Couples Resorts in Jamaica named in top 10 list of Caribbean resorts
All four Couples Resorts in Jamaica have landed in the top ten on Travel + Leisure's list of the best resorts in the Caribbean, Bermuda and Bahamas for the second year in a row, cementing the hotel chain's reputation as the best hotel option for travellers planning a luxury all inclusive Jamaica holiday . The results were announced as part of Travel + Leisure's 17th annual World's Best Awards based on reader's ratings of hotels, destinations and travel companies.
Couples Resorts in Jamaica have a lot to celebrate this month, following the results of Travel + Leisure’s 17th annual readers’ survey of the best hotels, holiday destinations and companies in the tourism industry. All four all inclusive Couples Resorts in Jamaica - Couples Tower Isle, Couples Sans Souci, Couples Negril and Couples Swept Away - have been named in Travel + Leisure’s Top 10 list of the best resorts in the Caribbean, Bermuda and Bahamas making this the go-to hotel chain for any holidaymaker hoping to take in Jamaica’s sun, sea and sand in a luxurious setting and specially those planning a romantic Jamaica holiday experience- Couples Resorts’ speciality.
Image by: IDEE_PER_VIAGGIARE, on Flickr
This is now the second consecutive year in which all four Couples Resorts have been named among the world’s best all inclusive resorts. Of the hotel chain’s dominating performance at this year’s awards, Randy Russell, Senior Vice President and Chief Romance Officer of Couples Resorts stated, “We are thrilled to once again be ranked so highly by such a prestigious publication… Couples Resorts is the only all-inclusive company included in the top 10 in its category, making us the highest rated all-inclusives in the Caribbean” while the Chairman of Couples Resorts Lee Issa added, “We are extremely gratified to be recognized for our consistently high quality product… I would like to commend all our management and staff for this unprecedented achievement”
The list of activities and facilities available at the Couples Resorts ensure that these top Jamaica hotels are not just for the loved up couple on their exotic Jamaica holidays with something to suit every taste and lifestyle. Each of the four Couples Resorts come with state of the art fitness facilities, award winning spas as well as a access to a wide range of sporting activities for those that enjoy being on the move, including tennis where guests can choose from either hard or clay surfaces, racquetball, squash, table tennis, golf, scuba diving and a range of other water sports.
Image by: IDEE_PER_VIAGGIARE, on Flickr
Travel + Leisure’s World’s lists are based on readers’ ratings of their favourite hotels, cities, islands, cruise lines, airlines, car rental agencies, spas, safari outfitters and travel tour operations. Hotels and resorts are rated on their performance on five key indicators namely room/facilities, location, service, restaurants/food, and value.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Enjoy a taste of Thailand with a complimentary cooking class
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES from £ 1899 for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Be dined and wined at a selection of no less than nine restaurants.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...