British Airways customers given unique opportunity to earn cashback on all inclusive Caribbean holidays
British Airways customers were recently treated to airline's Winning Deals promotion whereby customers who booked all inclusive Caribbean holidays via BA's winning deals website stand to win up £100 cash back on their booking depending on the performance of Team GB athlete Jessica Ennis in the Olympic Games. The once in a lifetime offer included holidays to some of the best loved Caribbean destinations including St Lucia, Barbados and the Dominican Republic.
British Airways recently gave customers the opportunity to earn cash back on all inclusive Caribbean holidays with their British Airways Winning Deals promotion. The offer, which expired on 24th July 2012 for Caribbean holiday bookings, was marketed as a reward for those loyal Olympic supporters who have chosen to stay in the UK to support Team GB and Paralympics GB with the promotion only valid for travel dates after the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games (specific travel dates vary based on the destination chosen) while the cash back rewards are tied to the performance of specific British athletes during this year’s games.
The Caribbean Winning Deals were exclusive to bookings made for specific package holidays in the Caribbean via the dedicated Winnings Deals page of British Airways’ website whereby customers would receive as much as £100 cash back per booking made depending on the medal won by the athlete in question- which was in the case of the all inclusive Caribbean holidays offer none other than Jessica Ennis, the World and European heptathlon gold medallist. For those customers who took advantage of the unique opportunity to book an affordable package Caribbean getaway, should Jessica win a Gold Medal they will receive £100 per booking, for a Silver medal customers will receive £75 per booking and should she win a Bronze medal the reward will be £50 cash back per booking.
Image by: MaryleeUSA,on Flickr
As part of the Winning Deals promotion as many 25 top Caribbean holiday destinations were on offer with flights and a seven night stay in some of the best Caribbean hotels and resorts included. Destinations included, but were not limited to, Mexico’s ever popular Cancun, the Dominican Republic- best known for its all inclusive holiday scene in top spots like Punta Cana and Samana, St Lucia, Barbados, Tobago and Grenada. All these islands have proved to be favourite holiday spots for Brits with reputations for beautiful white sand beaches, calm inviting turquoise waters, friendly locals and mouth-watering cuisine.
Given all that the Caribbean has to offer, a stay at any one of these captivating islands may be just the thing needed following, the all the excitement and the hustle and bustle of the 2012 Olympic Games.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Offering superb accommodation with a wide range of facilities, Yas Island Rotana is conveniently located on the...