Etihad Airways Offers Free Stopover Accommodation for Passengers
Etihad Airways, the United Arab Emirates' national air carrier, has launched the Essential Stopovers promotion that offers one night's free accommodation for travellers who take Abu Dhabi holidays for at least two nights before 1st December, 2012.
Etihad Airways’ passengers will receive one free night’s accommodation if they stop over in Abu Dhabi for at least two nights, as the airline launched the Essential Stopovers promotion.
Tourists can enjoy exceptional accommodation during Abu Dhabi holidays at 25 hotels that range from three to five star. Visitors who are looking to stay a little longer in the city in four and five-star accommodation can receive lower rates that start from US$59 per person and US$43 for three star accommodation (based on twin occupancy).
The promotion is part of the Essential Abu Dhabi programme and is available to all Etihad Airways passengers, as well as those travelling on Etihad Airways marketed flights to Abu Dhabi. The only conditions are that passengers must have an onward booking beyond Abu Dhabi and booking must be made before 1st December, 2012.
Image by: ptieck, on Flickr
As well as receiving free night’s accommodation in Abu Dhabi hotels, Etihad customers will be able to take advantage of several deals during their holidays in Abu Dhabi such as two-for-one deals at Saadiyat Beach Golf Club, Abu Dhabi Golf Club, Yas Links, Monte Carlo Beach Club and Ferrari World. Tourists can also enjoy two-for-one safaris and tours with Desert Safari and the Abu Dhabi City Tour.
Peter Baumgartner, the Chief Commercial Officer at Etihad Airways, stated: “We are delighted to invite people from all over the world to experience Abu Dhabi for themselves.
“This offer is intended to encourage people to make time to get off the aircraft at Abu Dhabi and explore the emirate – be that with a visit to the Arabian desert, a trip to one of the world’s largest mosques, a tour of the attractions on Yas Island or by sampling the emirate’s world class hotels and restaurants.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
“Abu Dhabi is a magical place with something to offer everyone.”
Etihad Airways was voted as the World’s Leading Airline at the World Travel Awards for the past three years and at last year’s WTA, it was honoured as the Middle East’s Leading Airline, Middle East’s Leading Airline First Class, Middle East’s Leading Cabin Staff and Middle East’s Leading Airline In-flight Entertainment.
Etihad Airways was established in 2003 and is now the flag carrier of the United Arab Emirates, offering flights for holidays to Abu Dhabi and Dubai, plus routes for business travellers across the Middle East.
The airline also operates flights for Abu Dhabi holidays from 70 cities in 46 countries all over the world.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Blau Varadero - limited availability
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...