MINTUR showcases the best of Cuba holidays during tourism fair in Paris
Last Friday, various representatives from Cuba's tourism ministry were present at a French tourism fair taking place in Paris in order to showcase the beauty of the island and effectively promote Cuba holidays to the French tourism market.
Cuba’s tourism authorities have been getting busy this month presenting all of the country’s tourism attributes to Parisian visitors during the recently held World Tourism Hall in Exhibition Park of Porte de Versailles in Paris. During the travel event the island’s tourism ministry representatives did their best to promote Cuba holidays among participants, business traders and other worldwide tourism authorities.
During the fair which was held last Friday, various offers and special tourism products that portrayed Cuba as a unique and fascinating destination in the Caribbean encouraged French travellers to go on educational, cultural or recreational holidays in Cuba to absorb all of the country's reaches and one-of-a-kind wonders. In a picturesque and colourful stand, decorated with the creativity of the campaign Authentic Cuba, six of the island's most important travel companies were represented, including Havanatur, Cubanacan, Sol Melia (a Spanish company with an extensive collection of Cuba hotels all around the country) and Cuba's tourist board office in France.
Noris Alonso, promotion and advertising specialist for Cubanacan, told Prensa Latina that the group has currently 71 hotels in Cuba with presence in all the main tourist resorts in the country.
With 25 years of experience operating in the Cuban tourism market, Cubanacan offers a varied range of facilities in various heritage-rich cities in Cuba and natural sites. The company recently opened a new hotel in Trinidad, a beautiful colonial town sitting at the heart of the island and officially declared a World Heritage Site.
The group is also responsible for the Tourism and Health Company, which specialises in providing expert medical care for foreigners, prevention of ailments and quality of life improvement therapies.
A representative from Iberostar in Cuba, Yosnel Quintro, explained that the purpose of their participation in this fair is to show the advantages of its facilities and promote two new Cuba hotels the hotelier to their portfolio of hotels in Havana and Cayo Coco.
According to Quintero, Iberostar has positioned itself well in the Cuba holidays market and operates hotels of four and five star category offering fine dining, varied entertainment programmes for children and adults, and superior quality and service delivered by their dedicated staff.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Enjoy a fantastic Varadero City Tour
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands and enjoy what Club Amigo Aguas Azules has to offer for an amazing price!
- All inclusive features a buffet restaurant, 2 a la carte restaurants and a choice of 4 bars (Local Sprits, Wine, beer & soft drinks served)
- Fantastic all-inclusive package with unlimited drinks 24/7
- Excellent selection of bars and restaurants Offers 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
Combine exploring the iconic and pulsating city of Havana with a relaxing summer retreat to the stunning Varadero beach.
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- The plethora of activities and classes that will cater for every taste.
- A Complimentary shuttle to the iconic city of Havana
- A Luxurious and comfortable stay with 5* amenities
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Upgrade to The Royalton Hicacos Diamond Club and benefit from personalized check in, exclusive beach area, room service 24 hours and much more
- Benefit from the multiple swimming pools and a wide variety of non-motorised water sports in Varadero
- Couples can enjoy little 'extras' at Melia Habana Hotel, offering a sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Take a holiday to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba's leading resorts, Varadero. This locale is known for...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Escape to Cuba on your next holiday and book a stay at the Villa Tortuga Hotel in Varadero. It is an all inclusive hotel...