Excellence Group's Cancun hotels enhance their all inclusive programme
Excellence Group has taken steps to position itself as a leading hospitality company for all inclusive holidays in Cancun. The group has recently undergone a rebranding effort in addition to million dollar investments into refurbishments and upgrades.
In order to maintain a competitive edge the Dutch company, Excellence Group, known best for their five-star resorts in the Caribbean, announced the restructuring of their brand at the beginning of 2012. Under the new structure, Excellence Group Luxury Hotels & Resorts will serve as the umbrella brand for the firm’s two product lines Excellence Resorts and the recently created Beloved Hotels- its answer to those seeking equilibrium between luxury, exclusivity and the convenience of all inclusive holidays.
Vice President of sales and marketing for the group, Ignacio Fernandez, had the following to say of the restructuring “The goal of this restructuring is to meet the needs and demands of our clientele. Our mission is to always be attentive to satisfy our guests and to continuously surpass the highest standards of quality. We're dedicated to offering an unforgettable experience of sophistication and pleasure in each of our properties”.
Image by: JMesa Photography, on Flickr
Anyone hoping to book all inclusive holidays to Cancun for the entire family should consider the La Amada Hotel Playa Mujeres, recently renamed as The Beloved, Cancun. La Amada is not only one of the top Cancun hotels it is also the first hotel the Excellence Group Luxury Hotels & Resorts has launched under the new Beloved Hotels category, as such it represents the harmonious fusion between the luxury of a boutique hotel and the fun and convenience of an all-inclusive resort.
This five star luxury resort is ideally located a short 25 minutes away from the Cancun International airport and is fully equipped to meet the needs of any holidaymaker. In addition to a varied spectrum of land based activities and non-motorised water based activities, such as sailing, snorkelling and kayaking, the resort has all the ingredients for a unique fun filled Cancun holidays experience for the entire family. Facilities include four outdoor Jacuzzis, three swimming pools, kids’ pool and playground as well as a kids club for children between the ages of 4 and 12 years old, all these come in addition to a first class spa, fitness and dining experience.
Image by: Antre, on Flickr
In addition to the rebranding process, other exciting things have been happening for Excellence Resorts in Cancun as heavy investments were made into the adults only Riviera Maya Resort. The hotel group has announced that over two million dollars were invested in refurbishments and upgrades to the Excellence Riviera Cancun including an expansion of the gym facilities, which now includes a Fitness Trail with a scenic route, seven two-story Rooftop Terrace Suites kitted out with hydro spa pools and private rooftop terraces with breath-taking views as well as one exclusive Excellence Club Ocean Front Honeymoon Suite with Rooftop. The newly built honeymoon suite overlooking the beach-front comes with hydro spa pool, separate couples massage room, separate living room area and an additional Jacuzzi; all the trappings necessary for a romantic all inclusive holiday in Cancun.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy Unlimited-Luxury sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...