AMResorts launches new Sip, Savor & See dining experience at their Cancun hotels
As of August 2012 AMResorts will offer their newly launched Sip, Savor & See programme, perfect for travellers planning their 2012 summer Cancun holidays. This new programme means that holidaymakers staying at any one of the beautiful AMResorts Cancun hotels will be able to enjoy full access to the dining facilities at other nearby AMResorts; thus giving guests real value for money.
AMResorts, operator of some of the best luxury hotels in Cancun, have announced the launch of their latest offer the Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience programme, due to kick off in August 2012. Under the new Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience travellers enjoying luxury Cancun holidays at one of AMResorts collection of hotels will also have access to the excellent dining options at other nearby sister resorts.
This is truly an offer of a lifetime and would be ideal for travellers planning their 2012 summer holidays in sunny Cancun as it provides guests with access to a wide variety of facilities in these luxury resorts. The Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun, Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun, Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun and Secrets the Vine Cancun as well as Cancun Dreams Resorts & Spas and Now Resorts & Spas in the Riviera Maya region are all a part of the vast AMResorts family of Cancun hotels.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
With the UK currently facing its coldest May in 100 years many Britons are eagerly planning their summer holidays and a recent study by the Post Office Travel Money indicate that UK holidaymakers have a lot to smile about. The Post Office study shows that 2012 is a good year for UK travellers to head to some of their favourite tropical resorts with the pound providing good value for money in several sunny holiday destinations including the Cancun and the Riviera Maya.
The study also noted that UK travellers going on holidays to Cancun in 2012 could now buy 15.7 per cent more Mexican pesos than in 2012. Post Office Head of Travel Money, Andrew Brown noted, “There are signs that the power of the pound is making people increasingly savvy both about their choice of destination and their spending habits”
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
With the current economic climate favouring the already irresistible allure of a Cancun getaway, the many luxury Cancun resorts will be vying for the custom of sun worshippers this summer. This latest offer from AMResorts gives the hotel firm a real competitive edge for those looking for a luxury holiday that is also able to offer incredible value for money.
The Sip, Savor & See concept also underscores AMResort’s commitment to customer service and satisfaction as they continue to think of innovative ways to ensure their guests make the most of their Cancun holiday experience.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...