Movenpick Adds Three Egypt Hotels and Five Nile Sailing Options to Portfolio
MÃ¶venpick Hotels & Resorts has boosted its presence in Egypt by adding 3 new Egypt hotels to its portfolio of luxury properties in the Red Sea. The group has also added 4 new cruisers and one sail boat for tourists taking Egypt holidays on the River Nile.
Movenpick Hotels & Resorts has increased its collection of Egyptian properties with the addition of three new Egypt hotels in the country's Red Sea coast, four cruisers and a sail boat.
The international hotel chain has increased its options for tourists planning Egypt holidays with new properties including Mövenpick Resort Hurghada, Mövenpick Resort Abu Soma and Mövenpick Resort Sharm El Sheikh in Naama Bay.
“We have a long and successful history in Egypt since 1975 and today managing 18 hotels, resorts and Nile boats,” explained Roger Kacou, the Senior Vice President of Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts Africa.
“This announcement signifies an important step in our dynamic expansion programme that demonstrates our commitment to and total confidence in Egypt’s tourism.”
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
In addition to the three new Egypt hotels, the hotel group has added four new cruisers and a sail boat to its Egypt holiday choices on the River Nile, including the famous ‘Misr’, which was the private yacht of Egypt’s former King Farouk.
Travellers going on holidays to Sharm el Sheikh will be able to enjoy upscale facilities and accommodation at the new Mövenpick Resort Sharm El Sheikh - Naama Bay from 8th April, 2012. The resort has 298 rooms and suites and four villas with a private swimming pool; all boasting views overlooking the resort’s five private sandy beaches.
The property’s architecture reflects Arabian heritage with domes, arches and dark wood furniture.
The hotel group has added two properties in Hurghada: Mövenpick Resort Hurghada which opened on 5th March, 2012, and the Mövenpick Resort Abu Soma which is scheduled to open later this year.
Mövenpick Resort Hurghada is situated eight kilometres from Hurghada International Airport and has 252 spacious rooms and suites with Red Sea views. During holidays to Egypt, guests have access to luxurious facilities including a private beach, marina and freshwater pool, as well as activities such as desert safaris, snorkelling, scuba diving, horseback riding and excursions to Giftun Island.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
Mövenpick Resort Abu Soma is situated close to several unspoilt golden beaches, 45 kilometres south of Hurghada, and it will have 424 upscale rooms.
Tourists looking for an alternative to hotels for their holidays in Egypt can stay onboard one of Mövenpick’s luxury cruisers on the River Nile: the M/S Sun Ray, Darakum, Hamees and Feddya.
The vessels feature luxurious accommodation with modern amenities including air conditioning, satellite LCD TV, mini bar, safe and private bathroom with tub.
The ‘Misr’ is the only steamship on the River Nile and it offers sophisticated accommodation made up of 16 cabins and eight suites, exquisite cuisine, and a high level of service for guests seeking opulence from a golden age during Egypt holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Have fun in the sun, dive in the underwater gardens of the Red Sea and enjoy a myriad of activities for the whole family
- Great family resort with plenty of activities
- Only 5 minutes away from Sharm El Sheikh International Airport
- Enjoy astonishing variety of fish and marine life of the Red Sea
Relax at Naama Bay with pleasant grounds and wonderful amenities to keep you occupied
- Visitors flock to Pirates, for an eveing drink, before or after sampling some wonderful cuisine in the array of restaurants
- Prime spot in Naama bay, as it was one of the first hotels in the area. The grounds are well tended and mature, with colourful plants and shrubs throughout
- Guest accommodation is discrete, with low rise bungalows dotted throughout the beautiful garden setting. Rooms and suites are light and airy, are tastefully furnished and come with all modern amenities
Splash in the Red Sea, marvel at the marine life and enjoy the luxuries at this all suite Red Sea Beach resort
- Enjoy pure luxury at this all suite resort
- Rejuvenate your body and relax your mind in the Beautifully appointed Oberoi Spa
- Voted the No. 1 hotel in Hurghada by Trip Advisor
Enjoy access to 3 protected beaches, close proximity to the trendy strip of Naama Bay and its sizzling nightlife
- There is a myriad of activities on offer from relaxing treatments at the Club Olympus Spa to exciting land and water sports
- Choose from fantastic dining options including seasonal specialities, a charcoal grill, and Thai cuisine
- Adventure seekers can enjoy jeep safaris, quad bikes, mountain treks, and camel expeditions
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt's sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt's best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
Venture into the land of the pyramids and Pharaohs for a holiday you'll never forget. Besides the incredible history of...
Luxor is one Egypt's most captivating cities, replete with historic monuments such as the ancient tombs of the Valley of...
Enjoy a week-long stay in the land of the pharaohs by the banks of the legendary River Nile. While in the city of Luxor...
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...