Blue Diamond Hotels to open luxury beach resort in Varadero, ready for holidays in May
Couples planning Cuba holidays this year will have a new luxury hotel to stay at as Memories Varadero Beach Resort gets ready to open its doors on 1st May, 2012. Formerly known as Sirenis La Salina, the resort boasts a beachfront location and 1,035 rooms.
Blue Diamond Hotels and Resorts has added a new hotel in Cuba to its portfolio with the scheduled launch of the Memories Varadero Beach Resort this May. The luxury four-star resort will open its doors to tourists taking Cuba holidays on 1st May, 2012 after the property was refurbished and rebranded.
Formerly known as the Sirenis La Salina, the property has 1,035 rooms and suites and it is situated on one of the most beautiful beaches in Varadero, Cuba. Memories Varadero Beach Resort offers plenty of activities for the younger guests to enjoy throughout their holidays to Cuba including a Kids Club and Baby Club, two children's swimming pools and daily entertainment.
Facilities and activities at the all inclusive hotel include three tennis courts, a spa and salon, a disco, Jacuzzi, two adults swimming pools, fitness centre, multi-sport court, beach volleyball, and watersports such as windsurfing, pedal-boating, snorkelling, scuba diving, and catamaran cruises.
Guests can upgrade to Diamond Club®, which offers a personalised check-in/check-out service, including early check-in and late check-out; private access to the Diamond VIP Lounge; an exclusive beach area with beach butler service; and a dedicated concierge service.
The hotel boasts eight gourmet restaurants with a wide range of international cuisine such as Italian, Creole, Mexican, and Japanese, and there are eight bars and lounges where visitors can enjoy a refreshing cocktail or fruit juice.
Varadero Beach is situated in the province of Matanzas on the Hicacos Peninsula on the north coast of the Caribbean island of Cuba. The region is one of the most popular destinations for holidays in Cuba with more than 20km of pristine white sand beaches and several luxury beachfront Cuba hotels.
The area features beautiful natural landscapes include the Bellamar Caves and idyllic virgin cays and during holidays in Varadero, travellers can go scuba diving and snorkelling in the turquoise crystal-clear water; sailing and deep sea fishing; play golf against the backdrop of the sparkling ocean; and take excursions to explore Cardenas City.
The beach resort is a great place for a family holiday in Cuba with an array of museums, white sand beaches, and parks and fun attractions including the Delfinario, a natural pool for dolphins.
Blue Diamond Hotels and Resorts operates several all inclusive resorts across the Caribbean and Latin America under "Memories Beach Resorts" and "Royalton Luxury Resorts" brands.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Varadero Browse all
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 28th Feb
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Soak up the history and culture in Havana before a luxurious stay at one of Varadero's most stunning beachfront resorts
- Rooftop swimming pool and jacuzzi at Parque Central where you can look over the spectacular city of Havana
- Bella Vista sits on Varadero's pristine stretch of beach with 24-Hour all-inclusive services
- Endless range of facilities and activities for the perfect stay in your beachfront paradise
- Discover Havana’s timeless, charismatic and bustling streets with a Havana city tour
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
One of Havana's most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the NH Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Escape to Cuba on your next holiday and book a stay at the Villa Tortuga Hotel in Varadero. It is an all inclusive hotel...
Club Kawama depicts a traditional hacienda type atmosphere, but in actual fact it's an All Inclusive resort. Beautifully...