"Guaranteed Getaway" Hurricane Policy for tourists booking Caribbean Holidays at Breezes and Hedonism Resorts
Tourists taking Caribbean holidays at Breezes and Hedonism Resorts in Jamaica and the Bahamas are being offered "Guaranteed Getaway" plans as hurricane activity in the region increases. Guests will receive reimbursement for any disrupted nights, as well as a voucher for the value of any disrupted nights that can be used the following year if a there is hurricane during their stay.
After Hurricane Isaac stormed its way through the Caribbean and southern states in America last week, tourists staying at Breezes and Hedonism resorts in Jamaica and the Bahamas are being offered “Guaranteed Getaway” policies.
If a hurricane strikes while travellers are enjoying holidays in Jamaica or the Bahamas at any of the resorts, they will receive reimbursement for the value of disrupted nights as well as a voucher that can be spent in the same month, the following year.
If tourists are disrupted by a storm or hurricane as they travel to their holidays in the Caribbean, Breezes and Hedonism Resorts will provide complimentary extensions to make up the number of nights missed. Guests who have to reschedule their Caribbean holidays due to a hurricane will receive vouchers that can be used at a later date.
Holidaymakers are provided with a “sunshine guarantee” where for every day the sun is not shining, the resorts will offer a credit voucher to the value of their room. The vouchers must be used within a year and can go towards future holidays to the Caribbean.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
The Breezes and Hedonism brands are operated by SuperClub Resorts and the Caribbean hotels and resorts include Hedonism II in Jamaica, Breezes Grand resort & Spa in Negril Jamaica, and Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas.
The Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas is situated in Nassau on the white sands of Cable Beach and tourists taking Bahamas holidays can enjoy facilities including four gourmet restaurants and four bars, swimming pools and Jacuzzis, tennis courts, and a variety of fun watersports.
Travellers planning Jamaica holidays can choose from Hedonism II, the adults-only resort, and Breezes Grand Resort & Spa; both of which are located on the famous seven-mile beach in Negril.
Hedonism II is an all-inclusive resort with 280 guest rooms and suites, and facilities include four restaurants, five bars, tennis courts, a disco, fitness centre, a nude spa, nude swimming pools and a nudist beach.
Breezes Grand Resort & Spa Negril is open to tourists over the age of 16 and features several exquisite restaurants and stylish bars, a freshwater swimming pool, Jacuzzis, disco, spa, fitness centre, and access to a pristine stretch of white sand beach.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
With great watersports galore, your winter-sun holiday can be one to remember in Cuba
- Try your hand at some adrenaline-pumping water sports including sailing, windsurfing and diving
- If you’re not up for a night on the tiles you can simply chill out at the resort and enjoy the evening’s entertainment
- If you’re a night-owl you won’t be able to resist Varadero’s buzzing nightlife
Indulge in a couples special retreat that includes a Deluxe Havana City Break and Luxury Adults-Only All Inclusive Beach Escape in Varadero
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 15th Nov
- The perfect 5* multi centre - mixing exciting city life with a pampering beach retreat in romantic Cuba
- The luxury adults-only all-suite hotel Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort and Spa is situated on the pristine Varadero beach
- Melia Habana is the perfect base for exploring all that Havana has to offer
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Explore the historic and cultural wonders of Cuba's spellbinding capital as you unwind over an eight-day getaway. Havana...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...