Excellence Resorts revamps Cancun and Punta Cana hotels with over $7 million investment
The Excellence Group is going all out to push their hotels in Punta Cana and Cancun and give them the extra edge with $7 million worth of investment in upgrading and expanding facilities, guest rooms and decor, for a more sophisticated holiday experience.
The Excellence Group of Luxury Hotels and Resorts, a luxury hotel management company operating some of the most highly acclaimed luxury five-star hotels and resorts in the Caribbean, has announced massive investments across some of its properties as part of a strategy to reposition their portfolio of product offerings and make their hotels compete more effective in the Caribbean holidays industry.
In order to achieve this and in order to raise the bar at their Cancun and Punta Cana hotels, the company have invested a large sum of money to upgrade the already high standards at the Excellence Resorts in the Riviera Maya and Punta Cana. The renovation works are expected to contribute to enhanced Cancun holidays and an improved holiday experience for guests embarking on Dominican Republic holidays at their Punta Cana resort.
Image by: tedmurphy, on Flickr
At the stunning Excellence Punta Cana hotel, the Excellence Group invested over five million dollars in the following renovations:
- Renewal of the Excellence Club rooms - for guests looking for comfort and sophistication, as well as privacy and preferential treatment. In this exclusive area, guests looking to enjoy the ultimate pampering experience during their holidays in Punta Cana, can enjoy in-room premium liquors and amenities, a private lounge, and preferred locations that make guests feel they have arrived in an earthly Eden.
- A renewed Spa with a new hydrotherapy circuit, a spacious and comfortable space that offers showers sensations, massage pool stations and saunas, among others.
- The renewal of all the Honeymoon Suites, now featuring new private large outdoor decks with hydro spa pools.
- Two new, 1,000 sq.ft. in size, Excellence Club Ocean View Honeymoon Suites, offering a large private furnished terrace with an additional exterior hydro spa pool and spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea. Located on VIP Club floor with all the superior amenities for the Excellence Club.
- Two new, 1,800 sq.ft. in size, Excellence Club Ocean Front Honeymoon Suites with Rooftop, with lavish private furnished two-story rooftop terrace, equipped with hydro spa pool and impressive ocean front views. Located on VIP Club floor with all the superior amenities for the Excellence Club.
Image by: Antre, on Flickr
Over two million dollars were also invested in the renowned Excellence Riviera Cancun, with renovation work that include:
- Seven new Excellence Club Ocean Front Two-Story Rooftop Terrace Suites, with sweeping oceanfront views, equipped with hydro spa pools on a private furnished Rooftop Terrace of 390 sq.ft. in size.
- One new Excellence Club Ocean Front Honeymoon Suite with Rooftop, with lavish private furnished two-story rooftop terrace equipped with hydro spa pool and impressive ocean front views. At this Suite you will find a separate couples massage room, a separate living room area, a bedroom and an additional Jacuzzi on one of the two balconies.
- Expansion of the Gym - the 1,900 square feet facility offers state-of-the art equipment plus a Fitness Trail with a scenic route, for guests who wish to jog or walk while enjoying Cancun’s incomparable tropical scenery.
Other additions to the new set of facilities, upgraded amenities and products being introduced by Excellence Group in 2012, are the opening of Las Olas Restaurant, positioned right on the beach, and located in both Excellence Riviera Cancun and Excellence Playa Mujeres resorts for the delight of guests enjoying Cancun holidays at either of these fantastic properties; as well as the addition of a complimentary “Marine Wellness” spa treatment for guests staying in Excellence Club Suites.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Head to Promthep Cape for the most beautiful sunset in Thailand
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...