Free Nights and Special Savings for Summer Caribbean Holidays at Wyndham Resorts
Travellers who are looking to save money on their Caribbean holidays this summer can take advantage of a range of special offers and free nights with Wyndham Hotels and Resorts. The hotel group has launched a Pay 3 Getaway 5 promotion that allows tourists to pay for three consecutive nights at resorts in Florida, Mexico, Puerto Rico, the Bahamas or the Dominican Republic and receive two nights for free.
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts has launched a series of special offers and discounts for holidaymakers planning to visit Florida, Mexico, Puerto Rico, the Bahamas or the Dominican Republic this summer.
Tourists can enjoy free nights during Caribbean holidays with the “Pay 3 Getaway 5” promotion. All they have to do is book three consecutive nights at one of the participating Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, and they will receive two complimentary nights. Bookings must be made by 31st July, 2012 and the offer is available for travel until 20th December, 2012.
According to a recent survey carried out by the Wyndham Hotel Group, most travellers in the United States take holidays to the Caribbean, Mexico or U.S lasting between three and seven days so this offer is fantastic for tourists who are looking to save money on their Bahamas holidays or romantic escapes to Mexican beach resorts.
Image by: travelcrazy1, on Flickr
“There is no better time than summer to break away from it all and fully embrace the fun, relaxing mindset that comes along with the season,” stated Rich Flores, the Senior Director of Marketing for Wyndham Hotels and Resorts. “By offering valuable savings and free nights in some of the world’s most sought-after resort destinations, Wyndham Hotels and Resorts give travellers the chance to experience the worry-free and memorable summer getaways they deserve.”
Families going on Mexico and Caribbean holidays at all-inclusive Viva Wyndham Resorts can take advantage of the special Wyndham's Kids Stay Free package. The package allows two children per family under the age of 12 to eat, stay, and play for free at six participating family-friendly Mexico and Caribbean hotels and resorts.
The package is available until 31st August, 2012 and includes unlimited meals, snacks and drinks, and complimentary enrolment in the Viva Wyndham Kid's Retreat, a supervised daily programme where children can enjoy fun activities such as beach volleyball, archery, and sandcastle building. The offer is available for families taking Mexico, Bahamas and Dominican Republic holidays at the resorts for at least two nights.
Graduates can also celebrate in style at one of the hotels group’s Bahamas hotels, the Wyndham Nassau Resort, with a special graduation package that starts from $109 per night and includes luxury accommodation, complimentary food and drinks at the lagoon pool, “guest of the day” privileges, house champagne with dinner at the Black Angus restaurant, and a special gift for the graduate. A three-night minimum is required for the Bahamas holiday and the package must be booked by 27th August, 2012 and taken by 31st August, 2012.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...