Jumeirah Group Announces New Appointments for the Sales Team at their Dubai Hotels
One of the leading hotel groups for Dubai holidays, the Jumeirah Group, has announced new appointments for its sales team in the emirate. Daniel Weihrauch, Katja Graf, and Olinda Morais are among the new sales team members of the luxury hotel group.
The Jumeirah Group has announced the appointments of several new sales team members in the city of Dubai.
The Dubai-based company specialises in operating luxury properties for travellers seeking luxurious Dubai holidays as well as hotels and resorts in major cities all over the world including London, New York, Shanghai, the Maldives and Frankfurt.
It has been revealed that Daniel Weihrauch will be joining the hotel group as the new Director of Cluster Sales in Dubai. Weihrauch has worked within the luxury holidays sector for years and previously held roles at Kempinski Hotels and Resorts in Germany and Jumeirah hotels in Dubai and New York. His most recent role was at IHG, where he worked as the Director of Sales and Marketing at InterContinental Phoenicia Beirut in Lebanon.
Image by: Sarah_Ackerman, on Flickr
The Austrian national, Katja Graf, has been promoted to Director of Sales Leisure in Dubai and has 10 years of experience in the hospitality industry in Europe and the Middle East. She previously worked for the InterContinental Hotels Group in Vienna and Dubai and she was the Business Development Manager for Atlantis, The Palm Dubai.
Olinda Morais is the new Director of Sales, Groups & Events Conversion, Dubai and she has worked for Hilton in France, Brazil and Venezuela, as well as the Madinat Jumeirah – The Arabian Resort.
Jan Kaspar Rienermann has worked for the Jumeirah Group since 2005 and is the new Director of Sales, Groups & Events, Dubai. The German national was the Cluster Associate Director of Sales for Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts in 2009.
Jad Doumet is now the Director of Sales, GCC & Government, Dubai and he has plenty of experience working for Dubai hotels after his time at the Armani Hotel, Dubai as the Director of Sales; Crowne Plaza Dubai as the Director of Sales in 2009; and InterContinental Dubai Festival City as the Senior Account Manager.
Image by: IDEE_PER_VIAGGIARE, on Flickr
Jumeirah boasts a portfolio of upscale hotels, resorts and high end properties for luxury holidays in Dubai and cities across the world.
Some of the group’s most famous hotels in Dubai include the Burj Al Arab with its iconic ship sail structure, fleet of Rolls Royce vehicles and 24-hour butler service; Jumeirah Emirates Towers with 400 rooms and suites, 15 bars and restaurants and private beach access; and Madinat Jumeirah the Arabian Resort with two boutique hotels and Courtyard summer houses, 44 restaurants and bars, and two kilometres of pristine private sandy beach.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning views of the Arabian Gulf, includes free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free Wi-Fi
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Ideal combination of the sand and sea of the tropical Mauritius and sights of trendy Dubai
- The central location provides fantastic connectivity to all of Dubai and is within walking distance to the famous Mall of the Emirates.
- Weekly activity programme includes: outdoor cinema, face painting, treasure hunt, cooking classes and much more
- All-inclusive 'Culinary Voyage' allows you to choose from 4 restaurants for lunch and 7 for dinner as well as 5 bars, including a night club and a sport bar
Intercontinental Mauritius + Hyatt Regency Dubai
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most picturesque parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...