Hilton Hotels & Resorts to Add Two Luxury Egypt Hotels to Portfolio
Hilton Worldwide has signed an agreement with Egyptian Touristic Resorts LLC to launch two new hotels for tourists taking Egypt holidays. The new premium properties will be opened in Cairo and Alexandria and will include the 390-room Hilton Giza Pyramids and 195-room Hilton Alexandria King's Ranch Resort.
Hilton Hotels and Resorts will be adding two new properties in Egypt to its collection of global hotels after signing an agreement with Egyptian Touristic Resorts LLC.
The two new premium hotels in Egypt will be providing top luxury holiday experiences for tourists visiting Cairo and Alexandria and will be named Hilton Giza Pyramids and Hilton Alexandria King's Ranch Resort.
The President of Hilton Worldwide, Middle East & Africa, Rudi Jagersbacher, commented: "Hilton Worldwide has proudly served Egypt for over 50 years and today's announcement is testament to our commitment and confidence in the country. The two signings will add significant value to our current, extensive network of hotels and reaffirm our position as the country's foremost hospitality company."
Hilton Giza Pyramids is scheduled to open in 2016 and will be located in a residential and commercial district in South Cairo. The Egypt hotel will have 390 luxury rooms including 18 upscale suites and during holidays to Egypt, guests will be able to enjoy spectacular views overlooking the famous Pyramids and the Sphinx.
Facilities at the property will include a large health club, a lavish spa, an outdoor swimming pool, a collection of gourmet restaurants and sophisticated bars, and modern meeting and event facilities including a large function room, two boardrooms and four meeting rooms.
The second new hotel, Hilton Alexandria King's Ranch Resort, will be located 40 kilometres west of Alexandria and will have 195 elegant rooms for tourists enjoying holidays in Egypt.
The resort will be located close to the Borg Al Arab International Airport and will be surrounded by lush landscapes.
Scheduled to open in 2013, the Alexandria hotel will cater to guests seeking pampering Egypt holidays with an outdoor and indoor pool, an executive lounge, an all-day restaurant and a speciality restaurant, a destination bar and a lobby lounge, and meeting facilities including four large meeting rooms, a business centre and a large function room.
"We are very excited to add two world class properties to our expanding hotel portfolio,” added Dave Horton, the Global Head of Hilton Hotels & Resorts. “Hilton Hotels & Resorts has set the hospitality standard in Egypt for more than five decades and we are delighted that our enviable reputation for delivering superior guest service in stylish surroundings is set to continue with our latest signings."
Hilton Worldwide now operates 20 Egypt hotels in destinations including Sharm El Sheikh, Cairo, Nuweiba, Luxor, Alexandria, Dahab, Taba, Marsa Alam and Hurghada.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Enjoy a fun-filled stay on King's Island in the Nile River, with plenty of activities on offer at the hotel as well as being only a 10 minute drive away from Luxor downtown
- Cocktails, beverages and light meals are served in the lounge and drinks on deck until sun set
- Great selection of bars and restaurants, with everything from buffet to fine French cuisine, plus the Fellah Tent provides an overview of Oriental traditions
- Leisure facilities include two large swimming pools with waterfalls, separate children's pool and an adults only pool, plus floodlit tennis courts, a jogging track, fishing, an air conditioned gym and more!
Soma Bay Diving Centre offers guests a chance to explore the magnificent coral reefs in the tranquil calm waters of the Red Sea.
- The hotel's dramatic architecture was inspired by the temple at Karnak, combining the splendours of ancient egypt with the comforts of the modern world
- Guests can take advantage of the natural healing powers of the renowned waters and sands of Soma Bay
- The Red sea is renowned for its marine life so guests can take full advantage of the wonderful diving and snorkelling opportunities
Enjoy an Egyptian holiday of a lifetime, exploring Cairo and Luxor along with a fantastic cruise included
Stay in Cairo, Luxor and journey through the nile on a fantastic Cruise, given you the chance to discover Egypt
- Steigenberger Hotel Nile Palace is set in the heart of Luxor, close to the Temple of Luxor and with a magnificent position right on the banks of the River Nile.
- Ms Royal Viking is a smart, sophisticated ambience with all amenities included for that relaxing sail along the ancient River Nile
- Le Meridien Pyramids is set in landscaped gardens, equipped with two heated swimming pools and bar, Le Meridien enjoys spectacular views of the Pyramids, just a short drive from Cairo.
Introduce yourself to centuries of history on the River Nile and in Luxor before heading to the world's ancient wonder, the Pyramids and amazing Cairo
- Upgrade to the Full Excursions Package on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise from £249pp
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Le Meridien Pyramids
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise
Discover Egypt's beautiful capital as you take a 15-day holiday at the amazing Sofitel El Gezirah hotel. Set on a small...
M/S Royal Viking Itinerary (7 nights) Day One (Monday) Meet & assist al Luxor airport by our local representative....
The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh is a luxurious all-suite resort located in Hurghada on Egypt's Red Sea Coast. This secluded...
Cairo is a place of rich contrasts; a bustling metropolis which still hosts some of Egypt's most treasured historical...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...