Oasis Riviera Maya and Oasis Viva hotels open their doors once again for travellers to Cancun
Enrique Klein, vice president of sales and marketing at Oasis Hotel and Resort has announced the re-introduction of the Oasis Riviera Maya and the Oasis Viva properties. These hotels in the Rivera Maya are ideal for travellers booking Cancun holidays.
Travellers planning their all-inclusive Cancun holidays will be pleased to learn that Oasis Hotel and Resorts have announced that as of 1st May 2012 the hotel group will re-introduce the popular Oasis Riviera Maya and Oasis Viva hotels. The announcement was made by Oasis' vice president of sales and marketing Enrique Klein who also noted that although the Grand Oasis Viva and the Oasis Viva will maintain their names the Grand Oasis Riviera Maya has been rebranded as the Oasis Tulum.
The Oasis Tulum is a perfect match for those travellers hoping to book a family friendly Cancun holiday experience. Conveniently located within a stone's throw away from the Xcaret and Xel-Ha theme parks as well as being a mere 10 minute walk from the enchanting towns of Akumal and Tulum, the Oasis Tulum is one of the Cancun hotels that provides easy access to all the ingredients needed for a fun family day out.
Image by: ICE Portal, on Flickr
The Oasis Tulum boasts of 312 rooms, seven restaurants and eight bars giving guests a wide range of dining options to choose from. Recreation facilities include swimming pools, tennis courts, a scuba diving centre, a state of the art gym as well as easy access to an 18-hole golf course. After working up a sweat guests can take the opportunity to unwind with a relaxing massage at the Kin Ha Spa or the Kin Ha Jungle Spa, alternatively holidaymakers can take advantage of the Oasis Tulum's native steam bath.
Between the periods of 1st May to 30th June and 16th of August to 20th December rates start from as low as $65 per person. During the peak season between 1st July and 15th August guests can enjoy a stay at the Oasis Tulum for $70 per person per night. Up to two children ages 12 and under can enjoy free accommodation and dining if sharing with two adults and utilizing existing bedding.
Image by: ICE BeLiveHotels.com, on Flickr
The Grand Oasis Viva and the Oasis Viva boasts of an impressive 441 rooms spread between these two properties in addition to six restaurants, five bars and two swimming pools. These hotels in the Rivera Maya are ideally situated within easy access of one the best Cancun beaches perfect for holidaymakers hoping to soak up some the sun sea and sand that Cancun is known for. Nightly rates at the Grand Oasis Viva and the Oasis Viva start from between $60 and $70 depending on the time of year.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Unlimited-Luxury privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
For the ideal combination of natural beauty and fun-filled activities, look no further than Sunscape Sabor Cozumel....
Step into every scuba divers paradise during an 8-day holiday to the beautiful Mexican island of Cozumel, where...
A picturesque city on Mexico's Caribbean Sea coastline, Playa del Carmen is the perfect getaway for both families and...