Sandals Emerald Bay teams up with The Bachelor to promote luxury Bahamas holidays for couples
The exclusive Bahamas resort, the Sandals Emerald Bay, will be the location for the season finale of the Channel 5 show The Bachelor where Spencer Matthews will whisk the three finalists vying for his affections to the luxury resort. In celebration of being part of the iconic programme, Sandals has announced a competition for travel agents where the five agents who perform the best at promoting Sandals and romantic holidays in the Bahamas will win afternoon tea with Spencer Matthews.
The Sandals Emerald Bay, Great Exuma exclusive Bahamas resort has long been known as the ideal spot for travellers planning romantic holidays in the Bahamas with that special someone. Giving its reputation as an exclusive adults-only resort for couples, it is only fitting that the hit Channel 5 show The Bachelor has chosen this resort as the location for the all important season finale. Episode ten, set to air on the 31st august 2012, will see Bachelor Spencer Matthews of Made in Chelsea fame; whisk the three lovely finalists vying for his affections to the luxury resort.
In celebration of its part to play in the popular television series, the management at Sandals Emerald Bay Bahamas in collaboration with the Bahamas Tourist Office have devised a promotional competition for travel agents. Under the competition five lucky agents will be selected to enjoy a Luxury Included afternoon tea session with Spencer Matthews at a top London location, with each of the five winners presented with their very own single long-stemmed red rose. Travel expenses to the currently undisclosed location will be included in the prize.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
To take part in the competition, interested travel agents are first required to complete the Sandals Resorts online training available via the Selling Sandals website, additionally they must complete the Bahamas Tourist Office’s (BTO) online training. Following the completion of both training sessions the agents will be asked to “declare their love” to Sandals and the BTO throughout the course of the competition.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
As part of their declaration of love, the travel agents are required to:
- Register all bookings made to the Sandals Royal Bahamian during the campaign with their local Sandals business development manager
- Highlight the efforts they have made to promote the Sandals resort as the ideal location for a romantic holiday in the Bahamas by sending evidence to their local Sandals business development manager. Agents could for example choose to create a window display at their agency promoting the package deals for luxury all inclusive Bahamas holidays at the Sandals Emerald Bay, Great Exuma
Those interested in taking part in the competition should note that the campaign will be running until 29th September 2012, with the afternoon tea session to be held during the month of October 2012.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Sandals Emerald Bay, Golf, Tennis and Spa Resort Browse all
Escape to an Island of indescribable beauty in The Bahamas and stay at Sandals Emerald Bay, Golf, Tennis, and Spa Resort
Enjoy unprecedented luxury and unlimited land and water sports at Sandals Emerald Bay Golf, Tennis and Spa Resort, a priviledged enclave where service reigns supreme
- Pamper yourself with a treatment from one of the extensive treatments offered at the tranquil sanctuary that is Red Lane Spa
- Enjoy fantastic nightly entertainment including Talent Night, Live bands & Shows, Chocolate Buffet Nights & More
- Unlimited fine dining at 7 Restaurants plus 6 Full-Service Bars including Swim-up Pool bar & Piano Bar