Nowadays Cancun holidays are all about all-inclusive hotels and resorts
Luxury Cancun hotels have responded to the growing demand for all-inclusive packages over the years. Cancun, one of Mexico's most popular holiday destinations, is now filled with all-inclusive resorts making Cancun holidays more affordable than ever.
Luxury Cancun hotels, have had to reinvent themselves in order to keep up with the changing times and the changing demands from holiday travellers. The noticeable shift towards offering all inclusive Cancun holidays has been the answer to consumer calls for more affordable, hassle free holidays.
The current global economic downturn has left holidaymakers in search of ways to make their travels more affordable without giving up too much on the quality of their holidays, and for many the solution is all-inclusive holidays.
Maribeth Mellin the award winning author of “Traveler’s Mexico Companion” noted the following about the all-inclusive wave taking over holidays in Cancun, “Mexico's visitors have sent the message loud and clear. They want no-hassle vacations for one set price…all-inclusive properties now line beaches from Cancún to Zihuatanejo. Massive chains that rely on charter flights bringing hundreds—and sometimes thousands—of tourists each week have gobbled up huge swaths of sand in the Riviera Maya and the Riviera Nayarit. Even destinations rich in culture and gastronomy are experiencing the all-inclusive demand”.
Image by: ICE Portal, on Flickr
Travel firm First Choice in conjunction with the Centre of Economic and Buisness Research (Cebr) conducted a holiday spending survey at the end of 2011. The findings showed that 74 per cent of holidaymakers will consider the option of an all-inclusive holiday in 2012 with 40 per cent citing the ability to pre-budget as their reason for going all-inclusive.
The study also showed that many holidaymakers made the mistake of overspending on their non all inclusive holidays falling victim to inaccurate budgets that did not take into account key factors like exchange rates and unforeseen expenses. The largest causes of overspending; evening meals, daytime snacks and drinks as well as evening drinks at the bar are all covered in the cost of an all-inclusive holiday package.
Image by: J-Ezzy, on Flickr
Excellence Group, renowned for their five star Caribbean resorts, is the latest example of a hotelier responding to the growing demand for cheaper Cancun holidays. The firm recently announced a restructuring plan that would see Excellence Luxury Hotels& Resorts become the umbrella brand for product lines, Excellence Resorts and Beloved Hotels.
The La Amada Hotel in Cancun, in the area of Playa Mujeres will be the first hotel to be rolled out under the new brand; a fusion of luxurious boutique style and the ability to pre-budget with all-inclusive services. “The goal of this restructuring is to mIt looks as this might be the one of the first but certainly not the last of luxury Cancun hotels transforming their services to offer all inclusive Cancun holidays and meet the demands of today's fragile, volatile and money-conscious travel market.eet the needs and demands of our clientele” states Ignacio Fernandez VP marketing and sales for the Excellence Group.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Enjoy a fantastic Resort View to Garden View
- Fantastic all-inclusive package providing all meals, snacks, unlimited premium beverages, 24-hour room service and more
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
- Enjoy fantastic access to the newly opening Grand Section which includes ten new restaurants and 6 bars, a waterpark, a new spa with 64 treatment rooms, a theatre and a bowling alley, plus another Playroom Kids’ club and Wired Teens lounge
- Kids Stay, Play and Eat free
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Travel from May onwards and enjoy a fantastic upgrade to a Preferred Club Junior Suite Pool View
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Unlimited-Luxury privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
For the ideal combination of natural beauty and fun-filled activities, look no further than Sunscape Sabor Cozumel....
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...