Oasis Riviera Maya and Oasis Viva hotels open their doors once again for travellers to Cancun
Enrique Klein, vice president of sales and marketing at Oasis Hotel and Resort has announced the re-introduction of the Oasis Riviera Maya and the Oasis Viva properties. These hotels in the Rivera Maya are ideal for travellers booking Cancun holidays.
Travellers planning their all-inclusive Cancun holidays will be pleased to learn that Oasis Hotel and Resorts have announced that as of 1st May 2012 the hotel group will re-introduce the popular Oasis Riviera Maya and Oasis Viva hotels. The announcement was made by Oasis' vice president of sales and marketing Enrique Klein who also noted that although the Grand Oasis Viva and the Oasis Viva will maintain their names the Grand Oasis Riviera Maya has been rebranded as the Oasis Tulum.
The Oasis Tulum is a perfect match for those travellers hoping to book a family friendly Cancun holiday experience. Conveniently located within a stone's throw away from the Xcaret and Xel-Ha theme parks as well as being a mere 10 minute walk from the enchanting towns of Akumal and Tulum, the Oasis Tulum is one of the Cancun hotels that provides easy access to all the ingredients needed for a fun family day out.
Image by: ICE Portal, on Flickr
The Oasis Tulum boasts of 312 rooms, seven restaurants and eight bars giving guests a wide range of dining options to choose from. Recreation facilities include swimming pools, tennis courts, a scuba diving centre, a state of the art gym as well as easy access to an 18-hole golf course. After working up a sweat guests can take the opportunity to unwind with a relaxing massage at the Kin Ha Spa or the Kin Ha Jungle Spa, alternatively holidaymakers can take advantage of the Oasis Tulum's native steam bath.
Between the periods of 1st May to 30th June and 16th of August to 20th December rates start from as low as $65 per person. During the peak season between 1st July and 15th August guests can enjoy a stay at the Oasis Tulum for $70 per person per night. Up to two children ages 12 and under can enjoy free accommodation and dining if sharing with two adults and utilizing existing bedding.
Image by: ICE BeLiveHotels.com, on Flickr
The Grand Oasis Viva and the Oasis Viva boasts of an impressive 441 rooms spread between these two properties in addition to six restaurants, five bars and two swimming pools. These hotels in the Rivera Maya are ideally situated within easy access of one the best Cancun beaches perfect for holidaymakers hoping to soak up some the sun sea and sand that Cancun is known for. Nightly rates at the Grand Oasis Viva and the Oasis Viva start from between $60 and $70 depending on the time of year.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Live it up and Experience Cancun in unlimited luxury that knows no bounds at Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Fantastic all-inclusive package providing all meals, snacks, unlimited premium beverages, 24-hour room service and more
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
- Enjoy fantastic access to the newly opening Grand Section which includes ten new restaurants and 6 bars, a waterpark, a new spa with 64 treatment rooms, a theatre and a bowling alley, plus another Playroom Kids’ club and Wired Teens lounge
- Kids Stay, Play and Eat free
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Rejuvenate in a peaceful and soothing atmosphere during a memorable holiday at the all-inclusive Gran Caribe Resort and...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Step into every scuba divers paradise during an 8-day holiday to the beautiful Mexican island of Cozumel, where...