MINTUR showcases the best of Cuba holidays during tourism fair in Paris
Last Friday, various representatives from Cuba's tourism ministry were present at a French tourism fair taking place in Paris in order to showcase the beauty of the island and effectively promote Cuba holidays to the French tourism market.
Cuba’s tourism authorities have been getting busy this month presenting all of the country’s tourism attributes to Parisian visitors during the recently held World Tourism Hall in Exhibition Park of Porte de Versailles in Paris. During the travel event the island’s tourism ministry representatives did their best to promote Cuba holidays among participants, business traders and other worldwide tourism authorities.
During the fair which was held last Friday, various offers and special tourism products that portrayed Cuba as a unique and fascinating destination in the Caribbean encouraged French travellers to go on educational, cultural or recreational holidays in Cuba to absorb all of the country's reaches and one-of-a-kind wonders. In a picturesque and colourful stand, decorated with the creativity of the campaign Authentic Cuba, six of the island's most important travel companies were represented, including Havanatur, Cubanacan, Sol Melia (a Spanish company with an extensive collection of Cuba hotels all around the country) and Cuba's tourist board office in France.
Noris Alonso, promotion and advertising specialist for Cubanacan, told Prensa Latina that the group has currently 71 hotels in Cuba with presence in all the main tourist resorts in the country.
With 25 years of experience operating in the Cuban tourism market, Cubanacan offers a varied range of facilities in various heritage-rich cities in Cuba and natural sites. The company recently opened a new hotel in Trinidad, a beautiful colonial town sitting at the heart of the island and officially declared a World Heritage Site.
The group is also responsible for the Tourism and Health Company, which specialises in providing expert medical care for foreigners, prevention of ailments and quality of life improvement therapies.
A representative from Iberostar in Cuba, Yosnel Quintro, explained that the purpose of their participation in this fair is to show the advantages of its facilities and promote two new Cuba hotels the hotelier to their portfolio of hotels in Havana and Cayo Coco.
According to Quintero, Iberostar has positioned itself well in the Cuba holidays market and operates hotels of four and five star category offering fine dining, varied entertainment programmes for children and adults, and superior quality and service delivered by their dedicated staff.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Expect Luxury, comfort and relaxation!
- Enjoy spa treatments, water and land sports and more for a fun-filled break
- Relish fantastic eating and drinking options 24 hours a day
- Enjoy complimentary perks, including a bottle of sparkling wine, a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple.
Delight in the best Cuba has to offer with this stunning beach and city twin centre holiday
- Add Havana half-day tour from £49pp, taking in Revolution Square, Malecón and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Havana
- Iberostar Tainos is designed in the style of a traditional Caribbean village with two-storey bungalows that comprise spacious and elegant rooms
- Enjoy a historic stay in Havana at the NH Capri Hotel, which opened in 1957 and was initially run by the mafia
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Travel to one of Cuba's hidden touristic gems, Varadero, where stretches of secluded beach await you at Blau Varadero....
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Club Kawama depicts a traditional hacienda type atmosphere, but in actual fact it's an All Inclusive resort. Beautifully...