Etihad Airways Offers Free Stopover Accommodation for Passengers
Etihad Airways, the United Arab Emirates' national air carrier, has launched the Essential Stopovers promotion that offers one night's free accommodation for travellers who take Abu Dhabi holidays for at least two nights before 1st December, 2012.
Etihad Airways’ passengers will receive one free night’s accommodation if they stop over in Abu Dhabi for at least two nights, as the airline launched the Essential Stopovers promotion.
Tourists can enjoy exceptional accommodation during Abu Dhabi holidays at 25 hotels that range from three to five star. Visitors who are looking to stay a little longer in the city in four and five-star accommodation can receive lower rates that start from US$59 per person and US$43 for three star accommodation (based on twin occupancy).
The promotion is part of the Essential Abu Dhabi programme and is available to all Etihad Airways passengers, as well as those travelling on Etihad Airways marketed flights to Abu Dhabi. The only conditions are that passengers must have an onward booking beyond Abu Dhabi and booking must be made before 1st December, 2012.
Image by: ptieck, on Flickr
As well as receiving free night’s accommodation in Abu Dhabi hotels, Etihad customers will be able to take advantage of several deals during their holidays in Abu Dhabi such as two-for-one deals at Saadiyat Beach Golf Club, Abu Dhabi Golf Club, Yas Links, Monte Carlo Beach Club and Ferrari World. Tourists can also enjoy two-for-one safaris and tours with Desert Safari and the Abu Dhabi City Tour.
Peter Baumgartner, the Chief Commercial Officer at Etihad Airways, stated: “We are delighted to invite people from all over the world to experience Abu Dhabi for themselves.
“This offer is intended to encourage people to make time to get off the aircraft at Abu Dhabi and explore the emirate – be that with a visit to the Arabian desert, a trip to one of the world’s largest mosques, a tour of the attractions on Yas Island or by sampling the emirate’s world class hotels and restaurants.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
“Abu Dhabi is a magical place with something to offer everyone.”
Etihad Airways was voted as the World’s Leading Airline at the World Travel Awards for the past three years and at last year’s WTA, it was honoured as the Middle East’s Leading Airline, Middle East’s Leading Airline First Class, Middle East’s Leading Cabin Staff and Middle East’s Leading Airline In-flight Entertainment.
Etihad Airways was established in 2003 and is now the flag carrier of the United Arab Emirates, offering flights for holidays to Abu Dhabi and Dubai, plus routes for business travellers across the Middle East.
The airline also operates flights for Abu Dhabi holidays from 70 cities in 46 countries all over the world.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Great facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
- Enjoy unlimited access to a fantastic beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- Enjoy 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj mahal of Agra
- Perfect tour to introduce you to India, Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour.
- Experience the street life of Delhi, Delhi is a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- Unlimited-Fun® All Inclusive Resort with a selection of dining options for all the family
- Enjoy $200 Resort Coupons to use on Spa Treatments, Romantic Dinners and more
- On-site Waterpark featuring a Pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides
- Save more this March with discount savings plus 1st Child stays and Plays Free
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...