Etihad Airways gives complimentary short stay visas for holidaymakers going on Abu Dhabi holidays
Renowned airline, Etihad Airways has launched a promotional deal in collaboration with Radisson Blu Abu Dhabi. Under the offer, guests planning short Abu Dhabi holidays and staying at the Radisson will receive a complimentary 96 hour tourist visa.
Etihad Airways, the national carrier of the United Arab Emirates and one of the leading providers of flights to Abu Dhabi, has teamed up with one of the city’s leading hotels, Radisson Blu Abu Dhabi, to provide a special offer for guests planning short Abu Dhabi holidays or brief weekend getaways to Abu Dhabi. Eligible Etihad Airways passengers who have a confirmed booking with the luxurious Radisson Blu Abu Dhabi, located on the popular Yas Island, will be entitled to a complimentary 96 hour tourist visa, a saving of 300 AED.
The two power house companies have put together the ideal offer for holidaymakers planning a short stay in Abu Dhabi or for those hoping to book Abu Dhabi flights with a brief lay over before connecting to their other destinations.
“Not only is Abu Dhabi the place where East meets West, making it ideal for transiting to destinations worldwide, but it is also a world-class destination in its own right. With complimentary visa services on offer, more Etihad Airways guests will have the opportunity to experience the signature Arabic hospitality and exciting attractions of the UAE in a convenient and affordable way” stated the airline’s Chief Commercial Officer Peter Baumgartner.
Image by: IDEE_PER_VIAGGIARE, on Flickr
For holidaymakers looking for a total bargain when in search of the best deals for affordable Abu Dhabi holidays, the offer doesn’t end there. The Radisson Blu, one of the many luxurious Abu Dhabi hotels, will also be offering special rates under the deal, with a per night fee of $70 USD with breakfast included. Additionally, guests on a 3-night stay at the Radisson Blu Abu Dhabi will receive a complimentary Abu Dhabi City Tour, making this a perfect opportunity to take in all the breathtaking sights and cutting edge architecture that Abu Dhabi has to offer. Yas Island, the home of the famous Ferrari World, Yas Island Water Park and the Warner Bros. Theme Park, is ideal for a fun family holiday to Abu Dhabi with something for everyone.
Image by: epox815, on Flickr
This promotional offer is subject to terms and conditions and holidaymakers interested in this deal are advised to read the fine print before booking their short breaks or brief four-night Abu Dhabi holidays. The offer is only valid to holidaymakers who would have otherwise been eligible for Etihad Airways’ paid for visa services. In addition to this bookings must be placed at least 72 hours in advance. Holidaymakers should also be aware that the visa approval is under the sole discretion of the UAE immigration department.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...