Reduced rates for all inclusive holidays in the Bahamas at Viva Wyndham Resorts this winter season
Viva Wyndham Resorts will be giving the gift of affordable Bahamas holidays this Christmas season. Guests staying at the Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Resort this winter can enjoy luxury all inclusive holidays in the Bahamas for as little as $104 per night.
Just recently Viva Wyndham Resorts announced special rates for those interested in staying at their Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Resort in the Bahamas this holiday season. Under the offer, valid through to 2nd January 2012, holidaymakers can enjoy all inclusive holidays in the Bahamas- one of the Caribbean’s top destinations- for as little as $104 per night for two people. As part of the deal guests can expect to enjoy a New Years gala dinner and party with complimentary champagne along with all the other all inclusive amenities that the Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Resort has to offer. What better way to ring in the New Year than with affordable but luxury holidays in the Bahamas for two.
Viva Wyndham Resorts can boast of being the only one of the many Bahamas hotels that offers truly all inclusive holidays in the Bahamas at the country’s Grand Bahama Island. The resort treats its guests to 24 hour snacks, unlimited cocktails and wine, nightly shows and entertainment as well as access to a dining selection that includes, Asian, Italian and International. With three bars and three restaurants, the food connoisseur will be spoilt for choice. For those that crave more outdoor activities, windsurfing, kayaking and trapeze lessons are included in the package. Additionally, guests can take the opportunity to enjoy the resort’s Sports House, where they can take part in some of the water sports that Caribbean is famous for including snorkelling, rafting and scuba diving or even a late night tennis match on any one of the courts that have been optimised for night play.
The holidaymaker looking for a truly exotic, luxury Caribbean experience need not look any further. The 26 acre property that houses the Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Resort is outfitted with all the attractions one would hope to find during their Bahamas holidays at Grand Bahama island including typically Caribbean flora and fauna such as palm trees, hibiscus flowers and birds of paradise. The nature on show is outdone only by the serenity one can find on the resort’s 1200 foot long secluded white sand beach, the resort’s spa also proves to be the perfect spot to unwind after a busy day. The Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Resort is also ideally located with the Grand Bahama’s city centre just moments away, tourists can take the opportunity to walk through the busy streets and experience the local atmosphere in the build up to the New Year.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...