Etihad Airways Offers Free Stopover Accommodation for Passengers
Etihad Airways, the United Arab Emirates' national air carrier, has launched the Essential Stopovers promotion that offers one night's free accommodation for travellers who take Abu Dhabi holidays for at least two nights before 1st December, 2012.
Etihad Airways’ passengers will receive one free night’s accommodation if they stop over in Abu Dhabi for at least two nights, as the airline launched the Essential Stopovers promotion.
Tourists can enjoy exceptional accommodation during Abu Dhabi holidays at 25 hotels that range from three to five star. Visitors who are looking to stay a little longer in the city in four and five-star accommodation can receive lower rates that start from US$59 per person and US$43 for three star accommodation (based on twin occupancy).
The promotion is part of the Essential Abu Dhabi programme and is available to all Etihad Airways passengers, as well as those travelling on Etihad Airways marketed flights to Abu Dhabi. The only conditions are that passengers must have an onward booking beyond Abu Dhabi and booking must be made before 1st December, 2012.
Image by: ptieck, on Flickr
As well as receiving free night’s accommodation in Abu Dhabi hotels, Etihad customers will be able to take advantage of several deals during their holidays in Abu Dhabi such as two-for-one deals at Saadiyat Beach Golf Club, Abu Dhabi Golf Club, Yas Links, Monte Carlo Beach Club and Ferrari World. Tourists can also enjoy two-for-one safaris and tours with Desert Safari and the Abu Dhabi City Tour.
Peter Baumgartner, the Chief Commercial Officer at Etihad Airways, stated: “We are delighted to invite people from all over the world to experience Abu Dhabi for themselves.
“This offer is intended to encourage people to make time to get off the aircraft at Abu Dhabi and explore the emirate – be that with a visit to the Arabian desert, a trip to one of the world’s largest mosques, a tour of the attractions on Yas Island or by sampling the emirate’s world class hotels and restaurants.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
“Abu Dhabi is a magical place with something to offer everyone.”
Etihad Airways was voted as the World’s Leading Airline at the World Travel Awards for the past three years and at last year’s WTA, it was honoured as the Middle East’s Leading Airline, Middle East’s Leading Airline First Class, Middle East’s Leading Cabin Staff and Middle East’s Leading Airline In-flight Entertainment.
Etihad Airways was established in 2003 and is now the flag carrier of the United Arab Emirates, offering flights for holidays to Abu Dhabi and Dubai, plus routes for business travellers across the Middle East.
The airline also operates flights for Abu Dhabi holidays from 70 cities in 46 countries all over the world.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...