Enjoy Discounted Meals During St Lucia Holidays with "Summerlicious" Dining Programme
Travellers taking St Lucia holidays this summer will be able to take advantage of discounted meals at restaurants across the island after the St Lucia Tourist Board launched its "Summerlicious" programme. Set menus start from $19 for a two-course lunch and $35 for a three-course dinner and the programme is available at several hotels and resorts.
The St Lucia Tourist Board has just launched its “Summerlicious” dining programme at several restaurants across the Caribbean island.
Travellers planning to enjoy St Lucia holidays this summer will be able to take advantage of discounted meals at several participating restaurants islandwide from now until 30th September, 2012.
The dining programme options include three course dinners priced between $35 and $54 and two course lunches priced between $19 and $24. All meals will also be accompanied by a fruity cocktail made with Saint Lucia’s Chairman’s Reserve Rum.
Tourist taking holidays in St Lucia this summer can enjoy the “Summerlicious” delights at some of the most luxurious St Lucia hotels and resorts including Anse Chastanet, Bay Gardens Hotel and Bay Gardens Beach Resort, Cap Maison, Cotton Bay Village, Fond Doux Plantation, Calabash Cove, Jalousie Plantation, La Haut Resort, Stonefield Estate Villa Resort and Spa, Royal by Rex Resorts, Windjammer Landing and The BodyHoliday LeSPORT.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
As well as dining at their St Lucia hotel, tourists can head to other participating restaurants to enjoy excellent cuisine at fine dining restaurants Jacques Waterfront Dining, Big Chef Steak House, Fire Grill, Starfish, Doolittles, Buzz Restaurant, Rainforest Hideaway, La Terrasse, Spice of India, and Fox Grove Inn.
St Lucian food features West Indian, French and Creole influences and specialities include conch, green figs, salt fish, breadfruit and plantains.
St Lucia is an island nation located in the eastern Caribbean Sea and it is home to some of the Caribbean’s most breathtaking scenery including the majestic Pitons, lush green undulating hills, white sand palm-fringed beaches, and dense tropical rainforests.
During holidays to Lucia, tourists can visit a wide selection of attractions and sites such as the beautiful cascading Diamond Falls, the famous Anse Chastanet beach, the harbour town and capital city of Castries, and Pigeon Island National Park, which features the old British military base, Fort Rodney.
Image by: seejaneworkit,on Flickr
Holidaymakers can explore one of the world’s only drive-thru volcanoes in the world, bathe in sulphur springs in Soufriere, walk along the pristine beaches at sunset, take tours of historic plantations, or go snorkelling and scuba diving beneath the surface of the turquoise crystal clear ocean and explore colourful coral reefs and spectacular marine species.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Discover Ocean Views and St Lucian magic In Morgan Bay with a FREE room upgrade and HALF price accomodation
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 1 Child stays and eats FREE in a Premium Double or 2 Children stay FREE in a Family Suite
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste on your All Inclusive stay!
- Summer just got better with savings of up to 50% plus a FREE ROOM UPGRADE in selected rooms
Check into a pretty boutique hotel and experience St Lucia's best beaches, restaurants and nightlife - you can even try your luck at Treasure Bay Casino!
- Exclusive! Book and save £500 per person!
- Perfectly placed at the heart of lively Rodney Bay Village
- Go for a de-stressing or beautifying treatment at the hotel's spa
- Enjoy a spicy island vibe at the hotel's Koko Cabana Bistro & Bar, offering regular live entertainment, barbecues & much more
The Hidden Gem Hideaway that offers the ultimate St Lucia experience at Marigot Bay Resort & Marina by Capella Hotel Group
- Book now and receive a FREE upgrade
- Boutique hotel hidden away in marigot bay
- Lush gardens and wonderful views of the marina
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Find peace and quiet as you enjoy the astounding natural beauty which surrounds the Marigot Bay hotel during an 8-day...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...