Barcelo hotels in Cuba get ready for the Olympic Games this summer with new Sports Bar and Beer Garden
All three Barcelo hotels in Cuba are gearing up for the Olympics this summer 2012 with the introduction of a new Sports Bar in three of their Cuba hotels and a new Beer Garden. The new move is set to attract more travellers on Cuba holidays to the Barcelo brand of hotels during the Olympic Games London 2012.
In a move to bring the Olympic Games to its guests this summer 2012, the collection of Barcelo hotels and resorts in Cuba recently introduced a new Sports Bar and Beer Garden on 8th June which will remain open and broadcasting live throughout the whole summer to give guests all the latest live action of London 2012.
At three of their hotels in Cuba; the Barcelo Marina Palace, Barcelo Solymar Arenas Blancas and Barcelo Cayo Santa Maria there have now been installed various TV sets broadcasting various international sports channels, in addition to a new Sports Bar offering a variety of drinks and cocktails as well as an extensive a la carte selection of international Premium drinks. This, of course, will be in addition to the new bar’s other entertainment options such as ping pong, darts, pool table, card games and other table games.
Image by: barcelohotels&resorts, on Flickr
Also bringing Barcelo guests on Cuba holidays all of the live sporting action of London 2012, the Barcelo Marina Palace and Barcelo Cayo Santa Maria will also boast, in addition to the Sports Bar, a new Beer Garden where they will find a tasty snacks menu based on varied light meals and an extensive range of beer brands (imported and national).
For the delight of future guests planning holidays in Cuba at Barcelo’s range of beach resorts, these two new bars will remain as permanent additions to the resorts once the games are over, adding to the range of facilities they offer at their properties.
Image by: barcelohotels&resorts, on Flickr
With three 4 and 5-star hotels in Varadero (Barcelo Marina Palace, Barcelo Cayo Libertad Club Premium and Barcelo Solymar Arenas Blancas) and one hotel in Cayo Santa Maria (Barcelo Cayo Santa Maria Beach & Colonial Resort) the Spanish chain of Barcelo hotels caters well to the sunseeker in search of a fun getaway in Cuba's most famous beach resorts.
Ideal for family and young party-goers alike the 4-star Barcelo Solymar Arenas Blancas in Varadero combines two resorts in one, with one quieter section ideal for families (the Arenas Blancas section), and one younger, livelier and noisier section ideal for youngsters and party-goers (the Solymar section).
Those seeking upscale luxury in Varadero will be treated like royalty at the Barcelo Cayo Libertad Club Premium
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 15th Dec
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Premium All Inclusive property with a selection of food and beverages on offer
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...