"Guaranteed Getaway" Hurricane Policy for tourists booking Caribbean Holidays at Breezes and Hedonism Resorts
Tourists taking Caribbean holidays at Breezes and Hedonism Resorts in Jamaica and the Bahamas are being offered "Guaranteed Getaway" plans as hurricane activity in the region increases. Guests will receive reimbursement for any disrupted nights, as well as a voucher for the value of any disrupted nights that can be used the following year if a there is hurricane during their stay.
After Hurricane Isaac stormed its way through the Caribbean and southern states in America last week, tourists staying at Breezes and Hedonism resorts in Jamaica and the Bahamas are being offered “Guaranteed Getaway” policies.
If a hurricane strikes while travellers are enjoying holidays in Jamaica or the Bahamas at any of the resorts, they will receive reimbursement for the value of disrupted nights as well as a voucher that can be spent in the same month, the following year.
If tourists are disrupted by a storm or hurricane as they travel to their holidays in the Caribbean, Breezes and Hedonism Resorts will provide complimentary extensions to make up the number of nights missed. Guests who have to reschedule their Caribbean holidays due to a hurricane will receive vouchers that can be used at a later date.
Holidaymakers are provided with a “sunshine guarantee” where for every day the sun is not shining, the resorts will offer a credit voucher to the value of their room. The vouchers must be used within a year and can go towards future holidays to the Caribbean.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
The Breezes and Hedonism brands are operated by SuperClub Resorts and the Caribbean hotels and resorts include Hedonism II in Jamaica, Breezes Grand resort & Spa in Negril Jamaica, and Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas.
The Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas is situated in Nassau on the white sands of Cable Beach and tourists taking Bahamas holidays can enjoy facilities including four gourmet restaurants and four bars, swimming pools and Jacuzzis, tennis courts, and a variety of fun watersports.
Travellers planning Jamaica holidays can choose from Hedonism II, the adults-only resort, and Breezes Grand Resort & Spa; both of which are located on the famous seven-mile beach in Negril.
Hedonism II is an all-inclusive resort with 280 guest rooms and suites, and facilities include four restaurants, five bars, tennis courts, a disco, fitness centre, a nude spa, nude swimming pools and a nudist beach.
Breezes Grand Resort & Spa Negril is open to tourists over the age of 16 and features several exquisite restaurants and stylish bars, a freshwater swimming pool, Jacuzzis, disco, spa, fitness centre, and access to a pristine stretch of white sand beach.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
- Enjoy water sports on the Varadero beach, relax by the hotel pool, sample a refreshing cocktail
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 29th June 2017
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget. This is the perfect...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...