Free Nights and Special Savings for Summer Caribbean Holidays at Wyndham Resorts
Travellers who are looking to save money on their Caribbean holidays this summer can take advantage of a range of special offers and free nights with Wyndham Hotels and Resorts. The hotel group has launched a Pay 3 Getaway 5 promotion that allows tourists to pay for three consecutive nights at resorts in Florida, Mexico, Puerto Rico, the Bahamas or the Dominican Republic and receive two nights for free.
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts has launched a series of special offers and discounts for holidaymakers planning to visit Florida, Mexico, Puerto Rico, the Bahamas or the Dominican Republic this summer.
Tourists can enjoy free nights during Caribbean holidays with the “Pay 3 Getaway 5” promotion. All they have to do is book three consecutive nights at one of the participating Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, and they will receive two complimentary nights. Bookings must be made by 31st July, 2012 and the offer is available for travel until 20th December, 2012.
According to a recent survey carried out by the Wyndham Hotel Group, most travellers in the United States take holidays to the Caribbean, Mexico or U.S lasting between three and seven days so this offer is fantastic for tourists who are looking to save money on their Bahamas holidays or romantic escapes to Mexican beach resorts.
Image by: travelcrazy1, on Flickr
“There is no better time than summer to break away from it all and fully embrace the fun, relaxing mindset that comes along with the season,” stated Rich Flores, the Senior Director of Marketing for Wyndham Hotels and Resorts. “By offering valuable savings and free nights in some of the world’s most sought-after resort destinations, Wyndham Hotels and Resorts give travellers the chance to experience the worry-free and memorable summer getaways they deserve.”
Families going on Mexico and Caribbean holidays at all-inclusive Viva Wyndham Resorts can take advantage of the special Wyndham's Kids Stay Free package. The package allows two children per family under the age of 12 to eat, stay, and play for free at six participating family-friendly Mexico and Caribbean hotels and resorts.
The package is available until 31st August, 2012 and includes unlimited meals, snacks and drinks, and complimentary enrolment in the Viva Wyndham Kid's Retreat, a supervised daily programme where children can enjoy fun activities such as beach volleyball, archery, and sandcastle building. The offer is available for families taking Mexico, Bahamas and Dominican Republic holidays at the resorts for at least two nights.
Graduates can also celebrate in style at one of the hotels group’s Bahamas hotels, the Wyndham Nassau Resort, with a special graduation package that starts from $109 per night and includes luxury accommodation, complimentary food and drinks at the lagoon pool, “guest of the day” privileges, house champagne with dinner at the Black Angus restaurant, and a special gift for the graduate. A three-night minimum is required for the Bahamas holiday and the package must be booked by 27th August, 2012 and taken by 31st August, 2012.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Add a VIP package, including No.1 Gatwick Lounge Access, Dubai Airport Fast Track and tickets to Burj Khalifa, from £99 per person
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...