AMResorts launches new Sip, Savor & See dining experience at their Cancun hotels
As of August 2012 AMResorts will offer their newly launched Sip, Savor & See programme, perfect for travellers planning their 2012 summer Cancun holidays. This new programme means that holidaymakers staying at any one of the beautiful AMResorts Cancun hotels will be able to enjoy full access to the dining facilities at other nearby AMResorts; thus giving guests real value for money.
AMResorts, operator of some of the best luxury hotels in Cancun, have announced the launch of their latest offer the Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience programme, due to kick off in August 2012. Under the new Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience travellers enjoying luxury Cancun holidays at one of AMResorts collection of hotels will also have access to the excellent dining options at other nearby sister resorts.
This is truly an offer of a lifetime and would be ideal for travellers planning their 2012 summer holidays in sunny Cancun as it provides guests with access to a wide variety of facilities in these luxury resorts. The Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun, Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun, Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun and Secrets the Vine Cancun as well as Cancun Dreams Resorts & Spas and Now Resorts & Spas in the Riviera Maya region are all a part of the vast AMResorts family of Cancun hotels.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
With the UK currently facing its coldest May in 100 years many Britons are eagerly planning their summer holidays and a recent study by the Post Office Travel Money indicate that UK holidaymakers have a lot to smile about. The Post Office study shows that 2012 is a good year for UK travellers to head to some of their favourite tropical resorts with the pound providing good value for money in several sunny holiday destinations including the Cancun and the Riviera Maya.
The study also noted that UK travellers going on holidays to Cancun in 2012 could now buy 15.7 per cent more Mexican pesos than in 2012. Post Office Head of Travel Money, Andrew Brown noted, “There are signs that the power of the pound is making people increasingly savvy both about their choice of destination and their spending habits”
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
With the current economic climate favouring the already irresistible allure of a Cancun getaway, the many luxury Cancun resorts will be vying for the custom of sun worshippers this summer. This latest offer from AMResorts gives the hotel firm a real competitive edge for those looking for a luxury holiday that is also able to offer incredible value for money.
The Sip, Savor & See concept also underscores AMResort’s commitment to customer service and satisfaction as they continue to think of innovative ways to ensure their guests make the most of their Cancun holiday experience.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
At Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, you will experience unlimited all inclusive luxury 24 Hours a day - it's the holiday of a lifetime
- Unlimited-Luxury with gourmet dining and premium beverages in a choice of six reservation-free restaurants and five stylish bars
- Enjoy endless activities - from kayaking to snorkelling, windsurfing and much more
- Pamper yourself with innovative treatments at the Now Spa by Pevonia
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
No matter if you're returning or if this is your first time to Cancun, days full of entertainment and fine dining at the...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...