Four Seasons Cairo Offers a Unique Experience for Children Taking Egypt Holidays
Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at The First Residence has created a fun experience for children going on Egypt holidays this year. The child-friendly hotel makes children feel welcome as soon as they step through the door with kid-sized bathrobes and slippers, welcome gifts, special spa treatments and exciting games and activities at the fun retreat on the fifth floor.
Parents looking for a family-friendly hotel that will provide plenty of entertainment for their little ones this summer can head to the Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at the First Residence in Egypt for a fun-packed break.
Children taking Egypt holidays at the luxury hotel will be welcomed as soon as they arrive at their room or suite with a welcome gift from the toy wagon and special bathrobes and slippers.
The Kids Suite on the fifth floor of the Cairo hotel is the perfect place to have fun and meet new friends. Young holidaymakers can enjoy a wide selection of activities and games, a soft play area for little ones and comfortable kid-sized furniture.
“Family vacations are what childhood memories are made of and we want to make sure that every child who steps into the Hotel leaves with fond recollections,” said Randy Shimabuku, the General Manager of Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at The First Residence.
Image by: londoncard02, on Flickr
“Holidays spent at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at The First Residence means parents will never have to worry about keeping the kids entertained. Our Kids Suite is a unique offering in the entire city and it’s a great place for parents to leave their children to enjoy themselves while they relax. We have plenty of entertaining and educational activities, all of which are supervised by trained staff.”
During holidays to Egypt, mothers and daughters can enjoy some quality time together at the spa with pampering treatments from the Kids Menu such as the Chocolate Temple and Little Cleopatra Treatment, or beauty services including manicures with butterfly and flower nail art.
Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at The First Residence stands out from other Cairo hotels thanks to its baby-friendly extras including bottle warmers, sterilisers, pushchairs, cribs and special natural soaps, baby oil and bath sponges, which allow parents to travel to their holidays in Egypt with lighter suitcases.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
Children of all ages can take part in educational arts and crafts activities, kids cooking classes, and a Back of the House Tour where they can discover what happens behind the scenes in the luxury hotel’s kitchen and housekeeping departments.
There are not many Egypt hotels that offer face painting at meal times but the Fours Seasons Hotel Cairo is unique and can entertain children with this, as well as pizza making and a fantastic Kid’s Buffet of delicious healthy treats, leaving parents to enjoy a relaxing meal.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Relax at Naama Bay with pleasant grounds and wonderful amenities to keep you occupied
- Visitors flock to Pirates, for an eveing drink, before or after sampling some wonderful cuisine in the array of restaurants
- Prime spot in Naama bay, as it was one of the first hotels in the area. The grounds are well tended and mature, with colourful plants and shrubs throughout
- Guest accommodation is discrete, with low rise bungalows dotted throughout the beautiful garden setting. Rooms and suites are light and airy, are tastefully furnished and come with all modern amenities
Have fun in the sun, dive in the underwater gardens of the Red Sea and enjoy a myriad of activities for the whole family
- Great family resort with plenty of activities
- Only 5 minutes away from Sharm El Sheikh International Airport
- Enjoy astonishing variety of fish and marine life of the Red Sea
Enjoy access to 3 protected beaches, close proximity to the trendy strip of Naama Bay and its sizzling nightlife
- There is a myriad of activities on offer from relaxing treatments at the Club Olympus Spa to exciting land and water sports
- Choose from fantastic dining options including seasonal specialities, a charcoal grill, and Thai cuisine
- Adventure seekers can enjoy jeep safaris, quad bikes, mountain treks, and camel expeditions
Splash in the Red Sea, marvel at the marine life and enjoy the luxuries at this all suite Red Sea Beach resort
- Enjoy pure luxury at this all suite resort
- Rejuvenate your body and relax your mind in the Beautifully appointed Oberoi Spa
- Voted the No. 1 hotel in Hurghada by Trip Advisor
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt's best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt's sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
Grab this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to enjoy the natural beauty of Egypt while partaking of 5-star treatment in one...
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...
Seize this once in a lifetime opportunity to sunbathe by the waters of the Red Sea while enjoying the finest in Egyptian...