thoughtful details that went into the designing of MyTravel Insider.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
Notably, Ms Wilson and Ms Mc Kenzie have designed the website to suit travellers on any budget, from those looking for affordability to those lucky travellers planning a luxury Caribbean getaway. “Having traveled throughout the world... we understand what travelers are looking for in a destination and saw the need to provide them with that authentic alternative” noted Ms Wilson.
With the Caribbean Tourism Organsiation (CTO) estimating that approximately 23.1 million travellers booked Caribbean holidays in 2010 both women have noted that MyTravel Insider provides business with a unique opportunity to showcase their product while reaching a wide audience.
Furthermore, the advertising potential of an application like MyTravel Insider is untold considering that over 1 billion applications downloaded from Apple’s APP store alone along with the fact that each year a growing number of people are making the switch to owning a smart phone. Advertisements appearing on the app will be featured in a fully functioning multimedia format, with contact information and direct links to their websites included.
Ms Januel Mc Kenzie added on a final note, ‘with the growing number of smartphone users, our company is providing a more efficient way to promote ones business”.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Enjoy a fantastic tour
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Fantastic all-inclusive package providing all meals, snacks, unlimited premium beverages, 24-hour room service and more
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
- Enjoy fantastic access to the newly opening Grand Section which includes ten new restaurants and 6 bars, a waterpark, a new spa with 64 treatment rooms, a theatre and a bowling alley, plus another Playroom Kids’ club and Wired Teens lounge
- Kids Stay, Play and Eat free
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
- This offer includes a free Historical Havana Tour
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget. This is the perfect...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...