Two Cancun Real Resorts Properties Ranked in TripAdvisor's Top 25 All-Inclusive Resorts in Mexico
Two of Real Resorts' Cancun properties have been listed in the Top 25 All Inclusive Resorts in Mexico by TripAdvisor.com. The awards were based on reviews and comments left by travellers who had previously enjoyed Cancun holidays at the resorts.
The world’s largest online travel community, TripAdvisor.com, has included two of Real Resorts’ Cancun properties in the Top 25 All Inclusive Resorts in Mexico.
The ROYAL Playa del Carmen and The ROYAL Cancun were both ranked in the Top 25 list at the TRAVELLERS CHOICE AWARDS 2012 after numerous travellers who had previously gone on luxury all inclusive Cancun holidays at the resorts left raving reviews about the properties on the TripAdvisor website.
The ROYAL Playa del Carmen was ranked as the eighth best all inclusive resort while The Royal Cancun was ranked in tenth place.
Both resorts offer a luxurious experience for tourists going on holidays to Cancun, with upscale accommodation and facilities, beautiful surroundings, and a high level of service.
Fernando Garcia, the Managing Director of Real Resorts commented: "Once again it is truly an honour to be selected by the experienced travel community of TripAdvisor as top all-inclusive resorts in Mexico.
Image by: Karinok, on Flickr
"We are continually enhancing our all inclusive service to make it the most inviting and gracious experience for our guests. From our gourmet dining to our luxury amenities that include private butlers, complimentary room service and surprising extras such as in-suite aromatherapy and Bose sound systems we are constantly striving to exceed guest expectations. This latest recognition and high ranking is truly a tribute to our staff's dedication to service.”
The two Cancun hotels are both adults-only properties with spacious suites that feature modern amenities such as a double Jacuzzi bath tub, in-room beverage bars with premium liquors, a flat screen TV and a Bose sound system that can be used with an iPod, and aromatherapy candles.
Image by: royalholidayvacation, on Flickr
The Presidential Suites have even larger living areas, beautiful ocean views and private plunge pools.
During holidays in Cancun at either of the above mentioned award-winning properties by Real Resorts, guests can dine at a selection of international a la carte and buffet restaurants or enjoy a moonlight dinner for two on the beach; unwind with a soothing Mayan-inspired treatment at the spa; relax on the pristine beach; or take advantage of the private butlers who are available to help visitors unpack clothing and assist them throughout their Cancun holiday.
Image by: bherner11, on Flickr
The TRAVELERS CHOICE AWARDS 2012 are determined by the reviews and comments that have been left by the 36 million visitors who post their opinion on hotels and resorts in destinations across the world.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Blau Varadero - limited availability
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...