BA launches new first class flights to popular Caribbean holiday destinations
The launch of British Airways' successful First Class service has now been rolled onto four of its Caribbean destinations so that passengers flying to Bermuda, Barbados, Trinidad or St Lucia holidays will now have a more high class experience if they opt to book the newly introuced First Class cabin
British Airways has now introduced the addition of its award-winning First Class service to four of the most popular Caribbean holiday destination they serve. The newly launched First Class service has been rolled out to their Bermuda, Trinidad, Barbados and St Lucia flights, departing from London Gatwick and starting this summer.
BA passengers flying to their holidays in St Lucia, Barbados, Bermuda and Port of Spain in Trinidad will now be able to experience the luxury service at the brand new British Airways premium cabin.
The mentioned Caribbean flights to Barbados, Bermuda, Trinidad and St Lucia will service these routes aboard Boeing 777-200 aircraft, with the new First Class cabin now also offering a 60 per cent wider seat space, personal electronic blinds, private wardrobes and the kind of privacy that creates an intimate experience for the flying customer.
Image by: worldtraveller5,on Flickr
As part of the new food and drink enhancements to British Airways’ World Traveller Plus premium economy cabin, passengers flying to these Caribbean holiday destinations in this cabin will now be offered a drink before take-off and the choice of two entrees from the Club World menu.
The World Traveller Plus cabin also offers more privacy and comfort with larger seats, lumbar support, adjustable headrests and leg rests.
BA’s Head of Commercial Gatwick,Colm Lacy said about the new developments across its Caribbean fleet: "These are significant steps forward for our premium customers at Gatwick. The introduction of the new First cabin means our customers can enjoy the very best travel experience British Airways has to offer.
Image by: worldtraveller5,on Flickr
"Our World Traveller Plus customers are also benefiting from an upgraded food and drink service, offering them even more choice in our premium economy cabin."
British Airways also offers passengers with a range of holiday packages in the Caribbean with the new First class cabin and World Traveller Plus cabin including seven night holidays in St Lucia staying at luxury 5*hotels such as Jade Mountain and Cap Maison. They also feature many 5* resorts in Barbados including The Sandpiper and the Fairmont Royal Pavilion as well as the exclusive Sandy Lane.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget. This is the perfect...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...