Memories Flamenco Beach Resort Opens for luxury Cuba Holidays in Cayo Coco
Blue Diamond Hotels and Resorts has added a new property for Cuba holidays to its portfolio. The all inclusive, all-suite Memories Flamenco Beach Resort offers five star accommodation, facilities and service and beachfront location in Cayo Coco.
The Memories Flamenco Beach Resort in Cayo Coco is the latest property to be added to the portfolio of Blue Diamond Hotels and Resorts, a division of Sunwing Travel Group.
The all inclusive resort has opened its doors to travellers taking Cuba holidays and it boasts all-suite accommodation and a prime location on a pristine white sand beach.
The family-friend property is located on the island of Cayo Coco in Jardines del Rey and offers five-star accommodation, facilities and service for guests enjoying holidays in Cuba.
Memories Flamenco Beach Resort has plenty of amenities for tourists of all ages to enjoy such as the Kids Club, two separate swimming pools for adults and children, a daily entertainment programme, and a wide selection of land-based and water sports.
During Cuba holidays, guests can relax on the soft sandy beach, take a refreshing dip in the pool, unwind in the resort’s lush tropical gardens, or head off on an exciting excursion where they can explore the surrounding area.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
There are plenty of gourmet dining options at the Memories Flamenco Beach Resort including Buffet Vista Hermosa, Steakhouse Florencia, Creole Calalu, Asian Shapefen and Open Air Beach Grill Punta Alegre, as well as 24-hour room service.
With five lively bars to choose from, holidaymakers can enjoy a superb choice of local and internationally-branded drinks.
The resort’s 624 spacious suites offer a tranquil environment for relaxation throughout holidays to Cuba and amenities include air conditioning, satellite TV, mini-bar, in-room safe, hairdryer, and a private balcony or terrace with views overlooking the beach, gardens or sparkling azure ocean. Upgraded suites feature separate living areas, walk-in closets and bathrooms with a Jacuzzi.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
Memories Resorts operates four Cuba hotels under the hotel management company, Blue Diamond Hotel & Resorts. These include Memories Azul and Memories Paraiso on Cayo Santa Maria, and Memories Caribe and the newly-opened Memories Flamenco on Cayo Coco.
Cayo Coco is a picturesque island in the Jardines del Rey archipelago in Cuba. The island features ten kilometres of white sandy beach fringed with crystal clear turquoise waters and lush tropical landscapes made up of virgin flora and fauna.
Visitors can go snorkelling or scuba diving along the vibrant coral reef or go bird watching where they will catch sightings of pink flamingos, gray herons, cormorants, woodpeckers, mockingbirds, pelicans and white ibis, also known as Coco birds.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cayo Coco Browse all
Bask upon the sandy tropical paradise island of cayo coco
- Enjoy an array of activities, including water sports, beach activities, cycling, horse riding and much more.
- This adults-only resort boasts a peaceful and intimate setting.
- The location near a wonderful coral reef, perfect for scuba divers and snorkelers.
Indulge at one of the Caribbean's best kept secrets offering ultimate relaxation in a stunning location
- The Cayo Coco Island location boasts tranquillity, long golden beaches, lush nature and stunning coral, sea and wild life.
- Enjoy various facilities, including a spa, water and land sports, a theatre and 10 bars and restaurants.
- The children club's customised programme promises non-stop fun for children.
Take time to unwind as you discover one of Cuba's most beautiful unspoilt little keys and make your dreams of island paradise come true.
- A variety of restaurants means you can dine out somewhere different every night of the week
- Enjoy a holiday as active or relaxing as you like either exploring the local untouched nature or laying back on the soft sands
- Positioned facing a 3-kilometre-long pristine beach, perfect for all kinds of water sports
The hustle and bustle of Havana followed by the relaxed hospitality of Cayo Coco at tryp habana libre and tryp cayo coco
Stay at two top Tryp hotels giving you the perfect opportunity to explore one of the Caribbean's most diverse countries at tryp habana libre and tryp cayo coco.
- Tryp Habana Libre's outdoor swimming pool is perfect for relaxing or cooling off after a day of sightseeing with a spacious deck lined with sunbeds
- Guests at Tryp Cayo Coco have a plethora of activities to choose from: tennis, lessons, water volleyball, water polo, kayaking and windsurfing
- Both hotels have excellent restaurants and bars allowing you to get the full flavour of Cuba
Get away with your loved one for an unforgettable romantic holiday in Cuba. You will have the endless white-sanded...
Experience the best of Cuba in eleven days of exploration starting at the country's enigmatic capital, Havana. One of...
The Melia Cayo Coco is a stylish hotel set in secluded tropical surroundings by a serene lake and powder white beach....
Amazing wildlife and lush vegetation blend harmoniously with luxury and entertainment at the all-inclusive Colonial Cayo...
With a gorgeous beachfront location in the pristine key of Cayo Coco, the Iberostar Mojito sits facing 600 sprawling...
Gorgeously positioned on one of Cayo Coco's most beautiful oceanfront settings, the Memories Caribe resort is a stunning...