Win Barbados Holidays with "Barbados Likes You" Facebook Promotion
To celebrate reaching 50,000 fans on their Facebook page, the Barbados Tourism Authority is rewarding its followers by giving away several fantastic prizes such as Barbados holidays, Kindle Fire, cookbooks and iTunes and Amazon gift cards.
The Barbados Tourism Authority (BTA) has launched a Facebook promotion to celebrate reaching over 50,000 fans on its page Facebook.com/VisitBarbados.
The BTA is rewarding its followers by giving away many prizes in the "Barbados Likes You" Facebook promotion and fans will have the chance to win Barbados holidays, iTunes and Amazon gift cards, Kindle Fires, Mount Gay Rum and Banks Beer apparel, and Barbadian cookbooks over a 50-day period.
Some of the biggest prizes include four/five night holidays to Barbados with return airfares from American Airlines, restaurant and attraction vouchers, and luxurious accommodation courtesy of Ocean Two, South Beach Barbados, and Elegant Hotels' Tamarind and Colony Club.
Facebook fans will have further opportunities to win Barbados holidays every time the page reaches an additional 10,000 “likes”.
Campbell Rudder, The Barbados Tourism Authority's Vice President of Marketing for The Americas, explained: "Our social media followers are extremely important to us, and we are so thrilled that our Facebook page has reached the 50,000 fan mark.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
"We have created the 'Barbados Likes You' Facebook promotion in an effort to show how much Barbados values our fans, and to encourage others to "like" our page for exciting daily updates. We eagerly anticipate awarding our fans with an array of prizes in the next 50 days, including trips to our beautiful sun-drenched island of Barbados."
All Facebook users have to do to be in with a chance of winning luxury holidays in Barbados is "like" the page and submit their email addresses and contact details. The competition is being promoted through both Facebook and Twitter.
Barbados is a Caribbean island situated in the North Atlantic Ocean, north east of Venezuela, and is a hotspot for celebrities such as Cliff Richards, Simon Cowell, and Michael Winner who have luxury residences on the island.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
Holidaymakers can relax amid unique white pink sandy beaches, calm turquoise waters, luxurious beachfront Barbados hotels and resorts, world-class golf course and wildlife reserves.
There are a plenty of activities to enjoy during a Barbados holiday, including sailing, surfing, snorkelling, diving, and fishing. Visitors can take excursions to the island’s boutique shops and traditional markets; nature reserves such as the Graeme Hall Nature Sanctuary; and charming towns such as Holetown, Speightstown, and the UNESCO World Heritage site of Bridgetown.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all
Enjoy Barbados at the perfect base on the south coast, stay in Worthing Court Apartment Hotel on beautiful Worthing Beach
- Situated across the road from the stunning Worthing Beach
- Comfortable and equipped units with air conditioning, a daily maid service and a balcony/patio
- Short walk away from shops, restaurants, sporting facilities, supermarkets, bars, night clubs and the beautiful Worthing Beach
Bask in glorious Caribbean sunshine at Ocean Two Resort & Residences and let every ounce of stress melt away as you gaze at the stunning turquoise waters lapping up the sparkling white sands.
- Summer 18 Sale now on with savings of upto 45% and complimentary Breakfast in any Bedroom Suites
- All apartment suites boast large sitting rooms, contemporary kitchens, flat-screen TVs and spectacular ocean views
- Adults Only Rooftop pool with panoramic views of Barbados and the Sea
- Located in St. Lawrence Gap on Dover Beach in Barbados' southern coast where plenty of restaurant, shops and bars are available
Sugar Bay is perfect for travelling solo, enjoying a romantic getaway or special family escape
- Premium All Inclusive hotel with a selection of dining options including a Steakhouse
- Enjoy a Hot Summer now on with savings of upto 40% plus $20 Spa Credit per person
- Ideally located only 15 minutes from the airport and 10 minutes from the capital, Bridgetown
- Enjoy a wide selection of activities including beach volleyball, wind surfing, jet skis, sailing and more
Enjoy Turtle Beach by Elegant Hotels, the all-suite resort thats warm service and superb facilities that complete a fun-filled holiday to beautiful Barbados
- Kids 16 and under stay, play and eat free
- Complimentary daily* rounds of Golf with round trip transportation and clubs are included
- Includes all meals, snacks and drinks as well as non-motorised water sports and Flying Fish Kids Club
- Enjoy five onsite restaurants and bars, or dine-around privileges at other participating Elegant Hotels
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget at Coconut Court Beach...
Take a step back from day-to-day life and submerge in the peace and tranquillity that can be found at the fantastic...
Create unforgettable memories at the heart of Barbados' western coast at a collection of one bedroom apartments. Halcyon...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Travellers Palm...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...