Enjoy Discounted Meals During St Lucia Holidays with "Summerlicious" Dining Programme
Travellers taking St Lucia holidays this summer will be able to take advantage of discounted meals at restaurants across the island after the St Lucia Tourist Board launched its "Summerlicious" programme. Set menus start from $19 for a two-course lunch and $35 for a three-course dinner and the programme is available at several hotels and resorts.
The St Lucia Tourist Board has just launched its “Summerlicious” dining programme at several restaurants across the Caribbean island.
Travellers planning to enjoy St Lucia holidays this summer will be able to take advantage of discounted meals at several participating restaurants islandwide from now until 30th September, 2012.
The dining programme options include three course dinners priced between $35 and $54 and two course lunches priced between $19 and $24. All meals will also be accompanied by a fruity cocktail made with Saint Lucia’s Chairman’s Reserve Rum.
Tourist taking holidays in St Lucia this summer can enjoy the “Summerlicious” delights at some of the most luxurious St Lucia hotels and resorts including Anse Chastanet, Bay Gardens Hotel and Bay Gardens Beach Resort, Cap Maison, Cotton Bay Village, Fond Doux Plantation, Calabash Cove, Jalousie Plantation, La Haut Resort, Stonefield Estate Villa Resort and Spa, Royal by Rex Resorts, Windjammer Landing and The BodyHoliday LeSPORT.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
As well as dining at their St Lucia hotel, tourists can head to other participating restaurants to enjoy excellent cuisine at fine dining restaurants Jacques Waterfront Dining, Big Chef Steak House, Fire Grill, Starfish, Doolittles, Buzz Restaurant, Rainforest Hideaway, La Terrasse, Spice of India, and Fox Grove Inn.
St Lucian food features West Indian, French and Creole influences and specialities include conch, green figs, salt fish, breadfruit and plantains.
St Lucia is an island nation located in the eastern Caribbean Sea and it is home to some of the Caribbean’s most breathtaking scenery including the majestic Pitons, lush green undulating hills, white sand palm-fringed beaches, and dense tropical rainforests.
During holidays to Lucia, tourists can visit a wide selection of attractions and sites such as the beautiful cascading Diamond Falls, the famous Anse Chastanet beach, the harbour town and capital city of Castries, and Pigeon Island National Park, which features the old British military base, Fort Rodney.
Image by: seejaneworkit,on Flickr
Holidaymakers can explore one of the world’s only drive-thru volcanoes in the world, bathe in sulphur springs in Soufriere, walk along the pristine beaches at sunset, take tours of historic plantations, or go snorkelling and scuba diving beneath the surface of the turquoise crystal clear ocean and explore colourful coral reefs and spectacular marine species.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Treat yourself to the ultimate Caribbean getaway staying on the stunning beachfront of Reduit Beach, right at the centre of everything and close to the lively strip of Rodney Bay.
- Take advantage of the on-site facilities including a spa, fitness centre and beauty salon
- Located on Reduit Beach, known for its island setting and breathtaking views
- Complimentary Hi-Speed internet access in rooms and free Wi-Fi in all public areas including the beach
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Save up to a fantastic 58%!! and the 1st Child STAYS FREE
- Please note hotel is closed for renovations on 1st-30th September 17
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
- Enjoy FREE $500 resort credit when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
Enjoy your stay in St Lucia's only resort with the iconic view of both Pitons mountains as they rise in splendour from the azure Caribbean Sea
- St. Lucia's only resort with the iconic view of both the Piti & Gros Piton mountains floating upon the Caribbean Sea
- A private estate of 600 lush tropical acres bordering two soft-sand Caribbean beaches with unspoiled coral reefs just offshore
- Perfect resort for travelling divers - PADI Dive Center available
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Exclusive offer: Massive Savings of upto £750 per person!
- Recently refurbished, including the addition of a new "toes in the sand" restaurant
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Find peace and quiet as you enjoy the astounding natural beauty which surrounds the Marigot Bay hotel during an 8-day...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Burrowed upon Rodney Bay, The All-inclusive Rex Papillion Hotel offers direct access to the pristine white sands of...