Dubai's Marvel Adventure Theme Park to Open to Comic Book Fans in 2013
Comic book fans can now start planning their Dubai holidays after developers of the Marvel Adventure entertainment centre announced that it will be opening its doors to the public by the end of 2013. The theme park will feature interactive experiences with popular Marvel comic characters such as Hulk, Iron Man and Spiderman, plus restaurants and shops selling Marvel merchandise.
The developers of the new Marvel Adventure theme park in Dubai have announced that the new attraction will be open to visitors by the end of 2013.
The family entertainment centre will be owned, managed and operated by the Ilyas and Mustafa Galadari Group (IMG), after it gained a licence agreement with Marvel Entertainment, and comic book fans can now start planning their Dubai holidays for next year.
The new theme park will be located on Emirates Road at the City of Arabia development and will feature rides and interactive entertainment experiences with famous marvel comic book characters including Hulk, Spiderman, Captain America, The Avengers and Iron Man.
“We are thrilled to be working with the IMG Group to bring some of Marvel’s most popular characters to kids and families across Dubai,” stated Simon Phillips, the International President of Marvel Entertainment.
“Whether it’s having fun at one of the entertainment experiences, hanging out with friends and enjoying a meal or collecting the latest Marvel gadgets and action figures, there is truly something for everyone at Marvel Adventure.”
The new indoor complex spans 1.2 million-square-feet and during holidays to Dubai, comic book fans can eat in themed restaurants and buy Marvel merchandise from the onsite shops.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
“This will be one part of the region’s largest temperature-controlled entertainment destinations that IMG is developing which is sure to be a strategic landmark in Dubai, appealing to the region as well as other parts of the world,” explained Mustafa Galadari from the IMG Group.
Once open, the park is expected to attract 10,000 visitors every day and this will also boost several Dubai hotels in the area.
As well as encouraging comic book enthusiasts from all over the world to book holidays to Dubai, the theme park is also set to attract local UAE residents of all ages.
The City of Arabia development is a new entertainment, commercial and residential development in Dubai and it will accommodate the world’s largest shopping mall and a dinosaur theme park, as well as many other entertainment centres.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
The location on the world famous, Palm Jumeirah, provides superb access to white sandy beaches.
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- FREE Half Board upgrade
- Up to two kids stay and play FREE
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Ideal combination of the sand and sea of the tropical Mauritius and sights of trendy Dubai
- The central location provides fantastic connectivity to all of Dubai and is within walking distance to the famous Mall of the Emirates.
- Weekly activity programme includes: outdoor cinema, face painting, treasure hunt, cooking classes and much more
- All-inclusive 'Culinary Voyage' allows you to choose from 4 restaurants for lunch and 7 for dinner as well as 5 bars, including a night club and a sport bar
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...