Hotel Mockingbird Hill in Jamaica Awarded Prestigious Hospitality Assured Certification
The Hotel Mockingbird Hill in Jamaica has earned the Hospitality Assured (HA) certification for providing business excellence and a high level of service within the tourism and hospitality industry. The 10-room luxury property is set within a lush and tropical setting on the Caribbean island and offers luxurious eco-friendly Jamaica holidays for travellers seeking a relaxing and tranquil exotic escape.
The Hotel Mocking Bird Hill in Jamaica has been recognised for its excellence in business and service and has been awarded the Hospitality Assured (HA) certification.
The boutique property is a fantastic destination for eco-friendly Jamaica holidays and it has now been awarded one of the most sought-after certifications in the tourism and hospitality industry.
Hospitality Assured is a certification programme that is owned by the Institute of Hospitality in the United Kingdom and promotes service and business excellence in companies within the tourism and hospitality sector such as hotels, resorts, airports, healthcare and educational organisations.
Hotel Mockingbird Hill also recently received acclamation in the Caribbean Tourism Organisation’s Excellence in Sustainable Award contest.
Image by: mockbrd, on Flickr
The director of human resources for The Caribbean Tourism Organisation, which oversees the HA programme in the Caribbean, Bonita Morgan, stated: “I am heartened that businesses like Hotel Mocking Bird Hill are realising the tremendous benefits to be derived from Hospitality Assured certification. We look forward to many more Caribbean tourism businesses taking advantage of the programme to help improve service quality and increase customer loyalty.”
Barbara Walker, the co-owner of Hotel Mockingbird Hill, explained how the training programme helped the team realise what was holding them back and it forced them to break down the process of achieving their goals into smaller achievable steps.
“If our review process led us to the conclusion that some procedures needed modification, these were arrived at through group discussion and consensus,” Ms. Walker commented. “It is a long and ongoing process and it helps when one has a team that enjoys good relations amongst themselves and can openly engage in the dialogue to evaluate guests comments, engage in a positive and critical analysis and come up with ideas for improvements.”
Image by: mockbrd, on Flickr
The new certification further highlights Hotel Mockingbird Hill as one of the most luxurious Jamaica hotels.
Nestled upon 6.5 acres in the lush, topical hillside in Port Antonio, the eco-chic property is a fantastic choice for tranquil holidays in Jamaica.
The 10-room hotel has dedicated staff who are on hand to ensure guests are made to feel welcome at all times and the breathtaking views overlook the majestic Blue Mountains and the sparkling turquoise Caribbean Sea.
The Jamaica hotel uses natural materials everywhere and the locally-made furniture has been produced using bamboo and tropical woods from sustainable forests. The guest rooms are naturally-lit and spacious and feature modern amenities, and facilities include an award-winning organic restaurant, a bar, and a swimming pool.
During holidays to Jamaica tourists can visit the white sand beaches of Frenchman’s Cove, refresh under the cascading Reich Falls, hike through coffee plantations, take a trip to the historic Port Antonio, or enjoy bird watching in the hotel garden where more than 40 species of birds can be spotted.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Rooms with stunning views of the caribbean
Enjoy the affordable Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay with a fantastic location
- Summer 2018 Sale now on, save £250 per person
- Two Children, 12 years of age and younger stay and eat free of charge
- Choose thrilling water sports while your kids enjoy the Children's activity centre
- Enjoy buffet or a la carte meals as part of the All Inclusive concept at five on-site restaurants
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Book and save over £500 per family with discounted rates for 2017 and 2018 and up to 2 Kids stay FREE
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- After booking a minimum of a 3 night stay, guests will receive a welcome bottle of sparkling wine & fresh fruit, one mimosa breakfast in bed to be booked upon arrival and romantic turndown service one night during stay
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
Holiday Inn Resort offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical gardens. The resort has a...
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...