Two-for-one offer on fares for Caribbean holidays with Windstar Cruises
Windstar Cruises launch a limited time bargain offer for selected Caribbean holidays cruises. On January 2nd 2011 Windstar Cruises announced a two-for-one offer on tickets for selected Caribbean cruises if booked by February 24th 2012.
Windstar Cruises have just provided an answer for those holidaymakers hoping to book an affordable Caribbean cruise holiday with their recently announced two for the price of one offer on fares for Caribbean holidays. Expiring on February 24th 2012, the deal is based on double occupancy with prices starting from as low as $1,399 per person. The offer is perfect for the couple planning romantic holidays to the Caribbean on a budget.
Image by: Jemingway, on Flickr
With three itineraries, namely the "Flavours of the Caribbean", "Yachtsman's Caribbean" and the "Jewels of the Windward Islands voyages", passengers have the opportunity to visit a range of exotic Caribbean locations and there promises to be something for everyone.
Windstar's "Flavours of the Caribbean" seven day voyage sets sail from St Maarten with stops in, Martinique, St Lucia, Dominica, Antigua and St. Barthelemy (more commonly known as St. Barts). The "Jewels of the Windward Islands voyages" are scheduled to start at Bridgetown Barbados, one of the top locations for Caribbean holidays, along with calls at Pigeon Island, St Lucia along with lesser known secluded islands like Bequia, Tobago Keys and Mayreau in the Grenadines, each of these islands can boast of the pristine white sand beaches that the Caribbean is known around the world for.
Image by: RickC, on Flickr
The third option on offer from Windstar Cruises, "Yachtsman's Caribbean voyages", promises to showcase the best of the Caribbean's yachting life. Starting at St. Maarten the seven day journey calls at some of the top ports in the Caribbean including the exclusive St. Barts and the equally exquisite British Virgin Islands (BVI). Each voyage, though different, promises to give holidaymakers a taste of the enchanting Caribbean atmosphere.
Holidays to the Caribbean have proven popular with travellers throughout the years, making the tourism and hospitality industry a major contributor to the respective Caribbean economies. In their annual travel survey entitled Cruise Trends, travel firm Cruise Holidays noted that the Caribbean was the top cruise destination in 2012, with three of five cruisers in their survey picking the destination as their first choice.
Made up of 7000 islands, the region is best known for its warm climate, beautiful beaches and cultural diversity. Destinations like the Bahamas, Dominican Republic, Cuba, Barbados, St. Lucia and Tobago are particularly popular with holidaymakers.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Sample a host of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, golf and more.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service.
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 29th May 2017
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach.
- Exclusive Free upgrade to the Bungalow Suite
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Look out onto the day to day life of Havana's streets from the Casa Santy's balconies, with its great location and a...