Reduced rates for all inclusive holidays in the Bahamas at Viva Wyndham Resorts this winter season
Viva Wyndham Resorts will be giving the gift of affordable Bahamas holidays this Christmas season. Guests staying at the Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Resort this winter can enjoy luxury all inclusive holidays in the Bahamas for as little as $104 per night.
Just recently Viva Wyndham Resorts announced special rates for those interested in staying at their Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Resort in the Bahamas this holiday season. Under the offer, valid through to 2nd January 2012, holidaymakers can enjoy all inclusive holidays in the Bahamas- one of the Caribbean’s top destinations- for as little as $104 per night for two people. As part of the deal guests can expect to enjoy a New Years gala dinner and party with complimentary champagne along with all the other all inclusive amenities that the Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Resort has to offer. What better way to ring in the New Year than with affordable but luxury holidays in the Bahamas for two.
Viva Wyndham Resorts can boast of being the only one of the many Bahamas hotels that offers truly all inclusive holidays in the Bahamas at the country’s Grand Bahama Island. The resort treats its guests to 24 hour snacks, unlimited cocktails and wine, nightly shows and entertainment as well as access to a dining selection that includes, Asian, Italian and International. With three bars and three restaurants, the food connoisseur will be spoilt for choice. For those that crave more outdoor activities, windsurfing, kayaking and trapeze lessons are included in the package. Additionally, guests can take the opportunity to enjoy the resort’s Sports House, where they can take part in some of the water sports that Caribbean is famous for including snorkelling, rafting and scuba diving or even a late night tennis match on any one of the courts that have been optimised for night play.
The holidaymaker looking for a truly exotic, luxury Caribbean experience need not look any further. The 26 acre property that houses the Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Resort is outfitted with all the attractions one would hope to find during their Bahamas holidays at Grand Bahama island including typically Caribbean flora and fauna such as palm trees, hibiscus flowers and birds of paradise. The nature on show is outdone only by the serenity one can find on the resort’s 1200 foot long secluded white sand beach, the resort’s spa also proves to be the perfect spot to unwind after a busy day. The Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Resort is also ideally located with the Grand Bahama’s city centre just moments away, tourists can take the opportunity to walk through the busy streets and experience the local atmosphere in the build up to the New Year.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Blau Varadero - limited availability
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...