British Airways customers given unique opportunity to earn cashback on all inclusive Caribbean holidays
British Airways customers were recently treated to airline's Winning Deals promotion whereby customers who booked all inclusive Caribbean holidays via BA's winning deals website stand to win up £100 cash back on their booking depending on the performance of Team GB athlete Jessica Ennis in the Olympic Games. The once in a lifetime offer included holidays to some of the best loved Caribbean destinations including St Lucia, Barbados and the Dominican Republic.
British Airways recently gave customers the opportunity to earn cash back on all inclusive Caribbean holidays with their British Airways Winning Deals promotion. The offer, which expired on 24th July 2012 for Caribbean holiday bookings, was marketed as a reward for those loyal Olympic supporters who have chosen to stay in the UK to support Team GB and Paralympics GB with the promotion only valid for travel dates after the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games (specific travel dates vary based on the destination chosen) while the cash back rewards are tied to the performance of specific British athletes during this year’s games.
The Caribbean Winning Deals were exclusive to bookings made for specific package holidays in the Caribbean via the dedicated Winnings Deals page of British Airways’ website whereby customers would receive as much as £100 cash back per booking made depending on the medal won by the athlete in question- which was in the case of the all inclusive Caribbean holidays offer none other than Jessica Ennis, the World and European heptathlon gold medallist. For those customers who took advantage of the unique opportunity to book an affordable package Caribbean getaway, should Jessica win a Gold Medal they will receive £100 per booking, for a Silver medal customers will receive £75 per booking and should she win a Bronze medal the reward will be £50 cash back per booking.
Image by: MaryleeUSA,on Flickr
As part of the Winning Deals promotion as many 25 top Caribbean holiday destinations were on offer with flights and a seven night stay in some of the best Caribbean hotels and resorts included. Destinations included, but were not limited to, Mexico’s ever popular Cancun, the Dominican Republic- best known for its all inclusive holiday scene in top spots like Punta Cana and Samana, St Lucia, Barbados, Tobago and Grenada. All these islands have proved to be favourite holiday spots for Brits with reputations for beautiful white sand beaches, calm inviting turquoise waters, friendly locals and mouth-watering cuisine.
Given all that the Caribbean has to offer, a stay at any one of these captivating islands may be just the thing needed following, the all the excitement and the hustle and bustle of the 2012 Olympic Games.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
Fun and relaxation for all the family - there's something for everyone at Laguna Beach, come and discover it for yourself.
- Romantic boutique hotel at the beautiful Fisherman's Cove
- Winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for three years in a row
- Complimentary watersport like glass bottom boat, windsurfing, kayaks, snorkeling and more
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...