Memories Flamenco Beach Resort Opens for luxury Cuba Holidays in Cayo Coco
Blue Diamond Hotels and Resorts has added a new property for Cuba holidays to its portfolio. The all inclusive, all-suite Memories Flamenco Beach Resort offers five star accommodation, facilities and service and beachfront location in Cayo Coco.
The Memories Flamenco Beach Resort in Cayo Coco is the latest property to be added to the portfolio of Blue Diamond Hotels and Resorts, a division of Sunwing Travel Group.
The all inclusive resort has opened its doors to travellers taking Cuba holidays and it boasts all-suite accommodation and a prime location on a pristine white sand beach.
The family-friend property is located on the island of Cayo Coco in Jardines del Rey and offers five-star accommodation, facilities and service for guests enjoying holidays in Cuba.
Memories Flamenco Beach Resort has plenty of amenities for tourists of all ages to enjoy such as the Kids Club, two separate swimming pools for adults and children, a daily entertainment programme, and a wide selection of land-based and water sports.
During Cuba holidays, guests can relax on the soft sandy beach, take a refreshing dip in the pool, unwind in the resort’s lush tropical gardens, or head off on an exciting excursion where they can explore the surrounding area.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
There are plenty of gourmet dining options at the Memories Flamenco Beach Resort including Buffet Vista Hermosa, Steakhouse Florencia, Creole Calalu, Asian Shapefen and Open Air Beach Grill Punta Alegre, as well as 24-hour room service.
With five lively bars to choose from, holidaymakers can enjoy a superb choice of local and internationally-branded drinks.
The resort’s 624 spacious suites offer a tranquil environment for relaxation throughout holidays to Cuba and amenities include air conditioning, satellite TV, mini-bar, in-room safe, hairdryer, and a private balcony or terrace with views overlooking the beach, gardens or sparkling azure ocean. Upgraded suites feature separate living areas, walk-in closets and bathrooms with a Jacuzzi.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
Memories Resorts operates four Cuba hotels under the hotel management company, Blue Diamond Hotel & Resorts. These include Memories Azul and Memories Paraiso on Cayo Santa Maria, and Memories Caribe and the newly-opened Memories Flamenco on Cayo Coco.
Cayo Coco is a picturesque island in the Jardines del Rey archipelago in Cuba. The island features ten kilometres of white sandy beach fringed with crystal clear turquoise waters and lush tropical landscapes made up of virgin flora and fauna.
Visitors can go snorkelling or scuba diving along the vibrant coral reef or go bird watching where they will catch sightings of pink flamingos, gray herons, cormorants, woodpeckers, mockingbirds, pelicans and white ibis, also known as Coco birds.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cayo Coco Browse all
Indulge at one of the Caribbean's best kept secrets offering ultimate relaxation in a stunning location
- The Cayo Coco Island location boasts tranquillity, long golden beaches, lush nature and stunning coral, sea and wild life.
- Enjoy various facilities, including a spa, water and land sports, a theatre and 10 bars and restaurants.
- The children club's customised programme promises non-stop fun for children.
The separate adults only and families sections make this the ideal choice whatever you're looking for
- Variety of water sports included in the price, such as kayaking, pedal boats, windsurfing, snorkelling and more
- Separate adults only and families section of the hotel to suit all tastes
- An excellent selection of restaurants and bars serving buffet and a la carte, and an array of cusines such as seafood, Italian and barbecue
Enjoy the best hotel in the tropical paradise island resort of Cayo Coco
- Best hotel in the Cayo Coco Resort
- Relax and enjoy this hotels huge swimming pool with jacuzzi in the Caribbean Sun
- Escape the winter blues and enjoy this tropical paradise
Take time to unwind as you discover one of Cuba's most beautiful unspoilt little keys and make your dreams of island paradise come true.
- A variety of restaurants means you can dine out somewhere different every night of the week
- Enjoy a holiday as active or relaxing as you like either exploring the local untouched nature or laying back on the soft sands
- Positioned facing a 3-kilometre-long pristine beach, perfect for all kinds of water sports
Get away with your loved one for an unforgettable romantic holiday in Cuba. You will have the endless white-sanded...
Experience the best of Cuba in eleven days of exploration starting at the country's enigmatic capital, Havana. One of...
The Melia Cayo Coco is a stylish hotel set in secluded tropical surroundings by a serene lake and powder white beach....
Amazing wildlife and lush vegetation blend harmoniously with luxury and entertainment at the all-inclusive Colonial Cayo...
Experience the best that Cuba has to offer by choosing to stay at the Memories Flamenco Hotel in Cayo Coco. This all...
Spend a blissful week lost in the tropical beauty of Cayo Coco, a tourist magnet in central Cuba. It boasts insanely...