Free Nights and Special Savings for Summer Caribbean Holidays at Wyndham Resorts
Travellers who are looking to save money on their Caribbean holidays this summer can take advantage of a range of special offers and free nights with Wyndham Hotels and Resorts. The hotel group has launched a Pay 3 Getaway 5 promotion that allows tourists to pay for three consecutive nights at resorts in Florida, Mexico, Puerto Rico, the Bahamas or the Dominican Republic and receive two nights for free.
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts has launched a series of special offers and discounts for holidaymakers planning to visit Florida, Mexico, Puerto Rico, the Bahamas or the Dominican Republic this summer.
Tourists can enjoy free nights during Caribbean holidays with the “Pay 3 Getaway 5” promotion. All they have to do is book three consecutive nights at one of the participating Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, and they will receive two complimentary nights. Bookings must be made by 31st July, 2012 and the offer is available for travel until 20th December, 2012.
According to a recent survey carried out by the Wyndham Hotel Group, most travellers in the United States take holidays to the Caribbean, Mexico or U.S lasting between three and seven days so this offer is fantastic for tourists who are looking to save money on their Bahamas holidays or romantic escapes to Mexican beach resorts.
Image by: travelcrazy1, on Flickr
“There is no better time than summer to break away from it all and fully embrace the fun, relaxing mindset that comes along with the season,” stated Rich Flores, the Senior Director of Marketing for Wyndham Hotels and Resorts. “By offering valuable savings and free nights in some of the world’s most sought-after resort destinations, Wyndham Hotels and Resorts give travellers the chance to experience the worry-free and memorable summer getaways they deserve.”
Families going on Mexico and Caribbean holidays at all-inclusive Viva Wyndham Resorts can take advantage of the special Wyndham's Kids Stay Free package. The package allows two children per family under the age of 12 to eat, stay, and play for free at six participating family-friendly Mexico and Caribbean hotels and resorts.
The package is available until 31st August, 2012 and includes unlimited meals, snacks and drinks, and complimentary enrolment in the Viva Wyndham Kid's Retreat, a supervised daily programme where children can enjoy fun activities such as beach volleyball, archery, and sandcastle building. The offer is available for families taking Mexico, Bahamas and Dominican Republic holidays at the resorts for at least two nights.
Graduates can also celebrate in style at one of the hotels group’s Bahamas hotels, the Wyndham Nassau Resort, with a special graduation package that starts from $109 per night and includes luxury accommodation, complimentary food and drinks at the lagoon pool, “guest of the day” privileges, house champagne with dinner at the Black Angus restaurant, and a special gift for the graduate. A three-night minimum is required for the Bahamas holiday and the package must be booked by 27th August, 2012 and taken by 31st August, 2012.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...