Two-for-one offer on fares for Caribbean holidays with Windstar Cruises
Windstar Cruises launch a limited time bargain offer for selected Caribbean holidays cruises. On January 2nd 2011 Windstar Cruises announced a two-for-one offer on tickets for selected Caribbean cruises if booked by February 24th 2012.
Windstar Cruises have just provided an answer for those holidaymakers hoping to book an affordable Caribbean cruise holiday with their recently announced two for the price of one offer on fares for Caribbean holidays. Expiring on February 24th 2012, the deal is based on double occupancy with prices starting from as low as $1,399 per person. The offer is perfect for the couple planning romantic holidays to the Caribbean on a budget.
Image by: Jemingway, on Flickr
With three itineraries, namely the "Flavours of the Caribbean", "Yachtsman's Caribbean" and the "Jewels of the Windward Islands voyages", passengers have the opportunity to visit a range of exotic Caribbean locations and there promises to be something for everyone.
Windstar's "Flavours of the Caribbean" seven day voyage sets sail from St Maarten with stops in, Martinique, St Lucia, Dominica, Antigua and St. Barthelemy (more commonly known as St. Barts). The "Jewels of the Windward Islands voyages" are scheduled to start at Bridgetown Barbados, one of the top locations for Caribbean holidays, along with calls at Pigeon Island, St Lucia along with lesser known secluded islands like Bequia, Tobago Keys and Mayreau in the Grenadines, each of these islands can boast of the pristine white sand beaches that the Caribbean is known around the world for.
Image by: RickC, on Flickr
The third option on offer from Windstar Cruises, "Yachtsman's Caribbean voyages", promises to showcase the best of the Caribbean's yachting life. Starting at St. Maarten the seven day journey calls at some of the top ports in the Caribbean including the exclusive St. Barts and the equally exquisite British Virgin Islands (BVI). Each voyage, though different, promises to give holidaymakers a taste of the enchanting Caribbean atmosphere.
Holidays to the Caribbean have proven popular with travellers throughout the years, making the tourism and hospitality industry a major contributor to the respective Caribbean economies. In their annual travel survey entitled Cruise Trends, travel firm Cruise Holidays noted that the Caribbean was the top cruise destination in 2012, with three of five cruisers in their survey picking the destination as their first choice.
Made up of 7000 islands, the region is best known for its warm climate, beautiful beaches and cultural diversity. Destinations like the Bahamas, Dominican Republic, Cuba, Barbados, St. Lucia and Tobago are particularly popular with holidaymakers.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget. This is the perfect...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...
This is the place to be if you're looking for a sun-drenched holiday by the sea. Rostrevor Hotel is one of the most...