Memories Flamenco Beach Resort Opens for luxury Cuba Holidays in Cayo Coco
Blue Diamond Hotels and Resorts has added a new property for Cuba holidays to its portfolio. The all inclusive, all-suite Memories Flamenco Beach Resort offers five star accommodation, facilities and service and beachfront location in Cayo Coco.
The Memories Flamenco Beach Resort in Cayo Coco is the latest property to be added to the portfolio of Blue Diamond Hotels and Resorts, a division of Sunwing Travel Group.
The all inclusive resort has opened its doors to travellers taking Cuba holidays and it boasts all-suite accommodation and a prime location on a pristine white sand beach.
The family-friend property is located on the island of Cayo Coco in Jardines del Rey and offers five-star accommodation, facilities and service for guests enjoying holidays in Cuba.
Memories Flamenco Beach Resort has plenty of amenities for tourists of all ages to enjoy such as the Kids Club, two separate swimming pools for adults and children, a daily entertainment programme, and a wide selection of land-based and water sports.
During Cuba holidays, guests can relax on the soft sandy beach, take a refreshing dip in the pool, unwind in the resort’s lush tropical gardens, or head off on an exciting excursion where they can explore the surrounding area.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
There are plenty of gourmet dining options at the Memories Flamenco Beach Resort including Buffet Vista Hermosa, Steakhouse Florencia, Creole Calalu, Asian Shapefen and Open Air Beach Grill Punta Alegre, as well as 24-hour room service.
With five lively bars to choose from, holidaymakers can enjoy a superb choice of local and internationally-branded drinks.
The resort’s 624 spacious suites offer a tranquil environment for relaxation throughout holidays to Cuba and amenities include air conditioning, satellite TV, mini-bar, in-room safe, hairdryer, and a private balcony or terrace with views overlooking the beach, gardens or sparkling azure ocean. Upgraded suites feature separate living areas, walk-in closets and bathrooms with a Jacuzzi.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
Memories Resorts operates four Cuba hotels under the hotel management company, Blue Diamond Hotel & Resorts. These include Memories Azul and Memories Paraiso on Cayo Santa Maria, and Memories Caribe and the newly-opened Memories Flamenco on Cayo Coco.
Cayo Coco is a picturesque island in the Jardines del Rey archipelago in Cuba. The island features ten kilometres of white sandy beach fringed with crystal clear turquoise waters and lush tropical landscapes made up of virgin flora and fauna.
Visitors can go snorkelling or scuba diving along the vibrant coral reef or go bird watching where they will catch sightings of pink flamingos, gray herons, cormorants, woodpeckers, mockingbirds, pelicans and white ibis, also known as Coco birds.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cayo Coco Browse all
The hustle and bustle of Havana followed by the relaxed hospitality of Cayo Coco at tryp habana libre and tryp cayo coco
Stay at two top Tryp hotels giving you the perfect opportunity to explore one of the Caribbean's most diverse countries at tryp habana libre and tryp cayo coco.
- Tryp Habana Libre's outdoor swimming pool is perfect for relaxing or cooling off after a day of sightseeing with a spacious deck lined with sunbeds
- Guests at Tryp Cayo Coco have a plethora of activities to choose from: tennis, lessons, water volleyball, water polo, kayaking and windsurfing
- Both hotels have excellent restaurants and bars allowing you to get the full flavour of Cuba
The separate adults only and families sections make this the ideal choice whatever you're looking for
- Variety of water sports included in the price, such as kayaking, pedal boats, windsurfing, snorkelling and more
- This adults only resort designed for those looking for an ideal romantic retreat
- An excellent selection of restaurants and bars serving buffet and a la carte, and an array of cusines such as seafood, Italian and barbecue
Enjoy warm crystal clear blue waters, golden sun and golden sands on 3 different beaches to choose from
- Enjoy delicious national and international cuisines and drinks at a variety of restaurants & bars, including Japanese, Italian, Snack Bar, 24 hour Lobby Bar, Aqua Bar and Piano Bar
- The hotel provides all kinds of entertainments starting from Mini Club and Mini Disco to mini-golf, tennis and diving and is a perfect choice for guests of all age
- Get the feel of paradise and relax on the Forbidden Beach, Flamencos Beach or Pilar Beach - the choice is all yours
You'll be perfectly positioned at the heart of the Jardines del Rey archipelago for some of the best scuba diving in the world.
- Families staying in the resort will love the children club's customised programme providing non-stop fun for the youngest guests
- For those looking for extra indulgence the resort presents them with the exclusive luxuries of the Diamond Club
- The resort has a fabulous location overlooking the sparkling turquoise waters of the stunning Jardines del Rey archipelago
- Enjoy a fantastic Havana tour
The Melia Cayo Coco is a stylish hotel set in secluded tropical surroundings by a serene lake and powder white beach....
Experience the best of Cuba in eleven days of exploration starting at the country's enigmatic capital, Havana. One of...
Grab the chance to sleep where some of the world's most important personalities have slept as you enjoy the 5-star...
Spend eleven days exploring Cuba's treasure trove of attractions and enjoying the last word in luxurious hotel...
Discover the hidden treasures of Havana, Cuba's mystical capital in a three-day adventure that you're bound to remember...
Get the full Cuban experience in eleven days of adventure and relaxation. Explore the rich cultural and historical...