Couples Resorts in Jamaica named in top 10 list of Caribbean resorts
All four Couples Resorts in Jamaica have landed in the top ten on Travel + Leisure's list of the best resorts in the Caribbean, Bermuda and Bahamas for the second year in a row, cementing the hotel chain's reputation as the best hotel option for travellers planning a luxury all inclusive Jamaica holiday . The results were announced as part of Travel + Leisure's 17th annual World's Best Awards based on reader's ratings of hotels, destinations and travel companies.
Couples Resorts in Jamaica have a lot to celebrate this month, following the results of Travel + Leisure’s 17th annual readers’ survey of the best hotels, holiday destinations and companies in the tourism industry. All four all inclusive Couples Resorts in Jamaica - Couples Tower Isle, Couples Sans Souci, Couples Negril and Couples Swept Away - have been named in Travel + Leisure’s Top 10 list of the best resorts in the Caribbean, Bermuda and Bahamas making this the go-to hotel chain for any holidaymaker hoping to take in Jamaica’s sun, sea and sand in a luxurious setting and specially those planning a romantic Jamaica holiday experience- Couples Resorts’ speciality.
Image by: IDEE_PER_VIAGGIARE, on Flickr
This is now the second consecutive year in which all four Couples Resorts have been named among the world’s best all inclusive resorts. Of the hotel chain’s dominating performance at this year’s awards, Randy Russell, Senior Vice President and Chief Romance Officer of Couples Resorts stated, “We are thrilled to once again be ranked so highly by such a prestigious publication… Couples Resorts is the only all-inclusive company included in the top 10 in its category, making us the highest rated all-inclusives in the Caribbean” while the Chairman of Couples Resorts Lee Issa added, “We are extremely gratified to be recognized for our consistently high quality product… I would like to commend all our management and staff for this unprecedented achievement”
The list of activities and facilities available at the Couples Resorts ensure that these top Jamaica hotels are not just for the loved up couple on their exotic Jamaica holidays with something to suit every taste and lifestyle. Each of the four Couples Resorts come with state of the art fitness facilities, award winning spas as well as a access to a wide range of sporting activities for those that enjoy being on the move, including tennis where guests can choose from either hard or clay surfaces, racquetball, squash, table tennis, golf, scuba diving and a range of other water sports.
Image by: IDEE_PER_VIAGGIARE, on Flickr
Travel + Leisure’s World’s lists are based on readers’ ratings of their favourite hotels, cities, islands, cruise lines, airlines, car rental agencies, spas, safari outfitters and travel tour operations. Hotels and resorts are rated on their performance on five key indicators namely room/facilities, location, service, restaurants/food, and value.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy Unlimited-Luxury sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...