W Hotels to Open Luxury Dubai Hotel on The Palm Jumeirah in 2016
W Hotels is expanding its portfolio in the Middle East after the company recently announced plans to open a new hotel on The Palm Jumeirah in Dubai in 2016. Tourists going on Dubai holidays will be able to relax in lavish accommodation, indulge in the AWAY Spa, cool off in the WET pool, and savour fine cuisine at eight contemporary restaurants and lounge bars.
W Hotels is adding a new property to its portfolio in the Middle East with the development of the W Dubai-The Palm on one of Dubai’s artificial islands, The Palm Jumeirah.
Travellers will have to wait until 2016 before they can take Dubai holidays at the luxury 283-room hotel but once open, the property will feature a wide range of high end accommodation and facilities.
The President of Starwood Hotels & Resorts, Europe, Africa and Middle East, Roeland Vos, President, stated: “We are proud to partner with Al Sharq Investment as we open a new W Hotel in this iconic destination in Dubai.
“This signing marks an important milestone in our overall growth strategy to expand the W brand in primary cities throughout the Middle East including Doha, Amman, Muscat, Abu Dhabi, and Dubai.”
Accommodation includes elegant guest rooms, 102 suites, five WOW suites and two Extreme WOW suites. Throughout holidays in Dubai guests will be able to enjoy the W brand’s signature service promise, “Whatever/Whenever”, where they can get whatever they want, whenever they want it.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
Facilities at the upscale property include eight exquisite restaurants and lounge bars, a WET pool, the AWAY spa, the SWEAT fitness centre, and more than 2,500-square-feet of modern meetings and event space, as well as a full-service WIRED business centre.
“The W brand’s expansion into Dubai is another milestone in bringing the global design powerhouse to the world’s most exciting and vibrant cities and resort destinations,” said Vincent Gillet, Global Brand Leader, W Hotels and Le Meridien.
“W will offer a completely new and distinctive experience to the hotel market in Dubai, providing a stylish escape and innovative design in one of the city’s most premier destinations.”
Palm Jumeirah is one of three artificial Palm Islands in Dubai that stretches into the Persian Gulf off the emirate’s shoreline.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
The island is the smallest of the three and it boasts an array of luxury Dubai hotels and resorts, villas, apartments, beaches, marinas, restaurants, and shops that create the perfect destination for luxury holidays.
Travellers from all over the world book holidays to Dubai on the manmade island to experience the high end accommodation and unique location.
W Hotels is a brand that belongs to Starwood Hotels and Resorts; a hotel group that now operates nearly 50 luxury properties in the Middle East. Starwood currently has 15 hotels in Dubai and plans are underway to build more than 30 hotels and resorts across the Middle East over the next few years.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Discover the impressive opulence of Dubai's skyline matched only by the views across the Arabian Gulf
Impeccable service combined with comfort and luxury with stunning views of Downtown Dubai
- A landmark hotel located in Deira, Dubai's historic district with stunning views over the city!
- Incredible bars, clubs and restaurants, including hip and trendy Sho Cho that's been taking Dubai's fashion set by storm.
- There are plenty of sightseeing and historical places to visit within walking distance
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Free Half Board
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
A warm welcome awaits you behind the striking geometric façade of Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Jumeirah, 20 minutes by taxi...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...