Win Barbados Holidays with "Barbados Likes You" Facebook Promotion
To celebrate reaching 50,000 fans on their Facebook page, the Barbados Tourism Authority is rewarding its followers by giving away several fantastic prizes such as Barbados holidays, Kindle Fire, cookbooks and iTunes and Amazon gift cards.
The Barbados Tourism Authority (BTA) has launched a Facebook promotion to celebrate reaching over 50,000 fans on its page Facebook.com/VisitBarbados.
The BTA is rewarding its followers by giving away many prizes in the "Barbados Likes You" Facebook promotion and fans will have the chance to win Barbados holidays, iTunes and Amazon gift cards, Kindle Fires, Mount Gay Rum and Banks Beer apparel, and Barbadian cookbooks over a 50-day period.
Some of the biggest prizes include four/five night holidays to Barbados with return airfares from American Airlines, restaurant and attraction vouchers, and luxurious accommodation courtesy of Ocean Two, South Beach Barbados, and Elegant Hotels' Tamarind and Colony Club.
Facebook fans will have further opportunities to win Barbados holidays every time the page reaches an additional 10,000 “likes”.
Campbell Rudder, The Barbados Tourism Authority's Vice President of Marketing for The Americas, explained: "Our social media followers are extremely important to us, and we are so thrilled that our Facebook page has reached the 50,000 fan mark.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
"We have created the 'Barbados Likes You' Facebook promotion in an effort to show how much Barbados values our fans, and to encourage others to "like" our page for exciting daily updates. We eagerly anticipate awarding our fans with an array of prizes in the next 50 days, including trips to our beautiful sun-drenched island of Barbados."
All Facebook users have to do to be in with a chance of winning luxury holidays in Barbados is "like" the page and submit their email addresses and contact details. The competition is being promoted through both Facebook and Twitter.
Barbados is a Caribbean island situated in the North Atlantic Ocean, north east of Venezuela, and is a hotspot for celebrities such as Cliff Richards, Simon Cowell, and Michael Winner who have luxury residences on the island.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
Holidaymakers can relax amid unique white pink sandy beaches, calm turquoise waters, luxurious beachfront Barbados hotels and resorts, world-class golf course and wildlife reserves.
There are a plenty of activities to enjoy during a Barbados holiday, including sailing, surfing, snorkelling, diving, and fishing. Visitors can take excursions to the island’s boutique shops and traditional markets; nature reserves such as the Graeme Hall Nature Sanctuary; and charming towns such as Holetown, Speightstown, and the UNESCO World Heritage site of Bridgetown.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all
The Rostrevor Hotel is a great value, family-run hotel on a prime beachfront setting in St Lawrence Gap , the fashionable and lively strip of Barbados
- Don't miss out on the discount saving of 15% available on all room types
- Easy access to the shops, bars & restaurants of fashionable St. Lawrence Gap
- One of the most affordable self-catering hotels in Barbados
- Boasts several Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence and a 2016 Travellers' Choice Award
Located on the south coast of Barbados with breathtaking ocean views is where Butterfly Beach can be located
- Just 25 minutes to the capital Bridgetown and 10 minutes from the airport
- New Special offer! Discounted Rates plus come check out the upgraded in room facilities!
- Benefit from the self catering service or the fabulous restaurant offering international and Caribbean cuisine
- The Butterfly Beach Hotel is set beside Oistin's Bay with access to two white sand beaches
Enjoy Turtle Beach by Elegant Hotels, the all-suite resort thats warm service and superb facilities that complete a fun-filled holiday to beautiful Barbados
- NEW! From October 2017 Enjoy complimentary daily* rounds of Golf with round trip transportation and clubs are included
- Includes all meals, snacks and drinks as well as non-motorised water sports and Flying Fish Kids Club
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 16 and under stay, play and eat free
- Enjoy five onsite restaurants and bars, or dine-around privileges at other participating Elegant Hotels
Discover intimate and traditional Bajan flavour at The Club Barbados Resort and Spa
- Complimentary water sports are included from water skiing, windsurfing, hobbie-cats, paddle boarding, snorkelling & reef fishing
- Ambient and Tranquil Resort that has a signature Spa, two restaurants & three bars including a true Bajan rum shop
- Adults-Only All Inclusive Resort located on Barbado's West Coast
- Incredible discounts on all rooms plus an additional flash sale saving
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget at Coconut Court Beach...
This is the place to be if you're looking for a sun-drenched holiday by the sea. Rostrevor Hotel is one of the most...
Everyone dreams about a holiday with their loved one or family where they can enjoy unlimited sunshine on an idyllic...
Come to the beautiful island of Barbados and feel the magic of the Caribbean sun. Seven rejuvenating days in the...
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...