Etihad Airways gives complimentary short stay visas for holidaymakers going on Abu Dhabi holidays
Renowned airline, Etihad Airways has launched a promotional deal in collaboration with Radisson Blu Abu Dhabi. Under the offer, guests planning short Abu Dhabi holidays and staying at the Radisson will receive a complimentary 96 hour tourist visa.
Etihad Airways, the national carrier of the United Arab Emirates and one of the leading providers of flights to Abu Dhabi, has teamed up with one of the city’s leading hotels, Radisson Blu Abu Dhabi, to provide a special offer for guests planning short Abu Dhabi holidays or brief weekend getaways to Abu Dhabi. Eligible Etihad Airways passengers who have a confirmed booking with the luxurious Radisson Blu Abu Dhabi, located on the popular Yas Island, will be entitled to a complimentary 96 hour tourist visa, a saving of 300 AED.
The two power house companies have put together the ideal offer for holidaymakers planning a short stay in Abu Dhabi or for those hoping to book Abu Dhabi flights with a brief lay over before connecting to their other destinations.
“Not only is Abu Dhabi the place where East meets West, making it ideal for transiting to destinations worldwide, but it is also a world-class destination in its own right. With complimentary visa services on offer, more Etihad Airways guests will have the opportunity to experience the signature Arabic hospitality and exciting attractions of the UAE in a convenient and affordable way” stated the airline’s Chief Commercial Officer Peter Baumgartner.
Image by: IDEE_PER_VIAGGIARE, on Flickr
For holidaymakers looking for a total bargain when in search of the best deals for affordable Abu Dhabi holidays, the offer doesn’t end there. The Radisson Blu, one of the many luxurious Abu Dhabi hotels, will also be offering special rates under the deal, with a per night fee of $70 USD with breakfast included. Additionally, guests on a 3-night stay at the Radisson Blu Abu Dhabi will receive a complimentary Abu Dhabi City Tour, making this a perfect opportunity to take in all the breathtaking sights and cutting edge architecture that Abu Dhabi has to offer. Yas Island, the home of the famous Ferrari World, Yas Island Water Park and the Warner Bros. Theme Park, is ideal for a fun family holiday to Abu Dhabi with something for everyone.
Image by: epox815, on Flickr
This promotional offer is subject to terms and conditions and holidaymakers interested in this deal are advised to read the fine print before booking their short breaks or brief four-night Abu Dhabi holidays. The offer is only valid to holidaymakers who would have otherwise been eligible for Etihad Airways’ paid for visa services. In addition to this bookings must be placed at least 72 hours in advance. Holidaymakers should also be aware that the visa approval is under the sole discretion of the UAE immigration department.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
A warm welcome awaits you behind the striking geometric façade of Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Jumeirah, 20 minutes by taxi...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...