Reduced rates for all inclusive holidays in the Bahamas at Viva Wyndham Resorts this winter season
Viva Wyndham Resorts will be giving the gift of affordable Bahamas holidays this Christmas season. Guests staying at the Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Resort this winter can enjoy luxury all inclusive holidays in the Bahamas for as little as $104 per night.
Just recently Viva Wyndham Resorts announced special rates for those interested in staying at their Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Resort in the Bahamas this holiday season. Under the offer, valid through to 2nd January 2012, holidaymakers can enjoy all inclusive holidays in the Bahamas- one of the Caribbean’s top destinations- for as little as $104 per night for two people. As part of the deal guests can expect to enjoy a New Years gala dinner and party with complimentary champagne along with all the other all inclusive amenities that the Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Resort has to offer. What better way to ring in the New Year than with affordable but luxury holidays in the Bahamas for two.
Viva Wyndham Resorts can boast of being the only one of the many Bahamas hotels that offers truly all inclusive holidays in the Bahamas at the country’s Grand Bahama Island. The resort treats its guests to 24 hour snacks, unlimited cocktails and wine, nightly shows and entertainment as well as access to a dining selection that includes, Asian, Italian and International. With three bars and three restaurants, the food connoisseur will be spoilt for choice. For those that crave more outdoor activities, windsurfing, kayaking and trapeze lessons are included in the package. Additionally, guests can take the opportunity to enjoy the resort’s Sports House, where they can take part in some of the water sports that Caribbean is famous for including snorkelling, rafting and scuba diving or even a late night tennis match on any one of the courts that have been optimised for night play.
The holidaymaker looking for a truly exotic, luxury Caribbean experience need not look any further. The 26 acre property that houses the Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Resort is outfitted with all the attractions one would hope to find during their Bahamas holidays at Grand Bahama island including typically Caribbean flora and fauna such as palm trees, hibiscus flowers and birds of paradise. The nature on show is outdone only by the serenity one can find on the resort’s 1200 foot long secluded white sand beach, the resort’s spa also proves to be the perfect spot to unwind after a busy day. The Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Resort is also ideally located with the Grand Bahama’s city centre just moments away, tourists can take the opportunity to walk through the busy streets and experience the local atmosphere in the build up to the New Year.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy Unlimited-Luxury sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...