Riu Resorts launches its latest luxury all inclusive hotel in Cancun
Riu Hotels and Resorts have launched its latest luxury Cancun hotel the Riu Palace Peninsula. This latest addition to list of Riu hotels operating in sunny Cancun is the ideal place for holidaymakers planning an all inclusive Cancun holiday experience.
Riu Hotels and Resorts have taken yet another step to dominating the Cancun shoreline with the opening of their latest all inclusive hotel in Cancun- the Riu Palace Peninsula on the 4th May 2012-. This $140 million dollar hotel is now one of four Riu Resorts available to travellers planning their Cancun holidays, complementing the Riu Cancun, Riu Caribe and the Riu Palace Las Americas.
The Riu Palace Peninsula comes under the umbrella of Riu’s “Riu Palace” brand which encompasses the Spanish hotel firm’s high end line of resorts. The Riu Palace Peninsula promises to be the ideal accommodation for guests longing for a luxury holiday in Cancun. This lavish hotel boasts of palatial architecture throughout with an astonishing 562 rooms spread between 117 floors and 48 villas. The dining experience at the Riu Palace Peninsula ensures that there is something to satisfy the palate of even the guest with the most discerning tastes. Six specialty restaurants, an international buffet and seven well stocked bars where guests can relax and socialise means that guests can escape the monotony that plagues many travellers during their hotel stays.
Image by: Abe K, on Flickr
The variety available does not stop with the food as the list of activities reflects a similar attention to detail and commitment to customer satisfaction. As part of their 24 hour all inclusive Cancun holidays package guests will have the opportunity to take part in a range of water sports including windsurfing, kayaking and snorkelling, those who prefer to relax pool side will have access to freshwater swimming pools, one of which will be heated for use during the colder months of the year while another will be fully kitted with an integrated Jacuzzi and swim-up bar serving up tropical inspired cocktails- what better way to soak up the warm rays of the Caribbean sun on a luxury break in beautiful Cancun?
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
This latest addition to the Rui family in Cancun has opened its doors at the perfect time with holidaymakers hunting for the ultimate package deal for their summer Cancun getaways. CEO of Riu Hotels and Resorts, Luis Riu, has expressed his high hopes for the Riu Palace Peninsula and the firm’s commitment to Cancun, “We hope the new Riu Palace Peninsula will give a new push to this destination which recently turned 40 years old. For us, this is another example of the importance that Mexico has in our development plans and the high quality that we seek to offer in this country”.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Travel from May onwards and enjoy a fantastic upgrade to a Preferred Club Junior Suite Pool View
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Unlimited-Luxury privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
For the ideal combination of natural beauty and fun-filled activities, look no further than Sunscape Sabor Cozumel....
Playa del Carmen is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Spend eight days revelling in the fine white sands...
Enjoy the best of Cancun in an eight-day retreat that will both relax and energise you completely. Your home for your...