Etihad Airways gives complimentary short stay visas for holidaymakers going on Abu Dhabi holidays
Renowned airline, Etihad Airways has launched a promotional deal in collaboration with Radisson Blu Abu Dhabi. Under the offer, guests planning short Abu Dhabi holidays and staying at the Radisson will receive a complimentary 96 hour tourist visa.
Etihad Airways, the national carrier of the United Arab Emirates and one of the leading providers of flights to Abu Dhabi, has teamed up with one of the city’s leading hotels, Radisson Blu Abu Dhabi, to provide a special offer for guests planning short Abu Dhabi holidays or brief weekend getaways to Abu Dhabi. Eligible Etihad Airways passengers who have a confirmed booking with the luxurious Radisson Blu Abu Dhabi, located on the popular Yas Island, will be entitled to a complimentary 96 hour tourist visa, a saving of 300 AED.
The two power house companies have put together the ideal offer for holidaymakers planning a short stay in Abu Dhabi or for those hoping to book Abu Dhabi flights with a brief lay over before connecting to their other destinations.
“Not only is Abu Dhabi the place where East meets West, making it ideal for transiting to destinations worldwide, but it is also a world-class destination in its own right. With complimentary visa services on offer, more Etihad Airways guests will have the opportunity to experience the signature Arabic hospitality and exciting attractions of the UAE in a convenient and affordable way” stated the airline’s Chief Commercial Officer Peter Baumgartner.
Image by: IDEE_PER_VIAGGIARE, on Flickr
For holidaymakers looking for a total bargain when in search of the best deals for affordable Abu Dhabi holidays, the offer doesn’t end there. The Radisson Blu, one of the many luxurious Abu Dhabi hotels, will also be offering special rates under the deal, with a per night fee of $70 USD with breakfast included. Additionally, guests on a 3-night stay at the Radisson Blu Abu Dhabi will receive a complimentary Abu Dhabi City Tour, making this a perfect opportunity to take in all the breathtaking sights and cutting edge architecture that Abu Dhabi has to offer. Yas Island, the home of the famous Ferrari World, Yas Island Water Park and the Warner Bros. Theme Park, is ideal for a fun family holiday to Abu Dhabi with something for everyone.
Image by: epox815, on Flickr
This promotional offer is subject to terms and conditions and holidaymakers interested in this deal are advised to read the fine print before booking their short breaks or brief four-night Abu Dhabi holidays. The offer is only valid to holidaymakers who would have otherwise been eligible for Etihad Airways’ paid for visa services. In addition to this bookings must be placed at least 72 hours in advance. Holidaymakers should also be aware that the visa approval is under the sole discretion of the UAE immigration department.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Book before 31st January 2017 and get an exclusive complimentary upgrade to Half Board
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Enjoy 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a fantastic beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- Great facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...
A charming little retreat right at the heart of Tunis, Le Pacha is centrally located to give you easy access to all of...