TripAdvisor awards Certificate of Excellence to two Ocean by H10 Cancun hotels in the Riviera Maya
Two Ocean by H10 hotels have been awarded the Certificate of Excellence by the world's leading travel site, TripAdvisor. Both the Ocean Coral & Turquesa in Puerto Morelos and Ocean Maya Royale in Playa del Carmen were honoured with the award after tourists left outstanding reviews on the travel site following their Cancun holidays in the Riviera Maya.
The Ocean Coral & Turquesa in Puerto Morelos and the Ocean Maya Royale, in Playa del Carmen have both received the prestigious Certificate of Excellence award from TripAdvisor, a leading travel site.
Both of the Ocean by H10 hotels were honoured with the award after tourists who had visited the properties during Cancun holidays in the Riviera Maya wrote raving reviews on the travel website.
The two Riviera Maya hotels received a high volume of reviews over the past 12 months and they maintained an overall rating of four or higher out of a possible five.
Oscar Serrano, the Vice President of Sales & Marketing at Ocean by H10 Hotels, commented: “Ocean by H10 Hotels is pleased to receive a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
"We strive to offer our customers a memorable experience, and this accolade is evidence that our hard work is translating into positive traveller reviews on TripAdvisor."
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
Charistine Peterson, the President of TripAdvisor for Business, stated: "The Certificate of Excellence award gives highly rated establishments around the world the recognition they deserve. From exceptional accommodations to remarkable restaurants, we want to applaud these businesses for offering TripAdvisor travellers a great customer experience."
The Ocean Maya Royale is an adults-only resort and is situated on the beachfront close to Playa del Carmen. The property is perfect for romantic all inclusive holidays in Cancun, destination weddings and honeymoons, and guests can relax amid comfortable and stylish surroundings in the spacious rooms and suites.
Each of the rooms has a private furnished terrace or balcony with views overlooking the turquoise ocean or gardens, as well as modern amenities including 32-ince LCD TVs with satellite channels, air conditioning, mini-bars, coffee and tea making machines, hairdryers, in-room safe and bathrobes and slippers.
The Cancun hotel’s facilities include floodlit tennis courts and sports centre, two swimming pools, a lavish spa, a disco, and several gourmet restaurants and bars serving Mexican, Italian and Oriental cuisine.
The Ocean Coral & Turquesa hotel in Puerto Morelos on the Yucatan Peninsula is a favourite for family-friendly Cancun holidays in the Riviera Maya with free children’s programmes at the MiniClub Daisy and activities and discos at the Teen Club.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
The oceanfront hotel has colourful guest rooms and suites that have modern amenities, spacious bathrooms and balconies or terraces with views overlooking the lush gardens or sparkling sea.
Holidaymakers can enjoy access to an onsite scuba diving centre, tennis courts and multi-sports centre; four outdoor swimming pools and a children’s pool; seven restaurants offering international cuisine; spacious spa with water circuit, sauna, treatment rooms and steam bath; and meeting rooms, two theatres and a convention centre.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Riviera Maya Browse all
Relish unlimited luxury on tap in Mexico's Riviera Maya at Dreams Tulum with a fantastic Suite Upgrade
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The resort is less than 15 minutes' taxi ride from the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere",
- Take advantage of a fantastic 5 tier room upgrade from a Deluxe Garden View Room to Premium Junior Suite Garden View
- Facilities include a private beach, two swimming pools with weekly pool parties, and beach and water volleyball courts
- Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa's Unlimited-Luxury all-inclusive package allows access to its nine restaurants with no reservations required. There are also seven bars, including the Manatees swim-up pool bar.
Stay right next to the world's second largest coral reef, in an idyllic setting that's also been declared a National Park.
- You'll be fantastically placed within walking distance to Puerto Morales, a quaint fishing village
- The tranquil National Park and beachfront setting that boasts the world's second largest coral reef
- French, Mediterranean, Asian and Mexican delights will tempt your palate at the resort's array of restaurants
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Look out over the glistening Caribbean Sea from your luxurious suite, before heading out to enjoy one of the many activities on offer
- With 9 dining options there is something to suit every taste
- An adults-only hideaway, boasting ultimate tranquility
- Relish soothing treatments and massages, with stunning views, at an award-winning spa
Make the beautiful Riviera Maya region of Mexico your home away from home and experience the coastal holiday you've...
Submit to the charms of the picturesque Riviera Maya as you spend eight days exploring this unique district in the...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. Set just south of the Yucatan Peninsula, this...
Take a trip to the Mayan Riviera and discover another side of Mother Nature you've never seen. Your two weeks in this...