Hotel Mockingbird Hill in Jamaica Awarded Prestigious Hospitality Assured Certification
The Hotel Mockingbird Hill in Jamaica has earned the Hospitality Assured (HA) certification for providing business excellence and a high level of service within the tourism and hospitality industry. The 10-room luxury property is set within a lush and tropical setting on the Caribbean island and offers luxurious eco-friendly Jamaica holidays for travellers seeking a relaxing and tranquil exotic escape.
The Hotel Mocking Bird Hill in Jamaica has been recognised for its excellence in business and service and has been awarded the Hospitality Assured (HA) certification.
The boutique property is a fantastic destination for eco-friendly Jamaica holidays and it has now been awarded one of the most sought-after certifications in the tourism and hospitality industry.
Hospitality Assured is a certification programme that is owned by the Institute of Hospitality in the United Kingdom and promotes service and business excellence in companies within the tourism and hospitality sector such as hotels, resorts, airports, healthcare and educational organisations.
Hotel Mockingbird Hill also recently received acclamation in the Caribbean Tourism Organisation’s Excellence in Sustainable Award contest.
Image by: mockbrd, on Flickr
The director of human resources for The Caribbean Tourism Organisation, which oversees the HA programme in the Caribbean, Bonita Morgan, stated: “I am heartened that businesses like Hotel Mocking Bird Hill are realising the tremendous benefits to be derived from Hospitality Assured certification. We look forward to many more Caribbean tourism businesses taking advantage of the programme to help improve service quality and increase customer loyalty.”
Barbara Walker, the co-owner of Hotel Mockingbird Hill, explained how the training programme helped the team realise what was holding them back and it forced them to break down the process of achieving their goals into smaller achievable steps.
“If our review process led us to the conclusion that some procedures needed modification, these were arrived at through group discussion and consensus,” Ms. Walker commented. “It is a long and ongoing process and it helps when one has a team that enjoys good relations amongst themselves and can openly engage in the dialogue to evaluate guests comments, engage in a positive and critical analysis and come up with ideas for improvements.”
Image by: mockbrd, on Flickr
The new certification further highlights Hotel Mockingbird Hill as one of the most luxurious Jamaica hotels.
Nestled upon 6.5 acres in the lush, topical hillside in Port Antonio, the eco-chic property is a fantastic choice for tranquil holidays in Jamaica.
The 10-room hotel has dedicated staff who are on hand to ensure guests are made to feel welcome at all times and the breathtaking views overlook the majestic Blue Mountains and the sparkling turquoise Caribbean Sea.
The Jamaica hotel uses natural materials everywhere and the locally-made furniture has been produced using bamboo and tropical woods from sustainable forests. The guest rooms are naturally-lit and spacious and feature modern amenities, and facilities include an award-winning organic restaurant, a bar, and a swimming pool.
During holidays to Jamaica tourists can visit the white sand beaches of Frenchman’s Cove, refresh under the cascading Reich Falls, hike through coffee plantations, take a trip to the historic Port Antonio, or enjoy bird watching in the hotel garden where more than 40 species of birds can be spotted.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- July Special offers now in place with savings until 2019
- Unlimited-Fun® All Inclusive Resort with a selection of dining options for all the family
- Have a break from the Kids with the adults only pool
- On-site Waterpark featuring a Pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- 2 Kids 14 and under stay and play free
- Famous for Watersports available on the beach plus a selection of other activities like the championship golf course
- Choose from the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills from fine dining or casual
Discreet luxury at your beck and call under Jamaican sunshine with everything you love, with virtually no limits
Let the most romantic of retreats seduce you and a loved one into a sheer state atof bliss when you stay at Couples Sans Souci.
- Enjoy an array of complimentary water sports & unlimited golf with transfers and green fees included
- Summer Savings with incredible discounts of up to 42% for travel up until 2019
- Includes unlimited premium alcoholic beverages, 24 hour casual to gourmet dining, complimentary airport transfers and more
- Exclusive offsite excursions come included in the package including Dunn's River Falls and Margaritaville
Immerse yourself in a vareity of complimentary activities, excursions and spa treatments at Moon Palace Jamaica
- Relish complimentary perks including a bottle of red wine upon arrival, spa treatments, tours, activities and much more
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free and a saving of upto 14%
- Incredible resort credit upto $2500 FREE to be used to swim with dolphins, upgrade your wine, spa treatments and much more!
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights at Sunscape Splash Montego Bay. Located...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a picture postcard made real. Secrets Wild Orchid sits in one of Jamaica's premier resorts,...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...