Elegant Hotels in Barbados announces property updates and introduces Flying Fish Club at Crystal Cove
Elegant Hotels, the prestigious chain of luxury boutique properties in Barbados have upped their game this summer to lure families from all over the world to its renovated facilities and new services that are sure to help create wonderful experiences for those embarking on Barbados holidays these summer months.
Elegant Hotels in Barbados are happy to announce the upcoming opening of The Flying Fish Kids Club at Crystal Cove, where children can get a taste of the real Barbados and join in a range of especially created activities designed just for them. Following a recent upgrade to this facility, the kid's club will be opening its doors to the little VIP's just in time for the summer season.
This comes as great news for those planning family holidays in Barbados during this year's long summer school break. The Flying Fish Kids Club welcomes children ages 3 - 11 years and the club will be open from 9am until 9pm giving parents the chance for rest and relaxation on the beach or a quiet dinner a deux. There are a wide range of indoor and outdoor activities on offer such as Bajan cooking and art classes in addition to more mainstream activities from beach cricket and table tennis to themed parties, karaoke and movie nights complete with popcorn!
Crystal Cove is the third of Elegant Hotels to roll out the Flying Fish Kids' Club following the launch of the concept at Tamarind in 2010 and Turtle Beach last summer.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
On another note, the Crystal Cove's reception areas has now received a full revamp after considerable investment in updating its layout at the beginning of the year. The results include contemporary furniture and vibrant soft furnishings that make for a sleek, modern and airy entrance to the hotel. In addition the hotel has also focused on improving the check-in area and service with new desks and seating so guests are more comfortable after their flights.
This work follows an extensive refurbishment of all the guest bedrooms last year. Stay tuned for upcoming announcements regarding additional property upgrades and changes later in the year.
Elsewhere in Elegant Hotels' collection of luxry Barbados resorts, they are happy to announce the new "Taste of Tamarind" full board and beverage meal plan that they are offering exclusively at the Tamarind resort over the summer for USD $110 per adult and $55 per child per day. The meal plan promises to make dining at the resort an affordable and pleasurable experience for all family members and will include breakfast, lunch and dinner and non-alcoholic beverages.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
Guests enjoying Barbados holidays at the Tamarind hotel will also be able to enjoy all our fabulous theme nights such as Surf & Turf, Steak Night, Bajan Fish Grill and our Caribbean Fiesta. Sip their delicious non-alcoholic cocktails including our famous fruit punch or the tropical Equinox, a fresh mango puree mixed with coconut cream and pineapple juice - at no extra charge!
And, on a last note, now guests can enjoy a new spa activity every day of the week at Tamarind Spa. Each day there is a new and unique activity to enjoy as a group or individually. Thursday is officially "Ladies Day" at The Spa where women can enjoy an afternoon of pure indulgence. There's even a massage workshop every Friday for guests to discover the base moves of effective massage techniques from the resort's experts.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Premium All Inclusive property with a selection of food and beverages on offer
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...