AMResorts launches new free mobile application for guests staying at their Cancun hotels
AMResorts, the managing hotel company of some of the most popular all inclusive hotels and resorts offering luxury Cancun holidays has recently launched an awesome new mobile phone application allowing guests to stay in touch with people at home for free.
The managing company behind the brand of some of the most popular luxury all inclusive Cancun hotels such as Secrets®, Zoetry® and Now® hotel has recently unveiled a new free mobile application to be used by future guests staying at their collection of deluxe Cancun resorts.
The new interactive Unlimited Connectivity app is already available at some of the hotelier’s most recently opened hotel properties: Now Amber Puerto Vallarta and Secrets Vallarta Bay and it is currently in the process of being rolled out to all other AMResorts hotels in Cancun. The handy and convenient mobile tool has been developed by Telmex and will be downloadable to iPhones, iPads, iPod Touch, all brands of Android phones and Blackberry phones.
The application will allow guests enjoying Cancun holidays at any of AMResorts' luxury hotels, to stay connected during their leisure holiday break and communicated with families and friends back home through the app-to-app free calls feature, which will allow users make local and international calls (to the U.S. and Canada only at the moment) and send free messages through the hotel’s Wi-Fi internet network without incurring any roaming charges or international call charges.
Thanks to the new application guests will also be able to create individual user profiles through their email, Facebook or Twitter accounts and use them to contact hotel staff directly and tailor personal deal preferences, make reservations for excursions, book spa appointments and be just a tap away from in-depth information about the resort’s facilities, dining venues, activities, local attractions and much more.
Alex Zozaya, president of AMResorts said the following about the new app launch “Understanding our guests’ needs is a priority for AMResorts and innovating is our motto. That is why we know the importance of convenience and of staying connected while on vacation,”
“This tool enables our guests to achieve that connectivity without the concern of excessive roaming charges, while simultaneously allowing us to customize their vacation experience to better fit their needs.”
Furthermore, the new easy-to use, cost-saving mobile application registers as a room extension number so that for the duration of their relaxing Cancun holidays guests are able to send and receive calls throughout the property as if they were in their room.
And as if all of this wasn’t innovative enough, AMResorts is also introducing a new AMResorts Collection iPad app, an interactive information resource and travel planning tool. A Secrets Brand Collection will also be available for download on iTunes. Special new apps for the company’s other four brands of luxury hotels will be accessible by the end of 2012.
The new iPad app will allow users to input their travel needs and interests and access specific resort recommendations based on their preferences. It is designed to help couples, families and adults plan and book their future holidays to Cancun with AMResorts, as well as enable agents and planners to quickly identify the property that best fits their client or group function.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Head to Promthep Cape for the most beautiful sunset in Thailand
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Be dined and wined at a selection of no less than nine restaurants.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...