AMResorts to Open Adults-Only Secrets The Vine Cancun in August
AMResorts has announced the opening of its new adults-only Secrets The Vine Cancun hotel will take place this August. Tourists will be able to enjoy relaxing Cancun holidays in the heart of the city's popular Hotel Zone on the beautiful Yucatan Peninsula.
AMResorts will be opening a new Secrets Resorts & Spas-branded hotel in the Hotel Zone in Cancun this summer.
Th brand new Secrets The Vine Cancun will open its doors to tourists going on Cancun holidays from August onwards and it is the hotel group’s tenth Secrets-branded property in Mexico.
The new extravagantly luxurious adults-only hotel is situated on the stunning Yucatan Peninsula coastline and has 495 guest rooms that offer sweeping ocean views, private balconies, stylish teak wood furnishings and exquisite Italian porcelain floors.
During holidays in Cancun at Secrets The Vine, guests can head to the Enoteca (wine cellar) where they can sit around a Mexican handcrafted table and sample some of the finest wines available from a collection of 3,000 varieties.
Holidaymakers staying at the resort will also be able to enjoy the Secrets Resorts & Spas’ signature Unlimited-Luxury which offers unlimited access to premium beverages, gourmet dining, 24-hour room service, concierge services, and a selection of entertainment and activities.
Image by: przyb1js, on Flickr
Secrets The Vine Cancun boasts seven restaurants and three bars, plus 17,000 square-feet of flexible meeting and event space that overlooks the sparkling Nichupté lagoon, and is perfect for group meetings or special events.
There are several land and water activities to take part in such as beach volleyball, sailing, scuba diving, snorkelling and kayaking, and couples going on romantic holidays to Cancun will be able to enjoy dancing classes, films on the beach, evening entertainment and intimate candle-lit dinners.
Situated in the popular Hotel Zone, the property is one of the most luxurious Cancun hotels in the area with high end service and facilities including a 12,580 square-foot spa that provides a tranquil environment for guests who are seeking a relaxing holiday in Cancun. There is a wide selection of natural signature treatments and a unique hydrotherapy experience that is inspired by the Yucatan Peninsula’s network underground limestone caves and subterranean open water pools.
Image by: ericac718, on Flickr
For the ultimate pampering experience on invigorating Cancun holidays, guests can enjoy a rejuvenating spa treatment followed by a beauty treatment in the salon or a dip in the hotel’s refreshing infinity pool or Jacuzzi.
AMResorts is offering a special introductory offer to celebrate the opening of Secrets The Vine Cancun. The rates start from $160 per person per night, based on double occupancy for a Cancun holiday between 1st August and 28th October, 2012, and $175 per person per night for travel between 29th October and 27th December, 2012. Bookings must be made by 31st January, 2012.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Premium All Inclusive property with a selection of food and beverages on offer
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...