The second Annual Health and Wellness Retreat to be held in Saint Lucia
Under the name "Elevate Yourself" the second Annual Health and Wellness Retreat will be celebrated in Saint Lucia from 4th to 7th October. Top experts will share tips and advice with those who wish to learn more about wellness while on St Lucia holidays.
The Caribbean island of Saint Lucia has been picked to be the host of this year’s Annual Health and Wellness Retreat. The event, under the name of “Elevate Yourself”, will be celebrated from 4th to 7th October, and many leading experts will participate and share their knowledge with all the people who assist in wellness seminars, beachside fitness clinics, healthy cooking demonstrations and even sunrise mediations. The retreat will be a golden opportunity for those who wish to learn more about health and nutrition while on St Lucia holidays.
Guests who assist will have plenty of time to unwind and rest while taking part in this unique experience; daily spa treatments, classes, receptions and transportation from select hotels are included. Many spa resorts in St Lucia are already offering specially priced packages for the four-day retreat which will take place in locales across the charming country, from Pigeon Island National Park near Castries, the capital, to the UNESCO World Heritage Pitons in the south-western town of Soufriere.
Louis Lewis, Director of Tourism for the Saint Lucia Tourist Board was extremely pleased with the election of the island as the host of this unique retreat, and is looking forward to receiving the experts that will lead the event. “Saint Lucia has a reputation as a tranquil, rejuvenating and even spiritual destination,” he said “with a number of resorts widely recognised for their world-class spa and wellness programmes. The Health and Wellness Retreat is a natural fit and the quality of this year’s expert guests speaks to the growing stature of the event. We’re truly honoured to welcome such a renowned group to Saint Lucia.”
Joy Bauer, nutrition and health expert for the Today Show, and Lindsay Wagner, actress and best-selling co-author of The High Road to Health are among the experts that will share their knowledge and advice on wellness with the public. Bauer will present her top ten tips for “Losing weight and keeping it off” and share information on how to find the fountain of youth in your grocery cart, whilst Lindsay Wagner will lead a sunrise group meditation and teach how to “Quiet the Mind & Open the Heart” by releasing thoughts, attitudes and beliefs of negative emotions.
The retreat’s diverse programme will also be led by three other magnificent wellness specialists: John Schumacher, founder and director of Unity Woods Yoga Centre, Dr. Stephen Brewer, medical director At Canyon Ranch Health Resorts in Tucson and Dani Devaux, creator of Blood, Sweat and Tears fitness programme. Schumacher will lead daily yoga sessions on the basic postures and breathing exercises that energise and centre the body, Dr. Brewer will speak about the “Optimal Wellness”- how to achieve good health through exercise, nutrition, behavioural modification and mental awareness, and Dani Devaux will lead various sunset beach boots camps based on her high intensity interval training programme designed for all fitness levels.
By participating in this unique event guests will be able to combine relaxation and rest with healthy activities each day, such as: guided rain forest hikes and beachside Tai Chi and Yoga. Visitors staying at any of the participating resorts will guarantee the most amazing spa holidays in St Lucia seeing that daily spa treatments will be included. The just re-launched Body Holiday- Le Sport is among these marvellous resorts, and will give its guests the opportunity to pamper in the natural therapeutic benefits of Soufriere’s mineral and mud baths.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Escape to a vibrant resort nestled in St Lucia's most striking landscape - beautiful Labrelotte Bay; it's captivating for families and couples
- Book All Inclusive to include breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks & beverages, including alcohol (wine and sparkling wine by glass), access to both motorized & non motorized water sports and a tennis court
- Located in beautiful Labrelotte Bay on the island of Saint Lucia
- Enhancement sale: Massive Savings on Accomodation and Meal Upgrades of upto 56%
- 6 swimming pools including two children's swimming pools
Discover Ocean Views and St Lucian magic In Morgan Bay with a free room upgrade and upto half price accomodation
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- Take advantage of savings up to 50% for travel in 2017 and 2018, Room upgrades or have Christmas on us!
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste included in your all inclusive plan
- 1 Child stays and eats free in a Premium Double or 2 Children stay free in a Family Suite
Check into a pretty boutique hotel and experience St Lucia's best beaches, restaurants and nightlife - you can even try your luck at Treasure Bay Casino!
- Exclusive! Book and save £500 per person!
- Perfectly placed at the heart of lively Rodney Bay Village
- Go for a de-stressing or beautifying treatment at the hotel's spa
- Enjoy a spicy island vibe at the hotel's Koko Cabana Bistro & Bar, offering regular live entertainment, barbecues & much more
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...