Barcelo hotels in Cuba get ready for the Olympic Games this summer with new Sports Bar and Beer Garden
All three Barcelo hotels in Cuba are gearing up for the Olympics this summer 2012 with the introduction of a new Sports Bar in three of their Cuba hotels and a new Beer Garden. The new move is set to attract more travellers on Cuba holidays to the Barcelo brand of hotels during the Olympic Games London 2012.
In a move to bring the Olympic Games to its guests this summer 2012, the collection of Barcelo hotels and resorts in Cuba recently introduced a new Sports Bar and Beer Garden on 8th June which will remain open and broadcasting live throughout the whole summer to give guests all the latest live action of London 2012.
At three of their hotels in Cuba; the Barcelo Marina Palace, Barcelo Solymar Arenas Blancas and Barcelo Cayo Santa Maria there have now been installed various TV sets broadcasting various international sports channels, in addition to a new Sports Bar offering a variety of drinks and cocktails as well as an extensive a la carte selection of international Premium drinks. This, of course, will be in addition to the new bar’s other entertainment options such as ping pong, darts, pool table, card games and other table games.
Image by: barcelohotels&resorts, on Flickr
Also bringing Barcelo guests on Cuba holidays all of the live sporting action of London 2012, the Barcelo Marina Palace and Barcelo Cayo Santa Maria will also boast, in addition to the Sports Bar, a new Beer Garden where they will find a tasty snacks menu based on varied light meals and an extensive range of beer brands (imported and national).
For the delight of future guests planning holidays in Cuba at Barcelo’s range of beach resorts, these two new bars will remain as permanent additions to the resorts once the games are over, adding to the range of facilities they offer at their properties.
Image by: barcelohotels&resorts, on Flickr
With three 4 and 5-star hotels in Varadero (Barcelo Marina Palace, Barcelo Cayo Libertad Club Premium and Barcelo Solymar Arenas Blancas) and one hotel in Cayo Santa Maria (Barcelo Cayo Santa Maria Beach & Colonial Resort) the Spanish chain of Barcelo hotels caters well to the sunseeker in search of a fun getaway in Cuba's most famous beach resorts.
Ideal for family and young party-goers alike the 4-star Barcelo Solymar Arenas Blancas in Varadero combines two resorts in one, with one quieter section ideal for families (the Arenas Blancas section), and one younger, livelier and noisier section ideal for youngsters and party-goers (the Solymar section).
Those seeking upscale luxury in Varadero will be treated like royalty at the Barcelo Cayo Libertad Club Premium
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Head to Promthep Cape for the most beautiful sunset in Thailand
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...