Four Seasons Cairo Offers a Unique Experience for Children Taking Egypt Holidays
Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at The First Residence has created a fun experience for children going on Egypt holidays this year. The child-friendly hotel makes children feel welcome as soon as they step through the door with kid-sized bathrobes and slippers, welcome gifts, special spa treatments and exciting games and activities at the fun retreat on the fifth floor.
Parents looking for a family-friendly hotel that will provide plenty of entertainment for their little ones this summer can head to the Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at the First Residence in Egypt for a fun-packed break.
Children taking Egypt holidays at the luxury hotel will be welcomed as soon as they arrive at their room or suite with a welcome gift from the toy wagon and special bathrobes and slippers.
The Kids Suite on the fifth floor of the Cairo hotel is the perfect place to have fun and meet new friends. Young holidaymakers can enjoy a wide selection of activities and games, a soft play area for little ones and comfortable kid-sized furniture.
“Family vacations are what childhood memories are made of and we want to make sure that every child who steps into the Hotel leaves with fond recollections,” said Randy Shimabuku, the General Manager of Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at The First Residence.
Image by: londoncard02, on Flickr
“Holidays spent at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at The First Residence means parents will never have to worry about keeping the kids entertained. Our Kids Suite is a unique offering in the entire city and it’s a great place for parents to leave their children to enjoy themselves while they relax. We have plenty of entertaining and educational activities, all of which are supervised by trained staff.”
During holidays to Egypt, mothers and daughters can enjoy some quality time together at the spa with pampering treatments from the Kids Menu such as the Chocolate Temple and Little Cleopatra Treatment, or beauty services including manicures with butterfly and flower nail art.
Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at The First Residence stands out from other Cairo hotels thanks to its baby-friendly extras including bottle warmers, sterilisers, pushchairs, cribs and special natural soaps, baby oil and bath sponges, which allow parents to travel to their holidays in Egypt with lighter suitcases.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
Children of all ages can take part in educational arts and crafts activities, kids cooking classes, and a Back of the House Tour where they can discover what happens behind the scenes in the luxury hotel’s kitchen and housekeeping departments.
There are not many Egypt hotels that offer face painting at meal times but the Fours Seasons Hotel Cairo is unique and can entertain children with this, as well as pizza making and a fantastic Kid’s Buffet of delicious healthy treats, leaving parents to enjoy a relaxing meal.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Enjoy plenty of opportunities for relaxations and entertainment at this luxury all inclusive resort
- Make the most of your holiday with the on-site Pirates Diving School who offer a range of PADI courses suitable for all ages
- Indulge in some spectacular cuisines with a wide variety of 11 restaurants and bars to choose from
- Enjoy a relaxing day on the private beach or let loose with a host of water sports
Enjoy a unique Nile Cruise on a comfortable ship featuring panoramic views of the Nile from your cabin
- The Swiss Inn Superior Radamis I is a first class Nile Cruise ship which offers a voyage of luxury and discovery
- Each of the spacious cabins offers comfortable furnishings and panoramic views of the Nile
- Amenities on board the Radamis I include a sundeck and pool, a fitness area and a restaurant which serves a variety of dishes
The most popular choice for divers, snorkellers and water sports enthusiasts, this is a resort that has it all.
- Relax and spoil yourself at the health club with gym, steam room and sauna
- Benefit from the Kids' Club with daily activities, an entertainment centre and their own playground
- Ideal location beside a private beach just 15 minutes from Hurghada airport and 20 kilometres from the centre of Hurghada
Great resort for the Family with endless fun at the Movenpick Kids Club during the day and night
- 18-holes golf course is just 1km away
- Discover El Gouna town with a daily shuttle bus - optional Â£20 per person
- Enjoy a sumptuous choice of dining at the Movenpick buffet restaurant
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...
Discover Egypt's beautiful capital as you take a 15-day holiday at the amazing Sofitel El Gezirah hotel. Set on a small...
Surprise yourself with a holiday on the shores of the Red Sea at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Reosrt, in one of Egypt's...
Cairo is one of the world's most important tourist cities; seize this chance to find out what makes this magical city...
Spoil yourself with an amazing historic holiday in the region of the Great Pyramids of Giza. Since 1869, the Mena House...