Non-stop flights to Seychelles from Europe reinstated with Blue Panorama
Direct flights to Seychelles from Europe have now been reinstated as part of their "accessible as never before" campaign. Italy's Blue Panorama Airlines is one of three operators to launch flights from Europe to the exotic archipelago.
The Seychelles tourism board recently launched their “Seychelles accessible as never before” campaign during the 32nd annual FITUR tourism fair hosted in Madrid. As part of the campaign non-stop flights to Seychelles from key European destinations have now been re-established. The Seychelles tourism board has acknowledged a challenging year ahead with several of the key European markets for Seychelles tourism including France, Italy, Germany and the UK currently facing economic decline coupled with Air Seychelles announcement that is has cancelled its nonstop Seychelles flights from Europe.
The latest campaign is an attempt to address these concerns while simultaneously boosting the international profile of Seychelles holidays. CEO of the Seychelles tourism board, Alain St. Ange noted the following, “We must not forget that tourism is an industry where perceptions play a strong role in moulding consumer opinion…and Seychelles still suffers from the perception of being an expensive destination and this, at such a time, is not to our advantage. We must continue to do all our in our power to build and maintain an image of Seychelles that reflects the wide choice of accommodation options now on offer and also the fact that Seychelles remains accessible to travellers, despite the cessation of some of Air Seychelles’ services”.
Image by: IDEE_PER_VIAGGIARE, on Flickr
Private Italian airline, Blue Panorama Airlines will be one of three operators, including Air Austral and Ethiopian airline, which will launch direct flights to Seychelles from Europe. Franco C.B. Pecci, Chairman and CEO of Blue Panorma Airlines announced that the weekly service taking European passengers to holidays in the Seychelles from Italy’s Milan and Rome airports at will be launched on the 14th February Valentine’s Day departing at 6:00pm and 8:10 pm respectively.
Image by: --=IGOR=--, on Flickr
The launch of the service which Blue Panorama Airlines have described as the “start of a love affair with the Seychelles” is being commemorated with a special promotional fare, perfect for those hoping to book an affordable romantic getaway to the Seychelles this Valentine’s Day. “Our new stance perfectly echoes the precepts of Seychelles’ brand of tourism, in which the small, independent operator most definitely has a role to play that can only strengthen Seychelles’ appeal to a broader spectrum of consumers” note St. Ange.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Seychelles Browse all
Mother nature bestowed unique beauty on the Seychelles, islands of exquisite white sand beaches, lapped by the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- free upgrade from Bed&Breakfast to Half Board
- Top up your tan, refresh in the pool or go with the flow in a yoga class. Enjoy traditional island cooking, dance, craft and language classes, or action packed days of culture and nature trips.
- Experience great culinary variety in six different restaurants including a shisha bar
Discovery the wonder and beauty of thew Sheychelles at berjaya praslin resort, seychelles
- Dive along side fascinating sea creatures and amazing sights while bringing you even more enchanting discoveries.
- Jungle trekking, Island hopping, sailing and kayaking are just some of the many activities you can enjoy
- Discover Cote D'Or, one of the most stunning beaches in the world
Explore the islands of Mahe and Silhouette on an enchanting retreat to Seychelles.
- Enjoy as many activities and excursions as you like
- The stunning beaches on the islands of Mahe and Silhouette.
- Enjoy luxurious accommodation that will ensure you have a comfortable stay
Explore the natural landscapes and wildlife that South Africa has to offer, before experiencing the Paradise of Seychelles.
- Have the time of your life, combining the best of both worlds!
- The resort is set between a turquoise lagoon and verdant green hills, beside its own bay of white sands. The resort is on the west coast of Mahe, just 35 minutes from the international airport.
- 5 days self drive tour in South Africa
Nicely hidden away amidst beautifully landscaped tropical gardens dotted by swaying coconut palms that gently dance in...
Prepare yourself for a memorable 8-day holiday with your family at the avani seychelles , where you will be able to...
Located on the largest island of the Seychelles, Mahe, the Kempinski Seychelles boasts modern luxury rooms and suites...
Set 25m from the Au Cap beach on the Island of Mahe lies the cheerful Reef Holiday Apartments. These affordable...
Located in the south of Mahe Island, Au Fond De Mer View is a family-run hotel with stunning views of Anse Royale bay....
Nestled within 18 acres of tropical grounds, in the untouched area of Baie Lazare, the 3* boutique Valmer Resort boasts...