W Hotels to Open Luxury Dubai Hotel on The Palm Jumeirah in 2016
W Hotels is expanding its portfolio in the Middle East after the company recently announced plans to open a new hotel on The Palm Jumeirah in Dubai in 2016. Tourists going on Dubai holidays will be able to relax in lavish accommodation, indulge in the AWAY Spa, cool off in the WET pool, and savour fine cuisine at eight contemporary restaurants and lounge bars.
W Hotels is adding a new property to its portfolio in the Middle East with the development of the W Dubai-The Palm on one of Dubai’s artificial islands, The Palm Jumeirah.
Travellers will have to wait until 2016 before they can take Dubai holidays at the luxury 283-room hotel but once open, the property will feature a wide range of high end accommodation and facilities.
The President of Starwood Hotels & Resorts, Europe, Africa and Middle East, Roeland Vos, President, stated: “We are proud to partner with Al Sharq Investment as we open a new W Hotel in this iconic destination in Dubai.
“This signing marks an important milestone in our overall growth strategy to expand the W brand in primary cities throughout the Middle East including Doha, Amman, Muscat, Abu Dhabi, and Dubai.”
Accommodation includes elegant guest rooms, 102 suites, five WOW suites and two Extreme WOW suites. Throughout holidays in Dubai guests will be able to enjoy the W brand’s signature service promise, “Whatever/Whenever”, where they can get whatever they want, whenever they want it.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
Facilities at the upscale property include eight exquisite restaurants and lounge bars, a WET pool, the AWAY spa, the SWEAT fitness centre, and more than 2,500-square-feet of modern meetings and event space, as well as a full-service WIRED business centre.
“The W brand’s expansion into Dubai is another milestone in bringing the global design powerhouse to the world’s most exciting and vibrant cities and resort destinations,” said Vincent Gillet, Global Brand Leader, W Hotels and Le Meridien.
“W will offer a completely new and distinctive experience to the hotel market in Dubai, providing a stylish escape and innovative design in one of the city’s most premier destinations.”
Palm Jumeirah is one of three artificial Palm Islands in Dubai that stretches into the Persian Gulf off the emirate’s shoreline.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
The island is the smallest of the three and it boasts an array of luxury Dubai hotels and resorts, villas, apartments, beaches, marinas, restaurants, and shops that create the perfect destination for luxury holidays.
Travellers from all over the world book holidays to Dubai on the manmade island to experience the high end accommodation and unique location.
W Hotels is a brand that belongs to Starwood Hotels and Resorts; a hotel group that now operates nearly 50 luxury properties in the Middle East. Starwood currently has 15 hotels in Dubai and plans are underway to build more than 30 hotels and resorts across the Middle East over the next few years.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...