Jumeirah Group Announces New Appointments for the Sales Team at their Dubai Hotels
One of the leading hotel groups for Dubai holidays, the Jumeirah Group, has announced new appointments for its sales team in the emirate. Daniel Weihrauch, Katja Graf, and Olinda Morais are among the new sales team members of the luxury hotel group.
The Jumeirah Group has announced the appointments of several new sales team members in the city of Dubai.
The Dubai-based company specialises in operating luxury properties for travellers seeking luxurious Dubai holidays as well as hotels and resorts in major cities all over the world including London, New York, Shanghai, the Maldives and Frankfurt.
It has been revealed that Daniel Weihrauch will be joining the hotel group as the new Director of Cluster Sales in Dubai. Weihrauch has worked within the luxury holidays sector for years and previously held roles at Kempinski Hotels and Resorts in Germany and Jumeirah hotels in Dubai and New York. His most recent role was at IHG, where he worked as the Director of Sales and Marketing at InterContinental Phoenicia Beirut in Lebanon.
Image by: Sarah_Ackerman, on Flickr
The Austrian national, Katja Graf, has been promoted to Director of Sales Leisure in Dubai and has 10 years of experience in the hospitality industry in Europe and the Middle East. She previously worked for the InterContinental Hotels Group in Vienna and Dubai and she was the Business Development Manager for Atlantis, The Palm Dubai.
Olinda Morais is the new Director of Sales, Groups & Events Conversion, Dubai and she has worked for Hilton in France, Brazil and Venezuela, as well as the Madinat Jumeirah – The Arabian Resort.
Jan Kaspar Rienermann has worked for the Jumeirah Group since 2005 and is the new Director of Sales, Groups & Events, Dubai. The German national was the Cluster Associate Director of Sales for Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts in 2009.
Jad Doumet is now the Director of Sales, GCC & Government, Dubai and he has plenty of experience working for Dubai hotels after his time at the Armani Hotel, Dubai as the Director of Sales; Crowne Plaza Dubai as the Director of Sales in 2009; and InterContinental Dubai Festival City as the Senior Account Manager.
Image by: IDEE_PER_VIAGGIARE, on Flickr
Jumeirah boasts a portfolio of upscale hotels, resorts and high end properties for luxury holidays in Dubai and cities across the world.
Some of the group’s most famous hotels in Dubai include the Burj Al Arab with its iconic ship sail structure, fleet of Rolls Royce vehicles and 24-hour butler service; Jumeirah Emirates Towers with 400 rooms and suites, 15 bars and restaurants and private beach access; and Madinat Jumeirah the Arabian Resort with two boutique hotels and Courtyard summer houses, 44 restaurants and bars, and two kilometres of pristine private sandy beach.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- Complimentary shuttle transfer to the Dubai Parks & Resorts themepark. Buy your tickets with us!
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free WIFI
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...