Iberostar opens All Inclusive hotel for five-star luxury Cancun Holidays
Iberostar Hotels & Resorts have opened Iberostar Cancun, a luxury property for all inclusive Cancun holidays. The five-star property is located on the city's beachfront and is the ninth hotel in the Spanish-based company's Mexico portfolio.
Iberostar Hotels & Resorts has launched its ninth property in Mexico with the opening of Iberostar Cancun, a brand new five-star beachfront hotel.
The luxury hotel offers five-star all inclusive service for discerning guests on Cancun holidays and is located just 15 minutes from Cancun International Airport on the city’s seafront.
Iberostar Cancun was previously the Hilton Cancun, and the purchase and refurbishments of the property has cost the Spanish-based hospitality company over £100 million.
The beachfront resort has 426 guest rooms and villas, including a presidential suite, two villa beach suites, four master suites and 16 junior suites.
Image by: worldtraveller5,on Flickr
Tourists taking holidays in Cancun at the new resort can enjoy facilities such as seven infinity swimming pools, two tennis courts, a gym and beauty salon, a professional football field, and a luxury spa. Out of all of the Cancun hotels, Iberostar Cancun is also the only one to offer an 18-hole golf course.
The hotel caters for both holidaymakers and business travellers and it boasts a 49,000-square-foot convention centre which can be divided into 22 different meeting rooms. There is also more than 60,000 square feet of outdoor space for events and social activities such as weddings.
Image by: Press Tours, on Flickr
There are plenty of restaurants and bars at the hotels where guests can enjoy delicious local and international cuisine during holidays to Cancun including a buffet restaurant, an ice-cream parlour, a snack bar, a cigar bar, a modern sports bar and four speciality restaurants.
Children can take part in a wide range of activities at the Kids’ Club and there is also a babysitting service available so parents are free to enjoy a romantic meal, stroll on the sandy beach or a pampering massage at the spa.
Cancun is located in the Quintana Roo state on the Yucatan channel which separates Mexico from the island of Cuba. The region is a popular destination for scuba diving holidays with its turquoise ocean waters and a stunning colourful barrier reef.
Image by: _Zinni_, on Flickr
The city has plenty to offer tourists and while enjoying a holiday in Cancun, visitors can take part in water sport activities on Nichupté Lagoon or explore the historic Mayan archaeological sites including Kinichná, Dzibanché and Tulum.
Cancun is set to receive even more visitors this year as intrigued travellers head to the region to find out more about the apocalyptic prophecies that predict the world will end on 21st December, 2012.
The Mexican coastal city is also celebrating its 42nd anniversary as a beach destination this year after the region was developed into a tourist resort in 1970.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools
Live it up and Experience Cancun in unlimited luxury that knows no bounds at Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Unlimited-Luxury privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
Let the Caribbean sunshine make you glow from the inside out when you stay at Cancun's Golden Parnassus resort - a truly luxurious all inclusive retreat where you'll be wanting for nothing.
- Take advantage of the superb facilities and enjoy a range of activities including water sports, mini golf and tennis
- A luxury all inclusive resort offering a relaxing adults-only environment ideal for a pampering beach holiday or romantic honeymoon
- Ideal location set by a beautiful white sand beach in Cancun with sweeping views of the Mexican Caribbean
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Cancun is one of the most sought-after beachside resorts in the world. Make this your next holiday destination and revel...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Enjoy the best of Cancun in an eight-day retreat that will both relax and energise you completely. Your home for your...
For the ideal combination of natural beauty and fun-filled activities, look no further than Sunscape Sabor Cozumel....
Immerse yourself in eight divine days of delight at the Occidental Cozumel in Playa San Francisco. Sit back and relax in...