Barcelo hotels in Cuba get ready for the Olympic Games this summer with new Sports Bar and Beer Garden
All three Barcelo hotels in Cuba are gearing up for the Olympics this summer 2012 with the introduction of a new Sports Bar in three of their Cuba hotels and a new Beer Garden. The new move is set to attract more travellers on Cuba holidays to the Barcelo brand of hotels during the Olympic Games London 2012.
In a move to bring the Olympic Games to its guests this summer 2012, the collection of Barcelo hotels and resorts in Cuba recently introduced a new Sports Bar and Beer Garden on 8th June which will remain open and broadcasting live throughout the whole summer to give guests all the latest live action of London 2012.
At three of their hotels in Cuba; the Barcelo Marina Palace, Barcelo Solymar Arenas Blancas and Barcelo Cayo Santa Maria there have now been installed various TV sets broadcasting various international sports channels, in addition to a new Sports Bar offering a variety of drinks and cocktails as well as an extensive a la carte selection of international Premium drinks. This, of course, will be in addition to the new bar’s other entertainment options such as ping pong, darts, pool table, card games and other table games.
Image by: barcelohotels&resorts, on Flickr
Also bringing Barcelo guests on Cuba holidays all of the live sporting action of London 2012, the Barcelo Marina Palace and Barcelo Cayo Santa Maria will also boast, in addition to the Sports Bar, a new Beer Garden where they will find a tasty snacks menu based on varied light meals and an extensive range of beer brands (imported and national).
For the delight of future guests planning holidays in Cuba at Barcelo’s range of beach resorts, these two new bars will remain as permanent additions to the resorts once the games are over, adding to the range of facilities they offer at their properties.
Image by: barcelohotels&resorts, on Flickr
With three 4 and 5-star hotels in Varadero (Barcelo Marina Palace, Barcelo Cayo Libertad Club Premium and Barcelo Solymar Arenas Blancas) and one hotel in Cayo Santa Maria (Barcelo Cayo Santa Maria Beach & Colonial Resort) the Spanish chain of Barcelo hotels caters well to the sunseeker in search of a fun getaway in Cuba's most famous beach resorts.
Ideal for family and young party-goers alike the 4-star Barcelo Solymar Arenas Blancas in Varadero combines two resorts in one, with one quieter section ideal for families (the Arenas Blancas section), and one younger, livelier and noisier section ideal for youngsters and party-goers (the Solymar section).
Those seeking upscale luxury in Varadero will be treated like royalty at the Barcelo Cayo Libertad Club Premium
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy Unlimited-Luxury sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...