Etihad Airways Offers Free Stopover Accommodation for Passengers
Etihad Airways, the United Arab Emirates' national air carrier, has launched the Essential Stopovers promotion that offers one night's free accommodation for travellers who take Abu Dhabi holidays for at least two nights before 1st December, 2012.
Etihad Airways’ passengers will receive one free night’s accommodation if they stop over in Abu Dhabi for at least two nights, as the airline launched the Essential Stopovers promotion.
Tourists can enjoy exceptional accommodation during Abu Dhabi holidays at 25 hotels that range from three to five star. Visitors who are looking to stay a little longer in the city in four and five-star accommodation can receive lower rates that start from US$59 per person and US$43 for three star accommodation (based on twin occupancy).
The promotion is part of the Essential Abu Dhabi programme and is available to all Etihad Airways passengers, as well as those travelling on Etihad Airways marketed flights to Abu Dhabi. The only conditions are that passengers must have an onward booking beyond Abu Dhabi and booking must be made before 1st December, 2012.
Image by: ptieck, on Flickr
As well as receiving free night’s accommodation in Abu Dhabi hotels, Etihad customers will be able to take advantage of several deals during their holidays in Abu Dhabi such as two-for-one deals at Saadiyat Beach Golf Club, Abu Dhabi Golf Club, Yas Links, Monte Carlo Beach Club and Ferrari World. Tourists can also enjoy two-for-one safaris and tours with Desert Safari and the Abu Dhabi City Tour.
Peter Baumgartner, the Chief Commercial Officer at Etihad Airways, stated: “We are delighted to invite people from all over the world to experience Abu Dhabi for themselves.
“This offer is intended to encourage people to make time to get off the aircraft at Abu Dhabi and explore the emirate – be that with a visit to the Arabian desert, a trip to one of the world’s largest mosques, a tour of the attractions on Yas Island or by sampling the emirate’s world class hotels and restaurants.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
“Abu Dhabi is a magical place with something to offer everyone.”
Etihad Airways was voted as the World’s Leading Airline at the World Travel Awards for the past three years and at last year’s WTA, it was honoured as the Middle East’s Leading Airline, Middle East’s Leading Airline First Class, Middle East’s Leading Cabin Staff and Middle East’s Leading Airline In-flight Entertainment.
Etihad Airways was established in 2003 and is now the flag carrier of the United Arab Emirates, offering flights for holidays to Abu Dhabi and Dubai, plus routes for business travellers across the Middle East.
The airline also operates flights for Abu Dhabi holidays from 70 cities in 46 countries all over the world.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Free Sports including Golf at the 18 hole championship golf course at Le Touessrok Mauriitus
- Enjoy a selection of restaurants and Bar inlcuding a swim-up bar
- Ambre resorts has stunning view of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 700-metres long white natural beach
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...