New Ocean Varadero Aqua is the latest addition to Varadero hotels
A new luxury 5-star Varadero hotel is being built in the area of El Patriarca. The new Ocean Varadero Aqua hotel, still under construction, is expected to open in Summer 2012 to offer unique upscale experiences to guests planning Cuba holidays in Varadero
A new luxury hotel will soon be gracing the stunning Varadero shoreline and adding to the already long list of all-inclusive Varadero hotels as H10 Hotels announced the construction of a brand new ultra-exclusive lavish resort in the area of El Patriarca. The building of the new Ocean Varadero Aqua is still a work in progress with construction works expected to be completed sometime next year and the official opening of the hotel being scheduled for late summer 2012 or early autumn, with October 2012 being the very latest tentatively planned opening date.
Beautifully located on a very unique17-hectare stretch of land known as El Patriarca, an area in Varadero famous for the giant cactus that grows in what used to be the centre of a former farmland, the new Ocean Varadero Aqua will enjoy the most quaint and distinctively stunning location with a stong focus on evoking the beauty of the natural surroundings through elegant yet minimalistic decor and with the implementation of green environmental policies to protect and preserve the area's delicate ecosystem. Bringing together beach lovers and nature lovers, this new hotel will have a strong appeal for eco-concerned travellers seeking eco-friendly Cuba holidays in Varadero with added touches of luxury, immaculate fixtures and fittings, upscale facilities and superior service.
With cactus being the resort's main focal point, the new Ocean Varadero Aqua has been designed around natural earthy colours with plenty of green hues and dark browns contrasting to clean whites and soft pastel shades. Placing extreme caution during the building process in order to respect all local plant life and the many cactus plants that surround the property, cactus will be integrated into the hotel's design and decor to reflect the beauty of this very unique plot of land.
Image by: Teresa Guzzi_May 26, en Flickr
The future hotel will boast a magnificent beachfront location, offering uniterrupted views and access to a pristine, private section of Varadero Beach spanning along some 200 metres of soft white sands. Built to respect the local enviorenment as well as Varadero's unique 40s and 50s architecture, the new Ocean Varadero Aqua will feature an exqusite collection of 421 deluxe guest rooms, luxury junior suites and suites and an extensive array of varied culinary and entertainment options. The hotel will offer gourmet diners with as many as six theme restaurants to choose from and seven bars for unwinding and relaxing with delicous cocktails and snacks.
In terms of entertainment, those planning luxury holidays in Cuba's famous Varadero beach and choosing this outstanding hotel for their accommodation, will enjoy a multitude of liesure and relaxation areas, a calming, soothing and beautifully designed Despacio Spa Centre, an exclusive beach club, a Privilege club and many more luxury services and facilities.
With this latest addition to their portfolio of Caribbean hotels, H10 Hotels will be pioneering with two new Cuba hotels (they are also taking over the Panorama hotel in Havana and re-branding it as H10 Habana Panorama) and will expand their overall collection in the region to a total of four hotels in the Caribbean.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Varadero Browse all
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 18th Oct
- Sample a host of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, golf and more.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service.
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach.
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 18th Oct
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Take a holiday to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba's leading resorts, Varadero. This locale is known for...