Reduced rates for all inclusive holidays in the Bahamas at Viva Wyndham Resorts this winter season
Viva Wyndham Resorts will be giving the gift of affordable Bahamas holidays this Christmas season. Guests staying at the Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Resort this winter can enjoy luxury all inclusive holidays in the Bahamas for as little as $104 per night.
Just recently Viva Wyndham Resorts announced special rates for those interested in staying at their Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Resort in the Bahamas this holiday season. Under the offer, valid through to 2nd January 2012, holidaymakers can enjoy all inclusive holidays in the Bahamas- one of the Caribbean’s top destinations- for as little as $104 per night for two people. As part of the deal guests can expect to enjoy a New Years gala dinner and party with complimentary champagne along with all the other all inclusive amenities that the Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Resort has to offer. What better way to ring in the New Year than with affordable but luxury holidays in the Bahamas for two.
Viva Wyndham Resorts can boast of being the only one of the many Bahamas hotels that offers truly all inclusive holidays in the Bahamas at the country’s Grand Bahama Island. The resort treats its guests to 24 hour snacks, unlimited cocktails and wine, nightly shows and entertainment as well as access to a dining selection that includes, Asian, Italian and International. With three bars and three restaurants, the food connoisseur will be spoilt for choice. For those that crave more outdoor activities, windsurfing, kayaking and trapeze lessons are included in the package. Additionally, guests can take the opportunity to enjoy the resort’s Sports House, where they can take part in some of the water sports that Caribbean is famous for including snorkelling, rafting and scuba diving or even a late night tennis match on any one of the courts that have been optimised for night play.
The holidaymaker looking for a truly exotic, luxury Caribbean experience need not look any further. The 26 acre property that houses the Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Resort is outfitted with all the attractions one would hope to find during their Bahamas holidays at Grand Bahama island including typically Caribbean flora and fauna such as palm trees, hibiscus flowers and birds of paradise. The nature on show is outdone only by the serenity one can find on the resort’s 1200 foot long secluded white sand beach, the resort’s spa also proves to be the perfect spot to unwind after a busy day. The Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Resort is also ideally located with the Grand Bahama’s city centre just moments away, tourists can take the opportunity to walk through the busy streets and experience the local atmosphere in the build up to the New Year.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj mahal of Agra
- Perfect tour to introduce you to India, Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour.
- Experience the street life of Delhi, Delhi is a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...
Discover the hidden treasure in Abu Dhabi that is Crowne Plaza in Yas Island. It is the ideal accommodation for those...