Dubai's Marvel Adventure Theme Park to Open to Comic Book Fans in 2013
Comic book fans can now start planning their Dubai holidays after developers of the Marvel Adventure entertainment centre announced that it will be opening its doors to the public by the end of 2013. The theme park will feature interactive experiences with popular Marvel comic characters such as Hulk, Iron Man and Spiderman, plus restaurants and shops selling Marvel merchandise.
The developers of the new Marvel Adventure theme park in Dubai have announced that the new attraction will be open to visitors by the end of 2013.
The family entertainment centre will be owned, managed and operated by the Ilyas and Mustafa Galadari Group (IMG), after it gained a licence agreement with Marvel Entertainment, and comic book fans can now start planning their Dubai holidays for next year.
The new theme park will be located on Emirates Road at the City of Arabia development and will feature rides and interactive entertainment experiences with famous marvel comic book characters including Hulk, Spiderman, Captain America, The Avengers and Iron Man.
“We are thrilled to be working with the IMG Group to bring some of Marvel’s most popular characters to kids and families across Dubai,” stated Simon Phillips, the International President of Marvel Entertainment.
“Whether it’s having fun at one of the entertainment experiences, hanging out with friends and enjoying a meal or collecting the latest Marvel gadgets and action figures, there is truly something for everyone at Marvel Adventure.”
The new indoor complex spans 1.2 million-square-feet and during holidays to Dubai, comic book fans can eat in themed restaurants and buy Marvel merchandise from the onsite shops.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
“This will be one part of the region’s largest temperature-controlled entertainment destinations that IMG is developing which is sure to be a strategic landmark in Dubai, appealing to the region as well as other parts of the world,” explained Mustafa Galadari from the IMG Group.
Once open, the park is expected to attract 10,000 visitors every day and this will also boost several Dubai hotels in the area.
As well as encouraging comic book enthusiasts from all over the world to book holidays to Dubai, the theme park is also set to attract local UAE residents of all ages.
The City of Arabia development is a new entertainment, commercial and residential development in Dubai and it will accommodate the world’s largest shopping mall and a dinosaur theme park, as well as many other entertainment centres.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
The palatial design is just the start of this luxury resort, a perfect place to escape from the dark, cold winters.
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- FREE half board upgrade
- Fully rejuvenate with an authentic Ottoman Spa that extends over 8,000 sq. metres and features 42 individual spa rooms and suites, as well as indoor swimming pool and Turkish Hammans
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...