Elegant Hotels in Barbados announces property updates and introduces Flying Fish Club at Crystal Cove
Elegant Hotels, the prestigious chain of luxury boutique properties in Barbados have upped their game this summer to lure families from all over the world to its renovated facilities and new services that are sure to help create wonderful experiences for those embarking on Barbados holidays these summer months.
Elegant Hotels in Barbados are happy to announce the upcoming opening of The Flying Fish Kids Club at Crystal Cove, where children can get a taste of the real Barbados and join in a range of especially created activities designed just for them. Following a recent upgrade to this facility, the kid's club will be opening its doors to the little VIP's just in time for the summer season.
This comes as great news for those planning family holidays in Barbados during this year's long summer school break. The Flying Fish Kids Club welcomes children ages 3 - 11 years and the club will be open from 9am until 9pm giving parents the chance for rest and relaxation on the beach or a quiet dinner a deux. There are a wide range of indoor and outdoor activities on offer such as Bajan cooking and art classes in addition to more mainstream activities from beach cricket and table tennis to themed parties, karaoke and movie nights complete with popcorn!
Crystal Cove is the third of Elegant Hotels to roll out the Flying Fish Kids' Club following the launch of the concept at Tamarind in 2010 and Turtle Beach last summer.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
On another note, the Crystal Cove's reception areas has now received a full revamp after considerable investment in updating its layout at the beginning of the year. The results include contemporary furniture and vibrant soft furnishings that make for a sleek, modern and airy entrance to the hotel. In addition the hotel has also focused on improving the check-in area and service with new desks and seating so guests are more comfortable after their flights.
This work follows an extensive refurbishment of all the guest bedrooms last year. Stay tuned for upcoming announcements regarding additional property upgrades and changes later in the year.
Elsewhere in Elegant Hotels' collection of luxry Barbados resorts, they are happy to announce the new "Taste of Tamarind" full board and beverage meal plan that they are offering exclusively at the Tamarind resort over the summer for USD $110 per adult and $55 per child per day. The meal plan promises to make dining at the resort an affordable and pleasurable experience for all family members and will include breakfast, lunch and dinner and non-alcoholic beverages.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
Guests enjoying Barbados holidays at the Tamarind hotel will also be able to enjoy all our fabulous theme nights such as Surf & Turf, Steak Night, Bajan Fish Grill and our Caribbean Fiesta. Sip their delicious non-alcoholic cocktails including our famous fruit punch or the tropical Equinox, a fresh mango puree mixed with coconut cream and pineapple juice - at no extra charge!
And, on a last note, now guests can enjoy a new spa activity every day of the week at Tamarind Spa. Each day there is a new and unique activity to enjoy as a group or individually. Thursday is officially "Ladies Day" at The Spa where women can enjoy an afternoon of pure indulgence. There's even a massage workshop every Friday for guests to discover the base moves of effective massage techniques from the resort's experts.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Blau Varadero - limited availability
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...