Enjoy Discounted Meals During St Lucia Holidays with "Summerlicious" Dining Programme
Travellers taking St Lucia holidays this summer will be able to take advantage of discounted meals at restaurants across the island after the St Lucia Tourist Board launched its "Summerlicious" programme. Set menus start from $19 for a two-course lunch and $35 for a three-course dinner and the programme is available at several hotels and resorts.
The St Lucia Tourist Board has just launched its “Summerlicious” dining programme at several restaurants across the Caribbean island.
Travellers planning to enjoy St Lucia holidays this summer will be able to take advantage of discounted meals at several participating restaurants islandwide from now until 30th September, 2012.
The dining programme options include three course dinners priced between $35 and $54 and two course lunches priced between $19 and $24. All meals will also be accompanied by a fruity cocktail made with Saint Lucia’s Chairman’s Reserve Rum.
Tourist taking holidays in St Lucia this summer can enjoy the “Summerlicious” delights at some of the most luxurious St Lucia hotels and resorts including Anse Chastanet, Bay Gardens Hotel and Bay Gardens Beach Resort, Cap Maison, Cotton Bay Village, Fond Doux Plantation, Calabash Cove, Jalousie Plantation, La Haut Resort, Stonefield Estate Villa Resort and Spa, Royal by Rex Resorts, Windjammer Landing and The BodyHoliday LeSPORT.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
As well as dining at their St Lucia hotel, tourists can head to other participating restaurants to enjoy excellent cuisine at fine dining restaurants Jacques Waterfront Dining, Big Chef Steak House, Fire Grill, Starfish, Doolittles, Buzz Restaurant, Rainforest Hideaway, La Terrasse, Spice of India, and Fox Grove Inn.
St Lucian food features West Indian, French and Creole influences and specialities include conch, green figs, salt fish, breadfruit and plantains.
St Lucia is an island nation located in the eastern Caribbean Sea and it is home to some of the Caribbean’s most breathtaking scenery including the majestic Pitons, lush green undulating hills, white sand palm-fringed beaches, and dense tropical rainforests.
During holidays to Lucia, tourists can visit a wide selection of attractions and sites such as the beautiful cascading Diamond Falls, the famous Anse Chastanet beach, the harbour town and capital city of Castries, and Pigeon Island National Park, which features the old British military base, Fort Rodney.
Image by: seejaneworkit,on Flickr
Holidaymakers can explore one of the world’s only drive-thru volcanoes in the world, bathe in sulphur springs in Soufriere, walk along the pristine beaches at sunset, take tours of historic plantations, or go snorkelling and scuba diving beneath the surface of the turquoise crystal clear ocean and explore colourful coral reefs and spectacular marine species.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Experience an unforgettable holiday in St Lucia, marvel at the wonderful sandy beach and enjoy street life in the restaurants, cafe's and bars of Rodney Bay.
- The Kids Club offers a range of activities to keep your little ones happy
- Enjoy the sunfish sailing and snorkelling
- Full buffet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner included
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Please note hotel is closed for renovations on 1st-30th September 17
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy FREE $500 resort credit when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
- Save up to a fantastic 60%!! and the 1st Child STAYS FREE plus Book a Garden View and get upgraded to an Ocean View!!!
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway in the stunningly secluded Choc Bay.
- Winter Sale: Save £900 in a upgraded Honeymoon Hideaway Luxury Poolside Room
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant and enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals La Toc
- Get unlimited scuba diving fully included as part of your experience!
Guests will be delighted by this couples only resort, set on an expansive stretch of the golden sandy beach
- Book a standard coach transfer and get a FREE Upgrade to a Private Transfer - Must book before 25th October 2016
- The resort offers a refined yet fun atmosphere and a superb range of dining options and leisure facilities
- The red lane spa offers exclusive services ideal for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Enjoy a round of golf at the 9 hole golf course, laze by the pool, try the range of water sports or dance the night away at the nightclub
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Experience the romantic getaway you and your loved one have always fantasised about with eight days on the picturesque...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...