The new deluxe wing of the Rostrevor hotel is the perfect place to enjoy luxury Barbados holidays
Travellers planning luxury Barbados holidays this summer will be pleased to learn that The Rostrevor Hotel has opened a brand new deluxe wing on the western block of their beautiful hotel complex. Any one of the 25 elegantly decorated rooms in the new luxury wing would be ideal for travellers who wish to holiday in style.
Travellers searching for the ultimate hotel to act as the cherry topping to their luxury Barbados holiday experience will be pleased to learn that the Rostrevor Hotel has recently opened up its new deluxe wing. Situated on the western block of this magnificent hotel complex, this latest upgrade has added 25 luxuriously furnished rooms and is guaranteed to please just about any guest hoping for a touch of class during their luxury holidays in Barbados.
As one may expect, the new rooms which boast jaw-droppingly gorgeous ocean views reflect the already high standards and commitment to customer service at the Rostrevor Hotel. Along with the newly added wing guests will now have access to a variety of deluxe amenities including a state of the art gym and coin operated laundry facilities. These are in addition to the already impressive list of extras previously available to holidaymakers at affordable rates, making this the "go-to" hotel for anyone hoping to book budget friendly Barbados holidays. Guests staying at this Barbados hotel will have access to:
- A secluded beach front location
- Swimming pool, and dedicated sunbathing area where guests can soak up the Caribbean sun in style
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in each room allowing everyone to stay connected
- Two on site restaurants serving up mouth watering dishes
- Complimentary aqua aerobics classes
- Discounts on golf packages with Barbados Golf Club
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
The 266 square miles that make up the island of Barbados are dotted with comfortable accommodation to suit any taste and pocket; ranging from luxury hotels and villas to quaint little bed and breakfast inns. Each of these Barbados hotels knows all too well the importance of standing out in the crowd - something which is becoming increasingly difficult with the global economic downturn taking its toll in the tourism industry.
Image by: PlanetBarbados, on Flickr
During his keynote speech for the AGM of the Barbados Employers’ Confederation at the Hilton Barbados, Opposition Leader Owen Arthur, raised concerns that some hotels in Barbados will have to close their doors as they buckle under the pressure of offering lower rates despite higher operation costs. With the new deluxe wing, the Rostrevor hotel is certainly showing that it can thrive whilst providing its customers with real value for money even in the face of tough economic times.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Rostrevor Hotel Browse all
The Rostrevor Hotel is a great value, family-run hotel on a prime beachfront setting in St Lawrence Gap , the fashionable and lively strip of Barbados
- One of the most affordable self-catering hotels in Barbados, now with a saving of up to 15%
- Boasts several Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence and a 2016 Travellers' Choice Award
- Easy access to the shops, bars & restaurants of fashionable St. Lawrence Gap
- Brilliant Barbados: Kids (up to 16 years old) stay and play when accompanied by 1 or 2 paying adults