AMResorts launches new Sip, Savor & See dining experience at their Cancun hotels
As of August 2012 AMResorts will offer their newly launched Sip, Savor & See programme, perfect for travellers planning their 2012 summer Cancun holidays. This new programme means that holidaymakers staying at any one of the beautiful AMResorts Cancun hotels will be able to enjoy full access to the dining facilities at other nearby AMResorts; thus giving guests real value for money.
AMResorts, operator of some of the best luxury hotels in Cancun, have announced the launch of their latest offer the Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience programme, due to kick off in August 2012. Under the new Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience travellers enjoying luxury Cancun holidays at one of AMResorts collection of hotels will also have access to the excellent dining options at other nearby sister resorts.
This is truly an offer of a lifetime and would be ideal for travellers planning their 2012 summer holidays in sunny Cancun as it provides guests with access to a wide variety of facilities in these luxury resorts. The Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun, Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun, Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun and Secrets the Vine Cancun as well as Cancun Dreams Resorts & Spas and Now Resorts & Spas in the Riviera Maya region are all a part of the vast AMResorts family of Cancun hotels.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
With the UK currently facing its coldest May in 100 years many Britons are eagerly planning their summer holidays and a recent study by the Post Office Travel Money indicate that UK holidaymakers have a lot to smile about. The Post Office study shows that 2012 is a good year for UK travellers to head to some of their favourite tropical resorts with the pound providing good value for money in several sunny holiday destinations including the Cancun and the Riviera Maya.
The study also noted that UK travellers going on holidays to Cancun in 2012 could now buy 15.7 per cent more Mexican pesos than in 2012. Post Office Head of Travel Money, Andrew Brown noted, “There are signs that the power of the pound is making people increasingly savvy both about their choice of destination and their spending habits”
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
With the current economic climate favouring the already irresistible allure of a Cancun getaway, the many luxury Cancun resorts will be vying for the custom of sun worshippers this summer. This latest offer from AMResorts gives the hotel firm a real competitive edge for those looking for a luxury holiday that is also able to offer incredible value for money.
The Sip, Savor & See concept also underscores AMResort’s commitment to customer service and satisfaction as they continue to think of innovative ways to ensure their guests make the most of their Cancun holiday experience.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Live it up and Experience Cancun in unlimited luxury that knows no bounds at Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Enjoy the best of Cancun in an eight-day retreat that will both relax and energise you completely. Your home for your...
Immerse yourself in eight divine days of delight at the Occidental Cozumel in Playa San Francisco. Sit back and relax in...
Playa del Carmen is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Spend eight days revelling in the fine white sands...