AMResorts launches new free mobile application for guests staying at their Cancun hotels
AMResorts, the managing hotel company of some of the most popular all inclusive hotels and resorts offering luxury Cancun holidays has recently launched an awesome new mobile phone application allowing guests to stay in touch with people at home for free.
The managing company behind the brand of some of the most popular luxury all inclusive Cancun hotels such as Secrets®, Zoetry® and Now® hotel has recently unveiled a new free mobile application to be used by future guests staying at their collection of deluxe Cancun resorts.
The new interactive Unlimited Connectivity app is already available at some of the hotelier’s most recently opened hotel properties: Now Amber Puerto Vallarta and Secrets Vallarta Bay and it is currently in the process of being rolled out to all other AMResorts hotels in Cancun. The handy and convenient mobile tool has been developed by Telmex and will be downloadable to iPhones, iPads, iPod Touch, all brands of Android phones and Blackberry phones.
The application will allow guests enjoying Cancun holidays at any of AMResorts' luxury hotels, to stay connected during their leisure holiday break and communicated with families and friends back home through the app-to-app free calls feature, which will allow users make local and international calls (to the U.S. and Canada only at the moment) and send free messages through the hotel’s Wi-Fi internet network without incurring any roaming charges or international call charges.
Thanks to the new application guests will also be able to create individual user profiles through their email, Facebook or Twitter accounts and use them to contact hotel staff directly and tailor personal deal preferences, make reservations for excursions, book spa appointments and be just a tap away from in-depth information about the resort’s facilities, dining venues, activities, local attractions and much more.
Alex Zozaya, president of AMResorts said the following about the new app launch “Understanding our guests’ needs is a priority for AMResorts and innovating is our motto. That is why we know the importance of convenience and of staying connected while on vacation,”
“This tool enables our guests to achieve that connectivity without the concern of excessive roaming charges, while simultaneously allowing us to customize their vacation experience to better fit their needs.”
Furthermore, the new easy-to use, cost-saving mobile application registers as a room extension number so that for the duration of their relaxing Cancun holidays guests are able to send and receive calls throughout the property as if they were in their room.
And as if all of this wasn’t innovative enough, AMResorts is also introducing a new AMResorts Collection iPad app, an interactive information resource and travel planning tool. A Secrets Brand Collection will also be available for download on iTunes. Special new apps for the company’s other four brands of luxury hotels will be accessible by the end of 2012.
The new iPad app will allow users to input their travel needs and interests and access specific resort recommendations based on their preferences. It is designed to help couples, families and adults plan and book their future holidays to Cancun with AMResorts, as well as enable agents and planners to quickly identify the property that best fits their client or group function.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Book before 31st January 2017 and get an exclusive complimentary upgrade to Half Board
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...
A charming little retreat right at the heart of Tunis, Le Pacha is centrally located to give you easy access to all of...