TripAdvisor Awards Certificate of Excellence to Jamaica's Braco Village Hotel & Spa
Braco Village Hotel & Spa has earned the 2012 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award after it received outstanding reviews on the TripAdvisor website from travellers who had enjoyed Jamaica holidays at the luxury property. Surrounded by breathtaking natural landscapes, the resort is perfect for romantic weddings, relaxing tropical breaks and fun-filled family holidays in the Caribbean.
The travel website TripAdvisor.com has awarded the Braco Village Hotel & Spa in Jamaica a Certificate of Excellence award.
The resort consistently receives outstanding reviews on the TripAdvisor website from tourists who have previously enjoyed Jamaica holidays at the deluxe property, which earned them the prestigious accolade.
Only 10 per cent of accommodation listed on TripAdvisor receives the award and to qualify, a business must receive an overall rating of four out of five stars in the travellers’ reviews.
The Manager at Braco Village Hotel & Spa, Enrico Pezzoli, stated: “Braco Village Hotel & Spa is pleased to receive a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
"We strive to offer our customers a memorable experience, and this accolade is evidence that our hard work is translating into positive traveller reviews on TripAdvisor."
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
Situated within an idyllic tropical setting in the town of Trelawney, located in the northwest of the island, the Braco Village Hotel & Spa provides a tranquil retreat for holidays in Jamaica.
The all inclusive resort resembles an old-fashioned Jamaican village and guests can enjoy comfortable accommodation in 260 deluxe rooms, junior suites, and suites. The rooms and suites feature a balcony or terrace with beach or garden views and a wide range of modern amenities including Cable TV, air conditioning, CD players, mini-bars, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryers, electric safes, and private bathrooms.
During holidays to Jamaica, holidaymakers can relax on the soft sandy beach on loungers or hammocks; refresh in the two swimming pools and four Jacuzzis; play tennis, football, beach volleyball and basketball; take part in cooking classes or aerobics sessions; hike or jog along trails across five acres of lush land; indulge in pampering treatments at the spa; or enjoy watersports such as kayaking, scuba diving, snorkelling, and sailing.
"TripAdvisor is pleased to honour exceptional businesses for consistent excellence, as reviewed by travellers on the site," added Christine Petersen, the President of TripAdvisor for Business.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
"The Certificate of Excellence award gives highly rated establishments around the world the recognition they deserve. From exceptional accommodations in Beijing to remarkable restaurants in Boston, we want to applaud these businesses for offering TripAdvisor travellers a great customer experience."
The Jamaica hotel is managed by Blue Diamond Hotels & Resorts, a division of Sunwing Travel Group. The hotel management company also operates several all inclusive resorts and hotels in the Caribbean and Latin America under its "Memories Beach Resorts" and "Royalton Luxury Resorts" brands.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Rooms with stunning views of the caribbean
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- The Resort is surrounded by Montego Bay Marine Park, an underwater national park with protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
- Huge Savings when staying in Sun Club Rooms and Junior Suites
- Enjoy 24-hour access to food and beverage with a variety of restaurants plus 24-hour Room Service
- One child under 12 stays FREE and kids will enjoy access to the expansive and renowned Explorer's Club
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Enjoy free round-trip transfers and complimentary golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- Enjoy a holiday of a lifetime with various extras including free round trip transfers and complimentary 18-hole golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- 24-Hour Gourmet Dining, Premium Alcoholic Beverages & Soft Drinks
- Choice of 5 unique restaurants and 4 Bars including a Swim-up bar
- Complimentary excursions including a trip to a popular sunset bar or a brillant catamaran cruise
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a postcard made real. It is one of Jamaica's premier resorts, covered in fine white sands and...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Club Ambience is set on the shoreline in Runaway Bay, a small town in the parish of St Ann on the north coast of...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...