TripAdvisor Awards Certificate of Excellence to Jamaica's Braco Village Hotel & Spa
Braco Village Hotel & Spa has earned the 2012 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award after it received outstanding reviews on the TripAdvisor website from travellers who had enjoyed Jamaica holidays at the luxury property. Surrounded by breathtaking natural landscapes, the resort is perfect for romantic weddings, relaxing tropical breaks and fun-filled family holidays in the Caribbean.
The travel website TripAdvisor.com has awarded the Braco Village Hotel & Spa in Jamaica a Certificate of Excellence award.
The resort consistently receives outstanding reviews on the TripAdvisor website from tourists who have previously enjoyed Jamaica holidays at the deluxe property, which earned them the prestigious accolade.
Only 10 per cent of accommodation listed on TripAdvisor receives the award and to qualify, a business must receive an overall rating of four out of five stars in the travellers’ reviews.
The Manager at Braco Village Hotel & Spa, Enrico Pezzoli, stated: “Braco Village Hotel & Spa is pleased to receive a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
"We strive to offer our customers a memorable experience, and this accolade is evidence that our hard work is translating into positive traveller reviews on TripAdvisor."
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
Situated within an idyllic tropical setting in the town of Trelawney, located in the northwest of the island, the Braco Village Hotel & Spa provides a tranquil retreat for holidays in Jamaica.
The all inclusive resort resembles an old-fashioned Jamaican village and guests can enjoy comfortable accommodation in 260 deluxe rooms, junior suites, and suites. The rooms and suites feature a balcony or terrace with beach or garden views and a wide range of modern amenities including Cable TV, air conditioning, CD players, mini-bars, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryers, electric safes, and private bathrooms.
During holidays to Jamaica, holidaymakers can relax on the soft sandy beach on loungers or hammocks; refresh in the two swimming pools and four Jacuzzis; play tennis, football, beach volleyball and basketball; take part in cooking classes or aerobics sessions; hike or jog along trails across five acres of lush land; indulge in pampering treatments at the spa; or enjoy watersports such as kayaking, scuba diving, snorkelling, and sailing.
"TripAdvisor is pleased to honour exceptional businesses for consistent excellence, as reviewed by travellers on the site," added Christine Petersen, the President of TripAdvisor for Business.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
"The Certificate of Excellence award gives highly rated establishments around the world the recognition they deserve. From exceptional accommodations in Beijing to remarkable restaurants in Boston, we want to applaud these businesses for offering TripAdvisor travellers a great customer experience."
The Jamaica hotel is managed by Blue Diamond Hotels & Resorts, a division of Sunwing Travel Group. The hotel management company also operates several all inclusive resorts and hotels in the Caribbean and Latin America under its "Memories Beach Resorts" and "Royalton Luxury Resorts" brands.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Rooms with stunning views of the caribbean
Enjoy the affordable Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay with a fantastic location
- Summer 2018 Sale now on, save £250 per person
- Two Children, 12 years of age and younger stay and eat free of charge
- Choose thrilling water sports while your kids enjoy the Children's activity centre
- Enjoy buffet or a la carte meals as part of the All Inclusive concept at five on-site restaurants
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Book and save over £500 per family with discounted rates for 2017 and 2018 and up to 2 Kids stay FREE
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
Immerse yourself in a vareity of complimentary activities, excursions and spa treatments at Moon Palace Jamaica
- Relish complimentary perks including a bottle of red wine upon arrival, spa treatments, tours, activities and much more
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
- Incredible resort credit upto $2500 FREE to be used to swim with dolphins, upgrade your wine, spa treatments and much more!
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...
Holiday Inn Resort offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical gardens. The resort has a...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...