Two new Paradisus Melia Hotels in Mexico recently opened
Melia Hotels International officially opened two new all-inclusive Paradisus resorts in Mexico last 30th November. The Paradisus Playa del Carmen and Paradisus La Esmeralda are luxuy resorts designed to make guests feel pure bliss during Cancun holidays.
Melia Hotels International, the globally-recognised hotel chain, officially unveiled two new all-inclusive Paradisus resorts in Playa del Carmen, Mexico, on 30th November this year. Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Esmeralda and Paridisus Playa del Carmen La Perla are the company’s most recently-opened properties and two of the freshest luxury Cancun hotels to grace the pristine shoreline of the Yucatan Peninsula.
Both new resorts include free-form pools, a Yhi Spa as well as 12 restaurants and 10 bars.
The new Paradisus La Perla is ideal for couples planning romantic Cancun holidays, being the brand’s very first adults-only resort. It offers 394 suites including 120 Royal Service suites (two of these are Royal Service presidential suites), and 60 swim-up suites offering guests direct access to a free-form pool from their private terrace.
On the other hand, Paradisus La Esmeralda offers ideal facilities for large families enjoying holidays in the Mexican Caribbean. The resort feautures 512 luxury suites, including 56 swim-up suites, 122 Family Concierge suites and two Presidential suites that allow two or three bedroom suite configurations.
The Family Concierge at Paradisus La Esmeralda provides guests with a private family check-in/out. Parents of small children booking family holidays to Cancun will not go through any trouble in Paradisus La Esmeralda and their stay is guaranteed to be a smooth, hassle-free and happy one. All commodities in each suite are well-thought for children, with ‘tear-free’ in-room bath products, milk and cookie turndown services as well as exclusive family activities and excursions. Family Concierge guests will also have access to their very own exclusive restaurant at La Esmeralda.
The two recently-unveiled Melia properties, Paradisus La Esmeralda and Paradisus La Perla share a common space, known as El Zocalo (a term in Mexican culture which denotes a city’s social centre). El Zocalo is a wonderful space for clients to reunite and relax, here,guests can also find different food and beverage options. A 20,000-square-foot Yhi Spa and the ‘Palapa’ activities centre are also located in this centre.
El Zocalo also includes a stunning theatre, a spacious ballroom and a total of 25,000 square feet of meeting and convention area which features 14 meeting rooms. Guests can also gain access to Wi-Fi Internet connection, which is available in each room. These new Melia properties offer wonderful perks to all types of visitors planning Mexico holidays in Cancun, and gives each travel group (couples and families) the opportunity to relax, enjoy and have fun surrounded by stunning luxurious surroundings.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- Adults only resort just 20 minutes from the airport and the nightlife of Cancun 15 miles away
- Enjoy one of the various treatments on offer at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
- Fantastic all-inclusive package providing all meals, snacks, unlimited premium beverages, 24-hour room service and more
- Kids can Stay, Play and Eat free at Moon Palace when travelling from 1st June to 31st August 2016 & October Half Term (17th - 31st October 2016)
- Moon Spa & Golf Club is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort you will...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...