Excellence Group's Cancun hotels enhance their all inclusive programme
Excellence Group has taken steps to position itself as a leading hospitality company for all inclusive holidays in Cancun. The group has recently undergone a rebranding effort in addition to million dollar investments into refurbishments and upgrades.
In order to maintain a competitive edge the Dutch company, Excellence Group, known best for their five-star resorts in the Caribbean, announced the restructuring of their brand at the beginning of 2012. Under the new structure, Excellence Group Luxury Hotels & Resorts will serve as the umbrella brand for the firm’s two product lines Excellence Resorts and the recently created Beloved Hotels- its answer to those seeking equilibrium between luxury, exclusivity and the convenience of all inclusive holidays.
Vice President of sales and marketing for the group, Ignacio Fernandez, had the following to say of the restructuring “The goal of this restructuring is to meet the needs and demands of our clientele. Our mission is to always be attentive to satisfy our guests and to continuously surpass the highest standards of quality. We're dedicated to offering an unforgettable experience of sophistication and pleasure in each of our properties”.
Image by: JMesa Photography, on Flickr
Anyone hoping to book all inclusive holidays to Cancun for the entire family should consider the La Amada Hotel Playa Mujeres, recently renamed as The Beloved, Cancun. La Amada is not only one of the top Cancun hotels it is also the first hotel the Excellence Group Luxury Hotels & Resorts has launched under the new Beloved Hotels category, as such it represents the harmonious fusion between the luxury of a boutique hotel and the fun and convenience of an all-inclusive resort.
This five star luxury resort is ideally located a short 25 minutes away from the Cancun International airport and is fully equipped to meet the needs of any holidaymaker. In addition to a varied spectrum of land based activities and non-motorised water based activities, such as sailing, snorkelling and kayaking, the resort has all the ingredients for a unique fun filled Cancun holidays experience for the entire family. Facilities include four outdoor Jacuzzis, three swimming pools, kids’ pool and playground as well as a kids club for children between the ages of 4 and 12 years old, all these come in addition to a first class spa, fitness and dining experience.
Image by: Antre, on Flickr
In addition to the rebranding process, other exciting things have been happening for Excellence Resorts in Cancun as heavy investments were made into the adults only Riviera Maya Resort. The hotel group has announced that over two million dollars were invested in refurbishments and upgrades to the Excellence Riviera Cancun including an expansion of the gym facilities, which now includes a Fitness Trail with a scenic route, seven two-story Rooftop Terrace Suites kitted out with hydro spa pools and private rooftop terraces with breath-taking views as well as one exclusive Excellence Club Ocean Front Honeymoon Suite with Rooftop. The newly built honeymoon suite overlooking the beach-front comes with hydro spa pool, separate couples massage room, separate living room area and an additional Jacuzzi; all the trappings necessary for a romantic all inclusive holiday in Cancun.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES from £ 1899 for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...