Dubai's Marvel Adventure Theme Park to Open to Comic Book Fans in 2013
Comic book fans can now start planning their Dubai holidays after developers of the Marvel Adventure entertainment centre announced that it will be opening its doors to the public by the end of 2013. The theme park will feature interactive experiences with popular Marvel comic characters such as Hulk, Iron Man and Spiderman, plus restaurants and shops selling Marvel merchandise.
The developers of the new Marvel Adventure theme park in Dubai have announced that the new attraction will be open to visitors by the end of 2013.
The family entertainment centre will be owned, managed and operated by the Ilyas and Mustafa Galadari Group (IMG), after it gained a licence agreement with Marvel Entertainment, and comic book fans can now start planning their Dubai holidays for next year.
The new theme park will be located on Emirates Road at the City of Arabia development and will feature rides and interactive entertainment experiences with famous marvel comic book characters including Hulk, Spiderman, Captain America, The Avengers and Iron Man.
“We are thrilled to be working with the IMG Group to bring some of Marvel’s most popular characters to kids and families across Dubai,” stated Simon Phillips, the International President of Marvel Entertainment.
“Whether it’s having fun at one of the entertainment experiences, hanging out with friends and enjoying a meal or collecting the latest Marvel gadgets and action figures, there is truly something for everyone at Marvel Adventure.”
The new indoor complex spans 1.2 million-square-feet and during holidays to Dubai, comic book fans can eat in themed restaurants and buy Marvel merchandise from the onsite shops.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
“This will be one part of the region’s largest temperature-controlled entertainment destinations that IMG is developing which is sure to be a strategic landmark in Dubai, appealing to the region as well as other parts of the world,” explained Mustafa Galadari from the IMG Group.
Once open, the park is expected to attract 10,000 visitors every day and this will also boost several Dubai hotels in the area.
As well as encouraging comic book enthusiasts from all over the world to book holidays to Dubai, the theme park is also set to attract local UAE residents of all ages.
The City of Arabia development is a new entertainment, commercial and residential development in Dubai and it will accommodate the world’s largest shopping mall and a dinosaur theme park, as well as many other entertainment centres.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Impeccable service combined with comfort and luxury at Hyatt Regency Dubai
- More than ten different Food and Beverage Outlets for your choice
- Try something absolutely unique on Dubai's only Ice Rink
- Located in the heart of the historic Deira with walking distance to the gold souks
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- Complimentary shuttle transfer to the Dubai Parks & Resorts themepark. Buy your tickets with us!
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
Enjoy unparalleled luxury and splendour at one of the premier establishments sitting on Dubai's renowned Jumeirah Strip....
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...