Hilton Hotels & Resorts to Add Two Luxury Egypt Hotels to Portfolio
Hilton Worldwide has signed an agreement with Egyptian Touristic Resorts LLC to launch two new hotels for tourists taking Egypt holidays. The new premium properties will be opened in Cairo and Alexandria and will include the 390-room Hilton Giza Pyramids and 195-room Hilton Alexandria King's Ranch Resort.
Hilton Hotels and Resorts will be adding two new properties in Egypt to its collection of global hotels after signing an agreement with Egyptian Touristic Resorts LLC.
The two new premium hotels in Egypt will be providing top luxury holiday experiences for tourists visiting Cairo and Alexandria and will be named Hilton Giza Pyramids and Hilton Alexandria King's Ranch Resort.
The President of Hilton Worldwide, Middle East & Africa, Rudi Jagersbacher, commented: "Hilton Worldwide has proudly served Egypt for over 50 years and today's announcement is testament to our commitment and confidence in the country. The two signings will add significant value to our current, extensive network of hotels and reaffirm our position as the country's foremost hospitality company."
Hilton Giza Pyramids is scheduled to open in 2016 and will be located in a residential and commercial district in South Cairo. The Egypt hotel will have 390 luxury rooms including 18 upscale suites and during holidays to Egypt, guests will be able to enjoy spectacular views overlooking the famous Pyramids and the Sphinx.
Facilities at the property will include a large health club, a lavish spa, an outdoor swimming pool, a collection of gourmet restaurants and sophisticated bars, and modern meeting and event facilities including a large function room, two boardrooms and four meeting rooms.
The second new hotel, Hilton Alexandria King's Ranch Resort, will be located 40 kilometres west of Alexandria and will have 195 elegant rooms for tourists enjoying holidays in Egypt.
The resort will be located close to the Borg Al Arab International Airport and will be surrounded by lush landscapes.
Scheduled to open in 2013, the Alexandria hotel will cater to guests seeking pampering Egypt holidays with an outdoor and indoor pool, an executive lounge, an all-day restaurant and a speciality restaurant, a destination bar and a lobby lounge, and meeting facilities including four large meeting rooms, a business centre and a large function room.
"We are very excited to add two world class properties to our expanding hotel portfolio,” added Dave Horton, the Global Head of Hilton Hotels & Resorts. “Hilton Hotels & Resorts has set the hospitality standard in Egypt for more than five decades and we are delighted that our enviable reputation for delivering superior guest service in stylish surroundings is set to continue with our latest signings."
Hilton Worldwide now operates 20 Egypt hotels in destinations including Sharm El Sheikh, Cairo, Nuweiba, Luxor, Alexandria, Dahab, Taba, Marsa Alam and Hurghada.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Explore the historical surroundings and have a comfortable stay at Mercure Cairo le Sphinx
- Only 35 kilometres from Cairo's international airport
- Guests can enjoy the swimming pool or benefit from the Jacuzzi and all massage treatments the hotel offers
- Rooftop terrace with a memorable breathtaking views of the pyramids
Ideal for those who love the sun and sea with its own private beach and marina, a professional diving centre, a water sports centre and swimming pools.
- A prime location, beside a lovely sandy beach, just minutes from buzz of downtown Hurghada
- Kids can enjoy their own kids' club and pool, whilst adults can play tennis, squash or beach volleyball
- Guests can unwind and enjoy the magnificent view from their private balcony
This modern resort offers an ideal location for a family friendly stay close to beautiful sandy beaches
- Just 10 minutes by bus from a lovely stretch of some of the finest sandy beaches
- Dive deep into clear waters of the Red Sea to enjoy colourful coral reefs and explore a variety of fish and marine life
- Sol y Mar Sharks Bay offers a variety of restaurants, a lobby bar & terrace, an Internet cafe and a shuttle bus to the nearby beach
Enjoy access to 3 protected beaches, close proximity to the trendy strip of Naama Bay and its sizzling nightlife
- There is a myriad of activities on offer from relaxing treatments at the Club Olympus Spa to exciting land and water sports
- Choose from fantastic dining options including seasonal specialities, a charcoal grill, and Thai cuisine
- Adventure seekers can enjoy jeep safaris, quad bikes, mountain treks, and camel expeditions
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt's sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt's best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
Venture into the land of the pyramids and Pharaohs for a holiday you'll never forget. Besides the incredible history of...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Enjoy a week-long stay in the land of the pharaohs by the banks of the legendary River Nile. While in the city of Luxor...
The popularity of the city of Luxor as one of the treasure troves of historical ruins in Egypt is well known. Grab this...