Elegant Hotels in Barbados announces property updates and introduces Flying Fish Club at Crystal Cove
Elegant Hotels, the prestigious chain of luxury boutique properties in Barbados have upped their game this summer to lure families from all over the world to its renovated facilities and new services that are sure to help create wonderful experiences for those embarking on Barbados holidays these summer months.
Elegant Hotels in Barbados are happy to announce the upcoming opening of The Flying Fish Kids Club at Crystal Cove, where children can get a taste of the real Barbados and join in a range of especially created activities designed just for them. Following a recent upgrade to this facility, the kid's club will be opening its doors to the little VIP's just in time for the summer season.
This comes as great news for those planning family holidays in Barbados during this year's long summer school break. The Flying Fish Kids Club welcomes children ages 3 - 11 years and the club will be open from 9am until 9pm giving parents the chance for rest and relaxation on the beach or a quiet dinner a deux. There are a wide range of indoor and outdoor activities on offer such as Bajan cooking and art classes in addition to more mainstream activities from beach cricket and table tennis to themed parties, karaoke and movie nights complete with popcorn!
Crystal Cove is the third of Elegant Hotels to roll out the Flying Fish Kids' Club following the launch of the concept at Tamarind in 2010 and Turtle Beach last summer.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
On another note, the Crystal Cove's reception areas has now received a full revamp after considerable investment in updating its layout at the beginning of the year. The results include contemporary furniture and vibrant soft furnishings that make for a sleek, modern and airy entrance to the hotel. In addition the hotel has also focused on improving the check-in area and service with new desks and seating so guests are more comfortable after their flights.
This work follows an extensive refurbishment of all the guest bedrooms last year. Stay tuned for upcoming announcements regarding additional property upgrades and changes later in the year.
Elsewhere in Elegant Hotels' collection of luxry Barbados resorts, they are happy to announce the new "Taste of Tamarind" full board and beverage meal plan that they are offering exclusively at the Tamarind resort over the summer for USD $110 per adult and $55 per child per day. The meal plan promises to make dining at the resort an affordable and pleasurable experience for all family members and will include breakfast, lunch and dinner and non-alcoholic beverages.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
Guests enjoying Barbados holidays at the Tamarind hotel will also be able to enjoy all our fabulous theme nights such as Surf & Turf, Steak Night, Bajan Fish Grill and our Caribbean Fiesta. Sip their delicious non-alcoholic cocktails including our famous fruit punch or the tropical Equinox, a fresh mango puree mixed with coconut cream and pineapple juice - at no extra charge!
And, on a last note, now guests can enjoy a new spa activity every day of the week at Tamarind Spa. Each day there is a new and unique activity to enjoy as a group or individually. Thursday is officially "Ladies Day" at The Spa where women can enjoy an afternoon of pure indulgence. There's even a massage workshop every Friday for guests to discover the base moves of effective massage techniques from the resort's experts.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy Unlimited-Luxury sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...