New Ocean Varadero Aqua is the latest addition to Varadero hotels
A new luxury 5-star Varadero hotel is being built in the area of El Patriarca. The new Ocean Varadero Aqua hotel, still under construction, is expected to open in Summer 2012 to offer unique upscale experiences to guests planning Cuba holidays in Varadero
A new luxury hotel will soon be gracing the stunning Varadero shoreline and adding to the already long list of all-inclusive Varadero hotels as H10 Hotels announced the construction of a brand new ultra-exclusive lavish resort in the area of El Patriarca. The building of the new Ocean Varadero Aqua is still a work in progress with construction works expected to be completed sometime next year and the official opening of the hotel being scheduled for late summer 2012 or early autumn, with October 2012 being the very latest tentatively planned opening date.
Beautifully located on a very unique17-hectare stretch of land known as El Patriarca, an area in Varadero famous for the giant cactus that grows in what used to be the centre of a former farmland, the new Ocean Varadero Aqua will enjoy the most quaint and distinctively stunning location with a stong focus on evoking the beauty of the natural surroundings through elegant yet minimalistic decor and with the implementation of green environmental policies to protect and preserve the area's delicate ecosystem. Bringing together beach lovers and nature lovers, this new hotel will have a strong appeal for eco-concerned travellers seeking eco-friendly Cuba holidays in Varadero with added touches of luxury, immaculate fixtures and fittings, upscale facilities and superior service.
With cactus being the resort's main focal point, the new Ocean Varadero Aqua has been designed around natural earthy colours with plenty of green hues and dark browns contrasting to clean whites and soft pastel shades. Placing extreme caution during the building process in order to respect all local plant life and the many cactus plants that surround the property, cactus will be integrated into the hotel's design and decor to reflect the beauty of this very unique plot of land.
Image by: Teresa Guzzi_May 26, en Flickr
The future hotel will boast a magnificent beachfront location, offering uniterrupted views and access to a pristine, private section of Varadero Beach spanning along some 200 metres of soft white sands. Built to respect the local enviorenment as well as Varadero's unique 40s and 50s architecture, the new Ocean Varadero Aqua will feature an exqusite collection of 421 deluxe guest rooms, luxury junior suites and suites and an extensive array of varied culinary and entertainment options. The hotel will offer gourmet diners with as many as six theme restaurants to choose from and seven bars for unwinding and relaxing with delicous cocktails and snacks.
In terms of entertainment, those planning luxury holidays in Cuba's famous Varadero beach and choosing this outstanding hotel for their accommodation, will enjoy a multitude of liesure and relaxation areas, a calming, soothing and beautifully designed Despacio Spa Centre, an exclusive beach club, a Privilege club and many more luxury services and facilities.
With this latest addition to their portfolio of Caribbean hotels, H10 Hotels will be pioneering with two new Cuba hotels (they are also taking over the Panorama hotel in Havana and re-branding it as H10 Habana Panorama) and will expand their overall collection in the region to a total of four hotels in the Caribbean.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Varadero Browse all
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Enjoy a range of tours and excursions
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
This carefully selected combination of hotels combines a stay in Havana with a stay upon the coast of Varadero. Start...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...