Excellence Group's Cancun hotels enhance their all inclusive programme
Excellence Group has taken steps to position itself as a leading hospitality company for all inclusive holidays in Cancun. The group has recently undergone a rebranding effort in addition to million dollar investments into refurbishments and upgrades.
In order to maintain a competitive edge the Dutch company, Excellence Group, known best for their five-star resorts in the Caribbean, announced the restructuring of their brand at the beginning of 2012. Under the new structure, Excellence Group Luxury Hotels & Resorts will serve as the umbrella brand for the firm’s two product lines Excellence Resorts and the recently created Beloved Hotels- its answer to those seeking equilibrium between luxury, exclusivity and the convenience of all inclusive holidays.
Vice President of sales and marketing for the group, Ignacio Fernandez, had the following to say of the restructuring “The goal of this restructuring is to meet the needs and demands of our clientele. Our mission is to always be attentive to satisfy our guests and to continuously surpass the highest standards of quality. We're dedicated to offering an unforgettable experience of sophistication and pleasure in each of our properties”.
Image by: JMesa Photography, on Flickr
Anyone hoping to book all inclusive holidays to Cancun for the entire family should consider the La Amada Hotel Playa Mujeres, recently renamed as The Beloved, Cancun. La Amada is not only one of the top Cancun hotels it is also the first hotel the Excellence Group Luxury Hotels & Resorts has launched under the new Beloved Hotels category, as such it represents the harmonious fusion between the luxury of a boutique hotel and the fun and convenience of an all-inclusive resort.
This five star luxury resort is ideally located a short 25 minutes away from the Cancun International airport and is fully equipped to meet the needs of any holidaymaker. In addition to a varied spectrum of land based activities and non-motorised water based activities, such as sailing, snorkelling and kayaking, the resort has all the ingredients for a unique fun filled Cancun holidays experience for the entire family. Facilities include four outdoor Jacuzzis, three swimming pools, kids’ pool and playground as well as a kids club for children between the ages of 4 and 12 years old, all these come in addition to a first class spa, fitness and dining experience.
Image by: Antre, on Flickr
In addition to the rebranding process, other exciting things have been happening for Excellence Resorts in Cancun as heavy investments were made into the adults only Riviera Maya Resort. The hotel group has announced that over two million dollars were invested in refurbishments and upgrades to the Excellence Riviera Cancun including an expansion of the gym facilities, which now includes a Fitness Trail with a scenic route, seven two-story Rooftop Terrace Suites kitted out with hydro spa pools and private rooftop terraces with breath-taking views as well as one exclusive Excellence Club Ocean Front Honeymoon Suite with Rooftop. The newly built honeymoon suite overlooking the beach-front comes with hydro spa pool, separate couples massage room, separate living room area and an additional Jacuzzi; all the trappings necessary for a romantic all inclusive holiday in Cancun.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Private tour visiting many great cities such as Sigiriya, Polonnaruwa and Kandy
- English speaking chauffer guide for the Entire Round Tour
- Enjoy the game drive through Minneriya National Park which is a home to sambar deer, leopards and elephants and features the ancient Minneriya Tank
- The Highlights of Sri Lanka Private Tour showcases some of the most interesting cultural and historic sites in the world
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...