Brand new hotel by Anantara to attract more travellers to Abu Dhabi holidays in 2012
Anantara Hotels Resorts & Spa, the luxury brand behind some of the world's most opulent hotels, has recently announced the launch of a new deluxe and exclusive property set to provide the most unique experiences for ultra-luxurious Abu Dhabi holidays
A luxury hotel by Anantara is set to open its doors to discerning tourists planning Abu Dhabi holidays this summer as the luxury hotelier unveil plans to launch their first ever city hotel in the Emirate, the brand new Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa by Anantara, scheduled for inauguration in June 2012.
Anantara Hotels, Resorts & Spas, a leading hotel managing company and operator of luxury hotels and resorts in some of the globe’s most exotic destinations, is set to launch its first ever hotel in the Middle East this summer, expected to provide the most unique luxury experiences to high end travellers in search of the most upscale Abu Dhabi holidays.
Beautifully positioned on a prime position along a 1.2 kilometre stretch of Abu Dhabi’s protected Eastern Mangroves District, the new luxury five-star hotel will be a dream come true for nature travellers and eco-friendly tourists and will house the largest Hammam and VIP suite in the United Arab Emirates; The Royal Mangroves Residence.
The new Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa by Anantara will be conveniently located just a short 15 minutes' drive from Abu Dhabi International Airport and 10 minutes from downtown Abu Dhabi. The new property is part of a larger luxury complex that integrates a marina, retail and residential area, providing a soothing and quiet haven away from the bustle of hectic city life in central Abu Dhabi.
Boasting an exquisite collection of 222 guest rooms and suites across five levels, the new Eastern Mangroves hotel will offer the finest and most exclusive accommodation for a superior level of comfort during luxury holidays in Abu Dhabi. It will also house 3 exclusive restaurants and bars including a Thai speciality restaurant and a rooftop lounge offering stunning views of the lush mangroves below, a luxury spa featuring a traditional Arabic Hammam, a ballroom and state-of-the-art conference facilities.
The strikingly modern architecture of the new resort seamlessly blends unique elements of Arabic design such as mushrabiyas, archways and intricate mosaics as well as elements such as solid timber. Subtle and elegant in design, guests will also be able to find lavish touches in the new Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa with 18-carat gold used throughout the property and adding to the luxurious feel.
The hotel offers a variety of accommodation options where generosity of space is evident throughout; from the entry level ‘Deluxe Balcony’ rooms to the ‘Royal Mangroves Residence’. Ideal for families on Abu Dhabi holidays, interconnecting rooms are available on every floor, with connecting doors from the corridors providing additional privacy.
The ‘Impressions’ rooftop lounge boasts stunning views of the Eastern Mangroves district and the Abu Dhabi City landscape. The venue will feature an LED roofline and lounge front that changes colour to suit the mood of the evening; aqua, blue, teal and purple will be programmed to fade and morph to whichever type of music is playing.
The Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa by Anantara will be home to the largest traditional Arabic Hammam in the region, occupying a total of 132 square metres. With 10 treatment rooms, the exclusive Anantara Spa will pamper every guest to the core during relaxing Abu Dhabi holidays, featuring separate lobbies and check-in areas for men and women, ensuring a paramount level of privacy.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy Unlimited-Luxury sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...