Couples Resorts in Jamaica named in top 10 list of Caribbean resorts
All four Couples Resorts in Jamaica have landed in the top ten on Travel + Leisure's list of the best resorts in the Caribbean, Bermuda and Bahamas for the second year in a row, cementing the hotel chain's reputation as the best hotel option for travellers planning a luxury all inclusive Jamaica holiday . The results were announced as part of Travel + Leisure's 17th annual World's Best Awards based on reader's ratings of hotels, destinations and travel companies.
Couples Resorts in Jamaica have a lot to celebrate this month, following the results of Travel + Leisure’s 17th annual readers’ survey of the best hotels, holiday destinations and companies in the tourism industry. All four all inclusive Couples Resorts in Jamaica - Couples Tower Isle, Couples Sans Souci, Couples Negril and Couples Swept Away - have been named in Travel + Leisure’s Top 10 list of the best resorts in the Caribbean, Bermuda and Bahamas making this the go-to hotel chain for any holidaymaker hoping to take in Jamaica’s sun, sea and sand in a luxurious setting and specially those planning a romantic Jamaica holiday experience- Couples Resorts’ speciality.
Image by: IDEE_PER_VIAGGIARE, on Flickr
This is now the second consecutive year in which all four Couples Resorts have been named among the world’s best all inclusive resorts. Of the hotel chain’s dominating performance at this year’s awards, Randy Russell, Senior Vice President and Chief Romance Officer of Couples Resorts stated, “We are thrilled to once again be ranked so highly by such a prestigious publication… Couples Resorts is the only all-inclusive company included in the top 10 in its category, making us the highest rated all-inclusives in the Caribbean” while the Chairman of Couples Resorts Lee Issa added, “We are extremely gratified to be recognized for our consistently high quality product… I would like to commend all our management and staff for this unprecedented achievement”
The list of activities and facilities available at the Couples Resorts ensure that these top Jamaica hotels are not just for the loved up couple on their exotic Jamaica holidays with something to suit every taste and lifestyle. Each of the four Couples Resorts come with state of the art fitness facilities, award winning spas as well as a access to a wide range of sporting activities for those that enjoy being on the move, including tennis where guests can choose from either hard or clay surfaces, racquetball, squash, table tennis, golf, scuba diving and a range of other water sports.
Image by: IDEE_PER_VIAGGIARE, on Flickr
Travel + Leisure’s World’s lists are based on readers’ ratings of their favourite hotels, cities, islands, cruise lines, airlines, car rental agencies, spas, safari outfitters and travel tour operations. Hotels and resorts are rated on their performance on five key indicators namely room/facilities, location, service, restaurants/food, and value.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 15th Dec
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Make the most of glass-bottomed boat trips, kayaking, snorkelling and green fees at the nearby Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
- Enjoy a selection of restaurants and Bars inlcuding a swim-up bar
- Ambre resort has stunning views of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 750-metre long white natural beach
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Discreet and unpretentious, yet charming and welcoming, Hotel Phebus enjoys a quiet location at the heart of La Marsa -...