Movenpick Adds Three Egypt Hotels and Five Nile Sailing Options to Portfolio
MÃ¶venpick Hotels & Resorts has boosted its presence in Egypt by adding 3 new Egypt hotels to its portfolio of luxury properties in the Red Sea. The group has also added 4 new cruisers and one sail boat for tourists taking Egypt holidays on the River Nile.
Movenpick Hotels & Resorts has increased its collection of Egyptian properties with the addition of three new Egypt hotels in the country's Red Sea coast, four cruisers and a sail boat.
The international hotel chain has increased its options for tourists planning Egypt holidays with new properties including Mövenpick Resort Hurghada, Mövenpick Resort Abu Soma and Mövenpick Resort Sharm El Sheikh in Naama Bay.
“We have a long and successful history in Egypt since 1975 and today managing 18 hotels, resorts and Nile boats,” explained Roger Kacou, the Senior Vice President of Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts Africa.
“This announcement signifies an important step in our dynamic expansion programme that demonstrates our commitment to and total confidence in Egypt’s tourism.”
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
In addition to the three new Egypt hotels, the hotel group has added four new cruisers and a sail boat to its Egypt holiday choices on the River Nile, including the famous ‘Misr’, which was the private yacht of Egypt’s former King Farouk.
Travellers going on holidays to Sharm el Sheikh will be able to enjoy upscale facilities and accommodation at the new Mövenpick Resort Sharm El Sheikh - Naama Bay from 8th April, 2012. The resort has 298 rooms and suites and four villas with a private swimming pool; all boasting views overlooking the resort’s five private sandy beaches.
The property’s architecture reflects Arabian heritage with domes, arches and dark wood furniture.
The hotel group has added two properties in Hurghada: Mövenpick Resort Hurghada which opened on 5th March, 2012, and the Mövenpick Resort Abu Soma which is scheduled to open later this year.
Mövenpick Resort Hurghada is situated eight kilometres from Hurghada International Airport and has 252 spacious rooms and suites with Red Sea views. During holidays to Egypt, guests have access to luxurious facilities including a private beach, marina and freshwater pool, as well as activities such as desert safaris, snorkelling, scuba diving, horseback riding and excursions to Giftun Island.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
Mövenpick Resort Abu Soma is situated close to several unspoilt golden beaches, 45 kilometres south of Hurghada, and it will have 424 upscale rooms.
Tourists looking for an alternative to hotels for their holidays in Egypt can stay onboard one of Mövenpick’s luxury cruisers on the River Nile: the M/S Sun Ray, Darakum, Hamees and Feddya.
The vessels feature luxurious accommodation with modern amenities including air conditioning, satellite LCD TV, mini bar, safe and private bathroom with tub.
The ‘Misr’ is the only steamship on the River Nile and it offers sophisticated accommodation made up of 16 cabins and eight suites, exquisite cuisine, and a high level of service for guests seeking opulence from a golden age during Egypt holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Enjoy plenty of opportunities for relaxations and entertainment at this luxury all inclusive resort
- Make the most of your holiday with the on-site Pirates Diving School who offer a range of PADI courses suitable for all ages
- Indulge in some spectacular cuisines with a wide variety of 11 restaurants and bars to choose from
- Enjoy a relaxing day on the private beach or let loose with a host of water sports
Located in the heart of Luxor's tourist district, there is plenty to see and do.
- Luxor Temple, Luxor Museum, Karnak Temple and the Valley of the Kings are easily accessible from the hotel
- A wonderful outdoor pool, where guests can cool off, relax and enjoy the spectacular views of the magnificent Nile. A health club with massage, sauna and fitness room
- A magnificent position right on the banks of the River Nile
Enjoy a unique Nile Cruise on a comfortable ship featuring panoramic views of the Nile from your cabin
- The Swiss Inn Superior Radamis I is a first class Nile Cruise ship which offers a voyage of luxury and discovery
- Each of the spacious cabins offers comfortable furnishings and panoramic views of the Nile
- Amenities on board the Radamis I include a sundeck and pool, a fitness area and a restaurant which serves a variety of dishes
The most popular choice for divers, snorkellers and water sports enthusiasts, this is a resort that has it all.
- Relax and spoil yourself at the health club with gym, steam room and sauna
- Benefit from the Kids' Club with daily activities, an entertainment centre and their own playground
- Ideal location beside a private beach just 15 minutes from Hurghada airport and 20 kilometres from the centre of Hurghada
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...
Discover Egypt's beautiful capital as you take a 15-day holiday at the amazing Sofitel El Gezirah hotel. Set on a small...
Surprise yourself with a holiday on the shores of the Red Sea at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Reosrt, in one of Egypt's...
Cairo is one of the world's most important tourist cities; seize this chance to find out what makes this magical city...
Spoil yourself with an amazing historic holiday in the region of the Great Pyramids of Giza. Since 1869, the Mena House...
Get to know some of the most amazing sites in Egypt during a luxurious 15-day stay at the Sheraton Cairo Hotel, Towers...