Couples Resorts in Jamaica named in top 10 list of Caribbean resorts
All four Couples Resorts in Jamaica have landed in the top ten on Travel + Leisure's list of the best resorts in the Caribbean, Bermuda and Bahamas for the second year in a row, cementing the hotel chain's reputation as the best hotel option for travellers planning a luxury all inclusive Jamaica holiday . The results were announced as part of Travel + Leisure's 17th annual World's Best Awards based on reader's ratings of hotels, destinations and travel companies.
Couples Resorts in Jamaica have a lot to celebrate this month, following the results of Travel + Leisure’s 17th annual readers’ survey of the best hotels, holiday destinations and companies in the tourism industry. All four all inclusive Couples Resorts in Jamaica - Couples Tower Isle, Couples Sans Souci, Couples Negril and Couples Swept Away - have been named in Travel + Leisure’s Top 10 list of the best resorts in the Caribbean, Bermuda and Bahamas making this the go-to hotel chain for any holidaymaker hoping to take in Jamaica’s sun, sea and sand in a luxurious setting and specially those planning a romantic Jamaica holiday experience- Couples Resorts’ speciality.
Image by: IDEE_PER_VIAGGIARE, on Flickr
This is now the second consecutive year in which all four Couples Resorts have been named among the world’s best all inclusive resorts. Of the hotel chain’s dominating performance at this year’s awards, Randy Russell, Senior Vice President and Chief Romance Officer of Couples Resorts stated, “We are thrilled to once again be ranked so highly by such a prestigious publication… Couples Resorts is the only all-inclusive company included in the top 10 in its category, making us the highest rated all-inclusives in the Caribbean” while the Chairman of Couples Resorts Lee Issa added, “We are extremely gratified to be recognized for our consistently high quality product… I would like to commend all our management and staff for this unprecedented achievement”
The list of activities and facilities available at the Couples Resorts ensure that these top Jamaica hotels are not just for the loved up couple on their exotic Jamaica holidays with something to suit every taste and lifestyle. Each of the four Couples Resorts come with state of the art fitness facilities, award winning spas as well as a access to a wide range of sporting activities for those that enjoy being on the move, including tennis where guests can choose from either hard or clay surfaces, racquetball, squash, table tennis, golf, scuba diving and a range of other water sports.
Image by: IDEE_PER_VIAGGIARE, on Flickr
Travel + Leisure’s World’s lists are based on readers’ ratings of their favourite hotels, cities, islands, cruise lines, airlines, car rental agencies, spas, safari outfitters and travel tour operations. Hotels and resorts are rated on their performance on five key indicators namely room/facilities, location, service, restaurants/food, and value.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Experience the exclusivity of Ras Al Khaimah from a luxury retreat at this stunning beachfront resort
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...