Two-for-one offer on fares for Caribbean holidays with Windstar Cruises
Windstar Cruises launch a limited time bargain offer for selected Caribbean holidays cruises. On January 2nd 2011 Windstar Cruises announced a two-for-one offer on tickets for selected Caribbean cruises if booked by February 24th 2012.
Windstar Cruises have just provided an answer for those holidaymakers hoping to book an affordable Caribbean cruise holiday with their recently announced two for the price of one offer on fares for Caribbean holidays. Expiring on February 24th 2012, the deal is based on double occupancy with prices starting from as low as $1,399 per person. The offer is perfect for the couple planning romantic holidays to the Caribbean on a budget.
Image by: Jemingway, on Flickr
With three itineraries, namely the "Flavours of the Caribbean", "Yachtsman's Caribbean" and the "Jewels of the Windward Islands voyages", passengers have the opportunity to visit a range of exotic Caribbean locations and there promises to be something for everyone.
Windstar's "Flavours of the Caribbean" seven day voyage sets sail from St Maarten with stops in, Martinique, St Lucia, Dominica, Antigua and St. Barthelemy (more commonly known as St. Barts). The "Jewels of the Windward Islands voyages" are scheduled to start at Bridgetown Barbados, one of the top locations for Caribbean holidays, along with calls at Pigeon Island, St Lucia along with lesser known secluded islands like Bequia, Tobago Keys and Mayreau in the Grenadines, each of these islands can boast of the pristine white sand beaches that the Caribbean is known around the world for.
Image by: RickC, on Flickr
The third option on offer from Windstar Cruises, "Yachtsman's Caribbean voyages", promises to showcase the best of the Caribbean's yachting life. Starting at St. Maarten the seven day journey calls at some of the top ports in the Caribbean including the exclusive St. Barts and the equally exquisite British Virgin Islands (BVI). Each voyage, though different, promises to give holidaymakers a taste of the enchanting Caribbean atmosphere.
Holidays to the Caribbean have proven popular with travellers throughout the years, making the tourism and hospitality industry a major contributor to the respective Caribbean economies. In their annual travel survey entitled Cruise Trends, travel firm Cruise Holidays noted that the Caribbean was the top cruise destination in 2012, with three of five cruisers in their survey picking the destination as their first choice.
Made up of 7000 islands, the region is best known for its warm climate, beautiful beaches and cultural diversity. Destinations like the Bahamas, Dominican Republic, Cuba, Barbados, St. Lucia and Tobago are particularly popular with holidaymakers.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Club Kawama depicts a traditional hacienda type atmosphere, but in actual fact it's an All Inclusive resort. Beautifully...