Barcelo hotels in Cuba get ready for the Olympic Games this summer with new Sports Bar and Beer Garden
All three Barcelo hotels in Cuba are gearing up for the Olympics this summer 2012 with the introduction of a new Sports Bar in three of their Cuba hotels and a new Beer Garden. The new move is set to attract more travellers on Cuba holidays to the Barcelo brand of hotels during the Olympic Games London 2012.
In a move to bring the Olympic Games to its guests this summer 2012, the collection of Barcelo hotels and resorts in Cuba recently introduced a new Sports Bar and Beer Garden on 8th June which will remain open and broadcasting live throughout the whole summer to give guests all the latest live action of London 2012.
At three of their hotels in Cuba; the Barcelo Marina Palace, Barcelo Solymar Arenas Blancas and Barcelo Cayo Santa Maria there have now been installed various TV sets broadcasting various international sports channels, in addition to a new Sports Bar offering a variety of drinks and cocktails as well as an extensive a la carte selection of international Premium drinks. This, of course, will be in addition to the new bar’s other entertainment options such as ping pong, darts, pool table, card games and other table games.
Image by: barcelohotels&resorts, on Flickr
Also bringing Barcelo guests on Cuba holidays all of the live sporting action of London 2012, the Barcelo Marina Palace and Barcelo Cayo Santa Maria will also boast, in addition to the Sports Bar, a new Beer Garden where they will find a tasty snacks menu based on varied light meals and an extensive range of beer brands (imported and national).
For the delight of future guests planning holidays in Cuba at Barcelo’s range of beach resorts, these two new bars will remain as permanent additions to the resorts once the games are over, adding to the range of facilities they offer at their properties.
Image by: barcelohotels&resorts, on Flickr
With three 4 and 5-star hotels in Varadero (Barcelo Marina Palace, Barcelo Cayo Libertad Club Premium and Barcelo Solymar Arenas Blancas) and one hotel in Cayo Santa Maria (Barcelo Cayo Santa Maria Beach & Colonial Resort) the Spanish chain of Barcelo hotels caters well to the sunseeker in search of a fun getaway in Cuba's most famous beach resorts.
Ideal for family and young party-goers alike the 4-star Barcelo Solymar Arenas Blancas in Varadero combines two resorts in one, with one quieter section ideal for families (the Arenas Blancas section), and one younger, livelier and noisier section ideal for youngsters and party-goers (the Solymar section).
Those seeking upscale luxury in Varadero will be treated like royalty at the Barcelo Cayo Libertad Club Premium
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj mahal of Agra
- Perfect tour to introduce you to India, Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour.
- Experience the street life of Delhi, Delhi is a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...