BA launches new first class flights to popular Caribbean holiday destinations
The launch of British Airways' successful First Class service has now been rolled onto four of its Caribbean destinations so that passengers flying to Bermuda, Barbados, Trinidad or St Lucia holidays will now have a more high class experience if they opt to book the newly introuced First Class cabin
British Airways has now introduced the addition of its award-winning First Class service to four of the most popular Caribbean holiday destination they serve. The newly launched First Class service has been rolled out to their Bermuda, Trinidad, Barbados and St Lucia flights, departing from London Gatwick and starting this summer.
BA passengers flying to their holidays in St Lucia, Barbados, Bermuda and Port of Spain in Trinidad will now be able to experience the luxury service at the brand new British Airways premium cabin.
The mentioned Caribbean flights to Barbados, Bermuda, Trinidad and St Lucia will service these routes aboard Boeing 777-200 aircraft, with the new First Class cabin now also offering a 60 per cent wider seat space, personal electronic blinds, private wardrobes and the kind of privacy that creates an intimate experience for the flying customer.
Image by: worldtraveller5,on Flickr
As part of the new food and drink enhancements to British Airways’ World Traveller Plus premium economy cabin, passengers flying to these Caribbean holiday destinations in this cabin will now be offered a drink before take-off and the choice of two entrees from the Club World menu.
The World Traveller Plus cabin also offers more privacy and comfort with larger seats, lumbar support, adjustable headrests and leg rests.
BA’s Head of Commercial Gatwick,Colm Lacy said about the new developments across its Caribbean fleet: "These are significant steps forward for our premium customers at Gatwick. The introduction of the new First cabin means our customers can enjoy the very best travel experience British Airways has to offer.
Image by: worldtraveller5,on Flickr
"Our World Traveller Plus customers are also benefiting from an upgraded food and drink service, offering them even more choice in our premium economy cabin."
British Airways also offers passengers with a range of holiday packages in the Caribbean with the new First class cabin and World Traveller Plus cabin including seven night holidays in St Lucia staying at luxury 5*hotels such as Jade Mountain and Cap Maison. They also feature many 5* resorts in Barbados including The Sandpiper and the Fairmont Royal Pavilion as well as the exclusive Sandy Lane.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...
This is the place to be if you're looking for a sun-drenched holiday by the sea. Rostrevor Hotel is one of the most...