MINTUR showcases the best of Cuba holidays during tourism fair in Paris
Last Friday, various representatives from Cuba's tourism ministry were present at a French tourism fair taking place in Paris in order to showcase the beauty of the island and effectively promote Cuba holidays to the French tourism market.
Cuba’s tourism authorities have been getting busy this month presenting all of the country’s tourism attributes to Parisian visitors during the recently held World Tourism Hall in Exhibition Park of Porte de Versailles in Paris. During the travel event the island’s tourism ministry representatives did their best to promote Cuba holidays among participants, business traders and other worldwide tourism authorities.
During the fair which was held last Friday, various offers and special tourism products that portrayed Cuba as a unique and fascinating destination in the Caribbean encouraged French travellers to go on educational, cultural or recreational holidays in Cuba to absorb all of the country's reaches and one-of-a-kind wonders. In a picturesque and colourful stand, decorated with the creativity of the campaign Authentic Cuba, six of the island's most important travel companies were represented, including Havanatur, Cubanacan, Sol Melia (a Spanish company with an extensive collection of Cuba hotels all around the country) and Cuba's tourist board office in France.
Noris Alonso, promotion and advertising specialist for Cubanacan, told Prensa Latina that the group has currently 71 hotels in Cuba with presence in all the main tourist resorts in the country.
With 25 years of experience operating in the Cuban tourism market, Cubanacan offers a varied range of facilities in various heritage-rich cities in Cuba and natural sites. The company recently opened a new hotel in Trinidad, a beautiful colonial town sitting at the heart of the island and officially declared a World Heritage Site.
The group is also responsible for the Tourism and Health Company, which specialises in providing expert medical care for foreigners, prevention of ailments and quality of life improvement therapies.
A representative from Iberostar in Cuba, Yosnel Quintro, explained that the purpose of their participation in this fair is to show the advantages of its facilities and promote two new Cuba hotels the hotelier to their portfolio of hotels in Havana and Cayo Coco.
According to Quintero, Iberostar has positioned itself well in the Cuba holidays market and operates hotels of four and five star category offering fine dining, varied entertainment programmes for children and adults, and superior quality and service delivered by their dedicated staff.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Discover Cuba's vibrant capital and stunning Varadero beach, getting the best of both during summer 2017
Combine exploring Havana's bustling neighbourhoods, with a relaxing beach holiday, with this amazing twin centre summer holiday package deal
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 25th April 2017
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Easy access to some of the most iconic neighbourhoods in Havana, including the old colonial area
- Relax, unwind and rejuvenate your mind body and soul at the beauty salon and spa
- Exceptionally friendly and welcoming staff that go the extra mile
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Enjoy a complimentary Cultural Presentation
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Look out onto the day to day life of Havana's streets from the Casa Santy's balconies, with its great location and a...