Nowadays Cancun holidays are all about all-inclusive hotels and resorts
Luxury Cancun hotels have responded to the growing demand for all-inclusive packages over the years. Cancun, one of Mexico's most popular holiday destinations, is now filled with all-inclusive resorts making Cancun holidays more affordable than ever.
Luxury Cancun hotels, have had to reinvent themselves in order to keep up with the changing times and the changing demands from holiday travellers. The noticeable shift towards offering all inclusive Cancun holidays has been the answer to consumer calls for more affordable, hassle free holidays.
The current global economic downturn has left holidaymakers in search of ways to make their travels more affordable without giving up too much on the quality of their holidays, and for many the solution is all-inclusive holidays.
Maribeth Mellin the award winning author of “Traveler’s Mexico Companion” noted the following about the all-inclusive wave taking over holidays in Cancun, “Mexico's visitors have sent the message loud and clear. They want no-hassle vacations for one set price…all-inclusive properties now line beaches from Cancún to Zihuatanejo. Massive chains that rely on charter flights bringing hundreds—and sometimes thousands—of tourists each week have gobbled up huge swaths of sand in the Riviera Maya and the Riviera Nayarit. Even destinations rich in culture and gastronomy are experiencing the all-inclusive demand”.
Image by: ICE Portal, on Flickr
Travel firm First Choice in conjunction with the Centre of Economic and Buisness Research (Cebr) conducted a holiday spending survey at the end of 2011. The findings showed that 74 per cent of holidaymakers will consider the option of an all-inclusive holiday in 2012 with 40 per cent citing the ability to pre-budget as their reason for going all-inclusive.
The study also showed that many holidaymakers made the mistake of overspending on their non all inclusive holidays falling victim to inaccurate budgets that did not take into account key factors like exchange rates and unforeseen expenses. The largest causes of overspending; evening meals, daytime snacks and drinks as well as evening drinks at the bar are all covered in the cost of an all-inclusive holiday package.
Image by: J-Ezzy, on Flickr
Excellence Group, renowned for their five star Caribbean resorts, is the latest example of a hotelier responding to the growing demand for cheaper Cancun holidays. The firm recently announced a restructuring plan that would see Excellence Luxury Hotels& Resorts become the umbrella brand for product lines, Excellence Resorts and Beloved Hotels.
The La Amada Hotel in Cancun, in the area of Playa Mujeres will be the first hotel to be rolled out under the new brand; a fusion of luxurious boutique style and the ability to pre-budget with all-inclusive services. “The goal of this restructuring is to mIt looks as this might be the one of the first but certainly not the last of luxury Cancun hotels transforming their services to offer all inclusive Cancun holidays and meet the demands of today's fragile, volatile and money-conscious travel market.eet the needs and demands of our clientele” states Ignacio Fernandez VP marketing and sales for the Excellence Group.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia® complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- Go for the Unlimited-Luxury Experience at one of Mexico's most coveted all-inclusive resorts
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Situated in the heart of the famous Riviera Maya, the Oasis Tulum Lite is a high-end resort designed with your...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...