Two Cancun Real Resorts Properties Ranked in TripAdvisor's Top 25 All-Inclusive Resorts in Mexico
Two of Real Resorts' Cancun properties have been listed in the Top 25 All Inclusive Resorts in Mexico by TripAdvisor.com. The awards were based on reviews and comments left by travellers who had previously enjoyed Cancun holidays at the resorts.
The world’s largest online travel community, TripAdvisor.com, has included two of Real Resorts’ Cancun properties in the Top 25 All Inclusive Resorts in Mexico.
The ROYAL Playa del Carmen and The ROYAL Cancun were both ranked in the Top 25 list at the TRAVELLERS CHOICE AWARDS 2012 after numerous travellers who had previously gone on luxury all inclusive Cancun holidays at the resorts left raving reviews about the properties on the TripAdvisor website.
The ROYAL Playa del Carmen was ranked as the eighth best all inclusive resort while The Royal Cancun was ranked in tenth place.
Both resorts offer a luxurious experience for tourists going on holidays to Cancun, with upscale accommodation and facilities, beautiful surroundings, and a high level of service.
Fernando Garcia, the Managing Director of Real Resorts commented: "Once again it is truly an honour to be selected by the experienced travel community of TripAdvisor as top all-inclusive resorts in Mexico.
Image by: Karinok, on Flickr
"We are continually enhancing our all inclusive service to make it the most inviting and gracious experience for our guests. From our gourmet dining to our luxury amenities that include private butlers, complimentary room service and surprising extras such as in-suite aromatherapy and Bose sound systems we are constantly striving to exceed guest expectations. This latest recognition and high ranking is truly a tribute to our staff's dedication to service.”
The two Cancun hotels are both adults-only properties with spacious suites that feature modern amenities such as a double Jacuzzi bath tub, in-room beverage bars with premium liquors, a flat screen TV and a Bose sound system that can be used with an iPod, and aromatherapy candles.
Image by: royalholidayvacation, on Flickr
The Presidential Suites have even larger living areas, beautiful ocean views and private plunge pools.
During holidays in Cancun at either of the above mentioned award-winning properties by Real Resorts, guests can dine at a selection of international a la carte and buffet restaurants or enjoy a moonlight dinner for two on the beach; unwind with a soothing Mayan-inspired treatment at the spa; relax on the pristine beach; or take advantage of the private butlers who are available to help visitors unpack clothing and assist them throughout their Cancun holiday.
Image by: bherner11, on Flickr
The TRAVELERS CHOICE AWARDS 2012 are determined by the reviews and comments that have been left by the 36 million visitors who post their opinion on hotels and resorts in destinations across the world.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Add a VIP package, including No.1 Gatwick Lounge Access, Dubai Airport Fast Track and tickets to Burj Khalifa, from £99 per person
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Offering superb accommodation with a wide range of facilities, Yas Island Rotana is conveniently located on the...