New Ocean Varadero Aqua is the latest addition to Varadero hotels
A new luxury 5-star Varadero hotel is being built in the area of El Patriarca. The new Ocean Varadero Aqua hotel, still under construction, is expected to open in Summer 2012 to offer unique upscale experiences to guests planning Cuba holidays in Varadero
A new luxury hotel will soon be gracing the stunning Varadero shoreline and adding to the already long list of all-inclusive Varadero hotels as H10 Hotels announced the construction of a brand new ultra-exclusive lavish resort in the area of El Patriarca. The building of the new Ocean Varadero Aqua is still a work in progress with construction works expected to be completed sometime next year and the official opening of the hotel being scheduled for late summer 2012 or early autumn, with October 2012 being the very latest tentatively planned opening date.
Beautifully located on a very unique17-hectare stretch of land known as El Patriarca, an area in Varadero famous for the giant cactus that grows in what used to be the centre of a former farmland, the new Ocean Varadero Aqua will enjoy the most quaint and distinctively stunning location with a stong focus on evoking the beauty of the natural surroundings through elegant yet minimalistic decor and with the implementation of green environmental policies to protect and preserve the area's delicate ecosystem. Bringing together beach lovers and nature lovers, this new hotel will have a strong appeal for eco-concerned travellers seeking eco-friendly Cuba holidays in Varadero with added touches of luxury, immaculate fixtures and fittings, upscale facilities and superior service.
With cactus being the resort's main focal point, the new Ocean Varadero Aqua has been designed around natural earthy colours with plenty of green hues and dark browns contrasting to clean whites and soft pastel shades. Placing extreme caution during the building process in order to respect all local plant life and the many cactus plants that surround the property, cactus will be integrated into the hotel's design and decor to reflect the beauty of this very unique plot of land.
Image by: Teresa Guzzi_May 26, en Flickr
The future hotel will boast a magnificent beachfront location, offering uniterrupted views and access to a pristine, private section of Varadero Beach spanning along some 200 metres of soft white sands. Built to respect the local enviorenment as well as Varadero's unique 40s and 50s architecture, the new Ocean Varadero Aqua will feature an exqusite collection of 421 deluxe guest rooms, luxury junior suites and suites and an extensive array of varied culinary and entertainment options. The hotel will offer gourmet diners with as many as six theme restaurants to choose from and seven bars for unwinding and relaxing with delicous cocktails and snacks.
In terms of entertainment, those planning luxury holidays in Cuba's famous Varadero beach and choosing this outstanding hotel for their accommodation, will enjoy a multitude of liesure and relaxation areas, a calming, soothing and beautifully designed Despacio Spa Centre, an exclusive beach club, a Privilege club and many more luxury services and facilities.
With this latest addition to their portfolio of Caribbean hotels, H10 Hotels will be pioneering with two new Cuba hotels (they are also taking over the Panorama hotel in Havana and re-branding it as H10 Habana Panorama) and will expand their overall collection in the region to a total of four hotels in the Caribbean.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Varadero Browse all
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
With great watersports galore, your winter-sun holiday can be one to remember in Cuba
- Try your hand at some adrenaline-pumping water sports including sailing, windsurfing and diving
- If you’re not up for a night on the tiles you can simply chill out at the resort and enjoy the evening’s entertainment
- If you’re a night-owl you won’t be able to resist Varadero’s buzzing nightlife
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Exclusive Free Havana city tour, visiting Revolution Square, Malecón and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Havana
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 15th Nov
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- Activities throughout the day at IBEROSTAR Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- IBEROSTAR Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Are you searching for an authentic Cuban experience? Then why not head to Cuba and marvel at both the historical Havana...