Complimentary Greens Fees for Golfing Cancun Holidays at AMResorts
Travellers planning golfing holidays in Cancun will be able to enjoy complimentary greens fees at the Grand Coral Riviera Maya golf course this winter. The offer is available for guests staying at participating AMResorts properties across the region.
AMResorts is offering complimentary greens fees at the Grand Coral Riviera Maya golf course for guests staying at participating hotels and resorts in Cancun and Riviera Maya this winter season.
Tourists planning golfing holidays in Cancun between December, 2011 and April, 2012 will be able to take advantage of this golf fantastic offer that includes one complimentary round of golf per person, per day.
AMResorts’ participating luxury Cancun hotels include: Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun, Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya, Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun, Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun, Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa, Now Jade Riviera Cancun, and Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun.
During Cancun holidays at the resort guests also get enjoy access to a selection of facilities and services at the Grand Coral Club House and the Beach Club. These include use of the fitness centre, dressing rooms, swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam bath. For an additional fee, holidaymakers can access the snack bar, pro shop, cabanas and beach towels and umbrellas.
The Grand Coral Club House golf course is located in Playa del Carmen, 45 minutes south of Cancun International Airport. Designed by the legendary Nick Price, the Grand Coral Club House is just steps away from the azure Caribbean Sea and the club house and 18-hole 7,043-yard course officially opened to golf pros and amateurs taking holidays in Cancun on 29th March, 2011.
The seven participating AMResorts provide luxury Cancun holidays for golf-lovers with a collection of upscale facilities and stylish ocean-view accommodation.
Image by: Grand Coral, en Flickr
Golfing prices between 24th December, 2011 and 20th April, 2012 are as follows:
- Premium Tee Time Supplement: $35 per person
- Cart fee: $50 per person in a shared cart
- Junior (under 18 years old): $40 per junior riding with an adult
- Rider fee: $35 (includes access to the club areas)
- Re-round fee: $50 per re-round (9 or 18 holes)
The special offer is in conjunction with the current golfing deals available at the Dreams Cancun Resort & Spa, Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa, and Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa, where golf-lovers can enjoy luxury holidays in Cancun and benefit from complimentary greens fees at the Riviera Maya Golf Club and the Playa Mujeres Golf Club until 30th April, 2012.
AMResorts was established in 2001 and operates several luxury resorts and spas across the Caribbean, Dominican Republic and Mexico. The company’s brands include Zoetry Wellness & Spa Resorts, Secrets Resorts & Spas, Now Resorts & Spas, Sunscape Resorts & Spas, and Dreams Resorts & Spas.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Unlimited-Luxury privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Enjoy the best of Cancun in an eight-day retreat that will both relax and energise you completely. Your home for your...
Immerse yourself in eight divine days of delight at the Occidental Cozumel in Playa San Francisco. Sit back and relax in...
Playa del Carmen is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Spend eight days revelling in the fine white sands...