Kiss Weekender Festival Heads to Sharm el Sheikh This Summer for Musical Egypt holidays
Fans of the popular bi-annual Kiss Weekender event will be taking Sharm el Sheik holidays to attend the music festival this year as it moves from its traditional location in Great Yarmouth in the UK to the Sierra Hotel in the Red Sea Resort in Egypt.
The Kiss Weekender festival is moving from its usual location in Great Yarmouth in the UK, to the Red Sea resort of Sharm el Sheikh in Egypt this summer.
Music fans will be heading off on Sharm el Sheikh holidays to attend the bi-annual event which will take place at the Sierra Hotel from 25th June to 1st July, 2012.
DJs from Kiss Radio shows including Shortee Blitz, EZ, Jez Whelam and Swerve will be taking holidays to Sharm el Sheikh especially for the week-long event where the summer weather is expected to be a little more reliable than in the UK.
Partygoers will find plenty of entertainment throughout the event at SOHO Square which is famous for its wide choice of nightclubs, restaurants and bars and was voted as “Africa’s Leading Entertainment Centre” by World Travel Awards.
SOHO Square is a pedestrianised square-mile that features restaurants, entertainment facilities, nightclubs, bars, cafes and shops.
Image by: Travelive, on Flickr
The square is part of the Savoy Group which operates three luxury Sharm el Sheikh hotels in the Red Sea region: the Royal Savoy and Villas, the Savoy Hotel and the awarding-winning Sierra Hotel which will be the base of the main Kiss Weekender event between 28th June and 1st July, 2012.
During Egypt holidays in Sharm El Sheikh this summer if travelling during the Kiss festival, tourists can head to the Pangaea nightclub which will host party events throughout the week and features an electronic roof that opens and allows people to dance the night away under the night sky.
Other venues include the Caligula nightclub, the Spaced club with its laser and light shows, and the Dolce Vita desert parties, where people can party in the desert under the stars.
Holidaymakers can wander the streets of SOHO Square and taste delicious traditional and international cuisine at the wide choice of restaurants and cafes. There are plenty of shops to browse, from luxury boutiques to traditional Egyptian souks that sell a selection of aromatic oils, arts, hand crafted jewellery, shisha water pipes, and rugs and carpets; allowing visitors to take home a souvenir from their holidays in Sharm el Sheikh.
Image by: ramy_m_117, on Flickr
Sharm el Sheik is one of the most popular destinations for Egypt holidays and it is a well known scuba diving hotspot. Situated on the southern tip of the Sinai Peninsula, the Red Sea resort boasts white sandy beaches and crystal clear ocean waters where divers and snorkellers can swim alongside an array of sea creatures such as stingrays, grouper, Napoleon Wrasse and barracuda.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Sharm El Sheikh Browse all
This modern resort offers an ideal location for a family friendly stay close to beautiful sandy beaches
- Just 10 minutes by bus from a lovely stretch of some of the finest sandy beaches
- Dive deep into clear waters of the Red Sea to enjoy colourful coral reefs and explore a variety of fish and marine life
- Sol y Mar Sharks Bay offers a variety of restaurants, a lobby bar & terrace, an Internet cafe and a shuttle bus to the nearby beach
Relax at Naama Bay with pleasant grounds and wonderful amenities to keep you occupied
- Visitors flock to Pirates, for an eveing drink, before or after sampling some wonderful cuisine in the array of restaurants
- Prime spot in Naama bay, as it was one of the first hotels in the area. The grounds are well tended and mature, with colourful plants and shrubs throughout
- Guest accommodation is discrete, with low rise bungalows dotted throughout the beautiful garden setting. Rooms and suites are light and airy, are tastefully furnished and come with all modern amenities
Enjoy access to 3 protected beaches, close proximity to the trendy strip of Naama Bay and its sizzling nightlife
- There is a myriad of activities on offer from relaxing treatments at the Club Olympus Spa to exciting land and water sports
- Choose from fantastic dining options including seasonal specialities, a charcoal grill, and Thai cuisine
- Adventure seekers can enjoy jeep safaris, quad bikes, mountain treks, and camel expeditions
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt's sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt's best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
Venture into the land of the pyramids and Pharaohs for a holiday you'll never forget. Besides the incredible history of...
Experience utter luxury as you enjoy eight days of uninterrupted R&R along Egypt's Red Sea shores. But apart from sun...
Egypt's Red Sea coastline is one of the country's leading tourist destinations, especially among UK holidaymakers as it...
Renaissance Golden View Beach Resort nestles into a dramatic headland overlooking the Ras Mohammed National Park. This...