Nowadays Cancun holidays are all about all-inclusive hotels and resorts
Luxury Cancun hotels have responded to the growing demand for all-inclusive packages over the years. Cancun, one of Mexico's most popular holiday destinations, is now filled with all-inclusive resorts making Cancun holidays more affordable than ever.
Luxury Cancun hotels, have had to reinvent themselves in order to keep up with the changing times and the changing demands from holiday travellers. The noticeable shift towards offering all inclusive Cancun holidays has been the answer to consumer calls for more affordable, hassle free holidays.
The current global economic downturn has left holidaymakers in search of ways to make their travels more affordable without giving up too much on the quality of their holidays, and for many the solution is all-inclusive holidays.
Maribeth Mellin the award winning author of “Traveler’s Mexico Companion” noted the following about the all-inclusive wave taking over holidays in Cancun, “Mexico's visitors have sent the message loud and clear. They want no-hassle vacations for one set price…all-inclusive properties now line beaches from Cancún to Zihuatanejo. Massive chains that rely on charter flights bringing hundreds—and sometimes thousands—of tourists each week have gobbled up huge swaths of sand in the Riviera Maya and the Riviera Nayarit. Even destinations rich in culture and gastronomy are experiencing the all-inclusive demand”.
Image by: ICE Portal, on Flickr
Travel firm First Choice in conjunction with the Centre of Economic and Buisness Research (Cebr) conducted a holiday spending survey at the end of 2011. The findings showed that 74 per cent of holidaymakers will consider the option of an all-inclusive holiday in 2012 with 40 per cent citing the ability to pre-budget as their reason for going all-inclusive.
The study also showed that many holidaymakers made the mistake of overspending on their non all inclusive holidays falling victim to inaccurate budgets that did not take into account key factors like exchange rates and unforeseen expenses. The largest causes of overspending; evening meals, daytime snacks and drinks as well as evening drinks at the bar are all covered in the cost of an all-inclusive holiday package.
Image by: J-Ezzy, on Flickr
Excellence Group, renowned for their five star Caribbean resorts, is the latest example of a hotelier responding to the growing demand for cheaper Cancun holidays. The firm recently announced a restructuring plan that would see Excellence Luxury Hotels& Resorts become the umbrella brand for product lines, Excellence Resorts and Beloved Hotels.
The La Amada Hotel in Cancun, in the area of Playa Mujeres will be the first hotel to be rolled out under the new brand; a fusion of luxurious boutique style and the ability to pre-budget with all-inclusive services. “The goal of this restructuring is to mIt looks as this might be the one of the first but certainly not the last of luxury Cancun hotels transforming their services to offer all inclusive Cancun holidays and meet the demands of today's fragile, volatile and money-conscious travel market.eet the needs and demands of our clientele” states Ignacio Fernandez VP marketing and sales for the Excellence Group.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Adults only resort promising great parties and only 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia® complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine unique restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a pristine white sand beach
Get up to $3600 resort credits to spend on luxurious extras like spa treatments, golf, excursions and so much more!
- Stay for 10 Nights or more and up to 2 kids up to the age of 12 stay free
- Relax and rejuvenate at the world-class spa with 75 treatment rooms
- Dine at a wide choice of restaurants specialising in Italian, Asian and Mexican cuisine
- Enjoy Up to $3600 resort credit to spend on spa, excursions, golf and more
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Explore the historical riches of the Riviera Maya and marvel at the abundant natural beauty of its Caribbean coastline...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...