Brand new hotel by Anantara to attract more travellers to Abu Dhabi holidays in 2012
Anantara Hotels Resorts & Spa, the luxury brand behind some of the world's most opulent hotels, has recently announced the launch of a new deluxe and exclusive property set to provide the most unique experiences for ultra-luxurious Abu Dhabi holidays
A luxury hotel by Anantara is set to open its doors to discerning tourists planning Abu Dhabi holidays this summer as the luxury hotelier unveil plans to launch their first ever city hotel in the Emirate, the brand new Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa by Anantara, scheduled for inauguration in June 2012.
Anantara Hotels, Resorts & Spas, a leading hotel managing company and operator of luxury hotels and resorts in some of the globe’s most exotic destinations, is set to launch its first ever hotel in the Middle East this summer, expected to provide the most unique luxury experiences to high end travellers in search of the most upscale Abu Dhabi holidays.
Beautifully positioned on a prime position along a 1.2 kilometre stretch of Abu Dhabi’s protected Eastern Mangroves District, the new luxury five-star hotel will be a dream come true for nature travellers and eco-friendly tourists and will house the largest Hammam and VIP suite in the United Arab Emirates; The Royal Mangroves Residence.
The new Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa by Anantara will be conveniently located just a short 15 minutes' drive from Abu Dhabi International Airport and 10 minutes from downtown Abu Dhabi. The new property is part of a larger luxury complex that integrates a marina, retail and residential area, providing a soothing and quiet haven away from the bustle of hectic city life in central Abu Dhabi.
Boasting an exquisite collection of 222 guest rooms and suites across five levels, the new Eastern Mangroves hotel will offer the finest and most exclusive accommodation for a superior level of comfort during luxury holidays in Abu Dhabi. It will also house 3 exclusive restaurants and bars including a Thai speciality restaurant and a rooftop lounge offering stunning views of the lush mangroves below, a luxury spa featuring a traditional Arabic Hammam, a ballroom and state-of-the-art conference facilities.
The strikingly modern architecture of the new resort seamlessly blends unique elements of Arabic design such as mushrabiyas, archways and intricate mosaics as well as elements such as solid timber. Subtle and elegant in design, guests will also be able to find lavish touches in the new Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa with 18-carat gold used throughout the property and adding to the luxurious feel.
The hotel offers a variety of accommodation options where generosity of space is evident throughout; from the entry level ‘Deluxe Balcony’ rooms to the ‘Royal Mangroves Residence’. Ideal for families on Abu Dhabi holidays, interconnecting rooms are available on every floor, with connecting doors from the corridors providing additional privacy.
The ‘Impressions’ rooftop lounge boasts stunning views of the Eastern Mangroves district and the Abu Dhabi City landscape. The venue will feature an LED roofline and lounge front that changes colour to suit the mood of the evening; aqua, blue, teal and purple will be programmed to fade and morph to whichever type of music is playing.
The Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa by Anantara will be home to the largest traditional Arabic Hammam in the region, occupying a total of 132 square metres. With 10 treatment rooms, the exclusive Anantara Spa will pamper every guest to the core during relaxing Abu Dhabi holidays, featuring separate lobbies and check-in areas for men and women, ensuring a paramount level of privacy.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Take a unique journey aboard the Eastern and Oriental Express, travelling from the streets of Bangkok through to the...
Discover the unspoilt beauty of central Bali with a stay at the Plataran Ubud where you can gaze out across stunning...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...