MINTUR showcases the best of Cuba holidays during tourism fair in Paris
Last Friday, various representatives from Cuba's tourism ministry were present at a French tourism fair taking place in Paris in order to showcase the beauty of the island and effectively promote Cuba holidays to the French tourism market.
Cuba’s tourism authorities have been getting busy this month presenting all of the country’s tourism attributes to Parisian visitors during the recently held World Tourism Hall in Exhibition Park of Porte de Versailles in Paris. During the travel event the island’s tourism ministry representatives did their best to promote Cuba holidays among participants, business traders and other worldwide tourism authorities.
During the fair which was held last Friday, various offers and special tourism products that portrayed Cuba as a unique and fascinating destination in the Caribbean encouraged French travellers to go on educational, cultural or recreational holidays in Cuba to absorb all of the country's reaches and one-of-a-kind wonders. In a picturesque and colourful stand, decorated with the creativity of the campaign Authentic Cuba, six of the island's most important travel companies were represented, including Havanatur, Cubanacan, Sol Melia (a Spanish company with an extensive collection of Cuba hotels all around the country) and Cuba's tourist board office in France.
Noris Alonso, promotion and advertising specialist for Cubanacan, told Prensa Latina that the group has currently 71 hotels in Cuba with presence in all the main tourist resorts in the country.
With 25 years of experience operating in the Cuban tourism market, Cubanacan offers a varied range of facilities in various heritage-rich cities in Cuba and natural sites. The company recently opened a new hotel in Trinidad, a beautiful colonial town sitting at the heart of the island and officially declared a World Heritage Site.
The group is also responsible for the Tourism and Health Company, which specialises in providing expert medical care for foreigners, prevention of ailments and quality of life improvement therapies.
A representative from Iberostar in Cuba, Yosnel Quintro, explained that the purpose of their participation in this fair is to show the advantages of its facilities and promote two new Cuba hotels the hotelier to their portfolio of hotels in Havana and Cayo Coco.
According to Quintero, Iberostar has positioned itself well in the Cuba holidays market and operates hotels of four and five star category offering fine dining, varied entertainment programmes for children and adults, and superior quality and service delivered by their dedicated staff.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...