Marc Anthony takes staff to Dominican Republic Holidays during festive period
Most employees are happy with a Christmas bonus in their pay packet or a lavish Christmas party. However, J-Lo's ex-husband Marc Anthony decided to fork out for all-expenses paid Dominican Republic holidays for all of his staff over the festive period.
When it comes to Christmas generosity, many employers will splash out on a party or an end of year bonus in the pay packets of staff members. But Marc Anthony, the ex-husband of J-Lo went one stepping further by whisking his team of staff off to the Caribbean.
Marc's 14 staff members enjoyed all-expenses paid Dominican Republic holidays at an exclusive resort in La Romana on the south-eastern coast of the island. The 42-year-old singer and father of J-Lo's twins took his immediate staff on a break to the Caribbean as a Christmas present to thank them for their hard work.
According to a Star's Pulse, Marc's staff stayed at one of the most luxury Dominican Republic hotels in La Romana and he treated them to meals, drinks and entertainment. During their holidays in the Dominican Republic, Marc and his staff visited a local orphanage to help out with entertainment and they also went to La Romana's Ninos de Cristo orphanage to surprise young children with gifts.
Marc Anthony and J-Lo separated last year and she is now dating her 24-year-old backing dancer, Casper Smart.
La Romana is located in the south east of the Caribbean island nation opposite Catalina Island. The province is becoming a popular destination for travellers who are choosing holidays to the Dominican Republic where tourist resorts such as Bayahibe, Dominicus, and Casa de Campo offer a collection of pristine beaches, all-inclusive Dominican Republic resorts, and world-class golf courses.
The Dominican Republic is a Caribbean nation that occupies the eastern two thirds of the island of Hispaniola whose western third belongs to the nation of Haiti. There are plenty of things to do and see on the island such as relaxing amid tropical surroundings that feature white sand beaches fringed with turquoise ocean waters; hiking across the rolling green hills or up the island's majestic mountains; visiting historic and cultural attractions; and enjoying exhilarating watersports including surfing, windsurfing, fishing, snorkelling and scuba diving.
Favourite holiday spots in the Dominican Republic include Punta Cana which is situated on the east coast of the island and home to the world-famous Bavaro Beach, and the small fishing town of Bayahibe where tourists can swim in crystal clear waters and enjoy easy access to Saona Island.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dominican Republic Browse all
Enjoy the relaxed vibes of the all inclusive resort in Punta Cana, complete with exclusive extras for couples!
- Enjoy a la carte cuisine in La Gondola, La perla or grills at media luna
- The resort is set in a picturesque location beside a secluded stretch of beach at Punta Cana
- Receive a 10% discount at the hotel spa
Be Live Collection Punta Cana offers Pristine white beaches, swaying palms and a pulsating Latin vibe
Head to where the sun shines and enjoy a week-long holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana. Here you'll find endless fun for all the family as well as plenty of relaxing options for adults.
- 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a white soda beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- World class facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
From the allure of the beach to the excellence of premium all-inclusive service, this is the place to make your every holiday dream an unforgettable reality
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy an array of activities including watersports, golf, horse riding, organised ball games, aerobic, dance and Spanish classes and more.
- De-stress at the world-class spa and select from an indulging array of treatments
- Family friendly services including an Explorer's Club for kids and a Core Zone for teens
Unveil a secret made just for two in a luxurious Dominican enclave
- Each room offers comfortable bedding, daily refreshed mini bar, a terrace or balcony with exterior Jacuzzi, flat screen TV and so much more
- Take advantage of the Dine-Around option available at the hotel's sister property Now Larimar Punta Cana
- Set beside a perfect palm fringed beach, on the east coast of the Dominican Republic
A holiday at the Dominican Republic's Punta Cana is highly recommended for several reasons. Find out for yourself why so...
A holiday on the picturesque beaches of the Dominican Republic is what most everyone dreams about. Make your dreams come...
Answer the call of the Dominican Republic's third-largest city and plunge into a world of lush tropical jungles and...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of the Dominican Republic where the amazing beaches of Juan Dolio await you. Also...
Spend eight unforgettable days in the easternmost tip of the Dominican Republic enjoying Punta Cana's pristine beaches...
Enjoy the best of the Dominican Republic with a holiday at Bayahibe, a resort town choke full of attractions. Beside...