Two-for-one offer on fares for Caribbean holidays with Windstar Cruises
Windstar Cruises launch a limited time bargain offer for selected Caribbean holidays cruises. On January 2nd 2011 Windstar Cruises announced a two-for-one offer on tickets for selected Caribbean cruises if booked by February 24th 2012.
Windstar Cruises have just provided an answer for those holidaymakers hoping to book an affordable Caribbean cruise holiday with their recently announced two for the price of one offer on fares for Caribbean holidays. Expiring on February 24th 2012, the deal is based on double occupancy with prices starting from as low as $1,399 per person. The offer is perfect for the couple planning romantic holidays to the Caribbean on a budget.
Image by: Jemingway, on Flickr
With three itineraries, namely the "Flavours of the Caribbean", "Yachtsman's Caribbean" and the "Jewels of the Windward Islands voyages", passengers have the opportunity to visit a range of exotic Caribbean locations and there promises to be something for everyone.
Windstar's "Flavours of the Caribbean" seven day voyage sets sail from St Maarten with stops in, Martinique, St Lucia, Dominica, Antigua and St. Barthelemy (more commonly known as St. Barts). The "Jewels of the Windward Islands voyages" are scheduled to start at Bridgetown Barbados, one of the top locations for Caribbean holidays, along with calls at Pigeon Island, St Lucia along with lesser known secluded islands like Bequia, Tobago Keys and Mayreau in the Grenadines, each of these islands can boast of the pristine white sand beaches that the Caribbean is known around the world for.
Image by: RickC, on Flickr
The third option on offer from Windstar Cruises, "Yachtsman's Caribbean voyages", promises to showcase the best of the Caribbean's yachting life. Starting at St. Maarten the seven day journey calls at some of the top ports in the Caribbean including the exclusive St. Barts and the equally exquisite British Virgin Islands (BVI). Each voyage, though different, promises to give holidaymakers a taste of the enchanting Caribbean atmosphere.
Holidays to the Caribbean have proven popular with travellers throughout the years, making the tourism and hospitality industry a major contributor to the respective Caribbean economies. In their annual travel survey entitled Cruise Trends, travel firm Cruise Holidays noted that the Caribbean was the top cruise destination in 2012, with three of five cruisers in their survey picking the destination as their first choice.
Made up of 7000 islands, the region is best known for its warm climate, beautiful beaches and cultural diversity. Destinations like the Bahamas, Dominican Republic, Cuba, Barbados, St. Lucia and Tobago are particularly popular with holidaymakers.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Enjoy a fantastic Varadero City Tour
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy Unlimited-Luxury sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
Discover Cuba's vibrant capital and stunning varadero beach, getting the best of both during Easter 2017
Combine exploring Havana's bustling neighbourhoods, with a relaxing beach holiday, with this amazing twin centre Easter holiday package deal
- The elegant distrrict of Miramar and the pristine beach of Varadero provide the perfect settings for exploring the charm and beauty of Cuba
- Boasts facilities, activities, excursions and entertainment for every taste
- A spacious, classy and comfortable feel
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Now Onyx Punta Cana is brand new resort opening in November 2016 and aims to offer a vibrant and active Unlimited-Luxury...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Halcyon Palm offers...
Escape to Cuba on your next holiday and book a stay at the Villa Tortuga Hotel in Varadero. It is an all inclusive hotel...