New Ocean Varadero Aqua is the latest addition to Varadero hotels
A new luxury 5-star Varadero hotel is being built in the area of El Patriarca. The new Ocean Varadero Aqua hotel, still under construction, is expected to open in Summer 2012 to offer unique upscale experiences to guests planning Cuba holidays in Varadero
A new luxury hotel will soon be gracing the stunning Varadero shoreline and adding to the already long list of all-inclusive Varadero hotels as H10 Hotels announced the construction of a brand new ultra-exclusive lavish resort in the area of El Patriarca. The building of the new Ocean Varadero Aqua is still a work in progress with construction works expected to be completed sometime next year and the official opening of the hotel being scheduled for late summer 2012 or early autumn, with October 2012 being the very latest tentatively planned opening date.
Beautifully located on a very unique17-hectare stretch of land known as El Patriarca, an area in Varadero famous for the giant cactus that grows in what used to be the centre of a former farmland, the new Ocean Varadero Aqua will enjoy the most quaint and distinctively stunning location with a stong focus on evoking the beauty of the natural surroundings through elegant yet minimalistic decor and with the implementation of green environmental policies to protect and preserve the area's delicate ecosystem. Bringing together beach lovers and nature lovers, this new hotel will have a strong appeal for eco-concerned travellers seeking eco-friendly Cuba holidays in Varadero with added touches of luxury, immaculate fixtures and fittings, upscale facilities and superior service.
With cactus being the resort's main focal point, the new Ocean Varadero Aqua has been designed around natural earthy colours with plenty of green hues and dark browns contrasting to clean whites and soft pastel shades. Placing extreme caution during the building process in order to respect all local plant life and the many cactus plants that surround the property, cactus will be integrated into the hotel's design and decor to reflect the beauty of this very unique plot of land.
Image by: Teresa Guzzi_May 26, en Flickr
The future hotel will boast a magnificent beachfront location, offering uniterrupted views and access to a pristine, private section of Varadero Beach spanning along some 200 metres of soft white sands. Built to respect the local enviorenment as well as Varadero's unique 40s and 50s architecture, the new Ocean Varadero Aqua will feature an exqusite collection of 421 deluxe guest rooms, luxury junior suites and suites and an extensive array of varied culinary and entertainment options. The hotel will offer gourmet diners with as many as six theme restaurants to choose from and seven bars for unwinding and relaxing with delicous cocktails and snacks.
In terms of entertainment, those planning luxury holidays in Cuba's famous Varadero beach and choosing this outstanding hotel for their accommodation, will enjoy a multitude of liesure and relaxation areas, a calming, soothing and beautifully designed Despacio Spa Centre, an exclusive beach club, a Privilege club and many more luxury services and facilities.
With this latest addition to their portfolio of Caribbean hotels, H10 Hotels will be pioneering with two new Cuba hotels (they are also taking over the Panorama hotel in Havana and re-branding it as H10 Habana Panorama) and will expand their overall collection in the region to a total of four hotels in the Caribbean.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Varadero Browse all
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands and enjoy what Club Amigo Aguas Azules has to offer for an amazing price!
- All inclusive features a buffet restaurant, 2 a la carte restaurants and a choice of 4 bars (Local Sprits, Wine, beer & soft drinks served)
- Fantastic all-inclusive package with unlimited drinks 24/7
- Excellent selection of bars and restaurants Offers 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
Experience Vibrant Havana and relaxing Varadero at melia habana hotel and melia marina varadero hotel during summer 2017
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero that will give you the perfect opportunity to explore all that Cuba has to offer at melia habana hotel and melia marina varadero hotel
- Melia Marina Varadero offers modern amenities and services including a fitness centre, spa and a kids club
- Exclusive extras are offered in both hotels, including a romantic dinner for two in Varadero and a half day tour in Havana
- Book early and benefit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Melia Habana enjoys an excellent location in Miramar, close to old Havana and offers stunning views of the city and its northern coast
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach.
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from Capri's rooftop swimming pool
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Enjoy a fantastic Havana City Tour
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Take a holiday to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba's leading resorts, Varadero. This locale is known for...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Escape to Cuba on your next holiday and book a stay at the Villa Tortuga Hotel in Varadero. It is an all inclusive hotel...