Moon Palace gives holidaymakers free tickets to Enrique Iglesias concert in Cancun
Palace Resorts in Cancun is giving away free tickets to see Enrique Iglesias performing live at the Moon Palace resort next March 2012, to guests booking Cancun holidays during the concert dates at either of Palace's luxury Cancun hotels and resorts.
The Moon Palace Golf & Spa resort in Cancun, Mexico has recently unveiled a special new offer where it will be giving some lucky guests free tickets to Enrique Iglesias’s next Cancun concert scheduled to be held on 10th March 2012.
Following on from Shakira’s amazing Cancun concert held last July, and during which the Moon Palace also gave away free concert tickets to guests who booked Cancun holidays at the resort during the concert dates, the hotel is once again giving away tickets to some lucky guests planning holidays to Cancun next March 2012, to see one of the year’s most awaited events in the Mexican Caribbean, when Spanish artist Enrique Iglesias comes to perform at the prestigious, luxury Cancun hotel and resort.
Everyone choosing to stay at the Moon Palace, Beach Palace, Playacar Palace or at the Le Blanc Spa Resort during the dates for Enrique Iglesias’ Cancun concert next March will receive two complimentary tickets (limited to just one concert ticket for single travellers) to attend the much-awaited show. In addition to the concert tickets guests will also get free shuttle service to and from all of Palace Resorts properties and the Le Blanc Spa Resort in Cancun to the Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort, where the concert will be staged.
In order for this great offer to be applicable to prospective guests, holidaymakers interested in seeing Enrique Iglesias performing live must book their holidays to Cancun at either of the above mentioned Palace hotels in Cancun for a minimum of 7 nights, and stay between 4th and 14th March 2012. But those already looking forward to spending sunny holidays in Cancun in March and attending Enrique’s next concert should start booking ahead as the booking window is from now until 2nd March.
This great new offer will be combinable with Palace Cancun hotels’ other ongoing offers, including the $1500 free resort credit, the Unlimited Golf Promotions and the Book Early and Save Offer. Terms and conditions will apply and a maximum of two tickets per booking will be given out. The complimentary tickets will apply to all guests, regardless of room category chosen but those staying in Two bedroom Golf Suites and 2 Bedroom Presidential Suites will be entitled to a total of 4 tickets. This special promotion will not be applicable to group bookings and will be available while ticket supply lasts, so Enrique fans must hurry and book their dream Cancun holidays well in advance! In order redeem the tickets the promotion code ENRIQUE must be quoted at the time of booking. Said concert tickets are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash if unused.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj mahal of Agra
- Perfect tour to introduce you to India, Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour.
- Experience the street life of Delhi, Delhi is a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...