Two new Paradisus Melia Hotels in Mexico recently opened
Melia Hotels International officially opened two new all-inclusive Paradisus resorts in Mexico last 30th November. The Paradisus Playa del Carmen and Paradisus La Esmeralda are luxuy resorts designed to make guests feel pure bliss during Cancun holidays.
Melia Hotels International, the globally-recognised hotel chain, officially unveiled two new all-inclusive Paradisus resorts in Playa del Carmen, Mexico, on 30th November this year. Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Esmeralda and Paridisus Playa del Carmen La Perla are the company’s most recently-opened properties and two of the freshest luxury Cancun hotels to grace the pristine shoreline of the Yucatan Peninsula.
Both new resorts include free-form pools, a Yhi Spa as well as 12 restaurants and 10 bars.
The new Paradisus La Perla is ideal for couples planning romantic Cancun holidays, being the brand’s very first adults-only resort. It offers 394 suites including 120 Royal Service suites (two of these are Royal Service presidential suites), and 60 swim-up suites offering guests direct access to a free-form pool from their private terrace.
On the other hand, Paradisus La Esmeralda offers ideal facilities for large families enjoying holidays in the Mexican Caribbean. The resort feautures 512 luxury suites, including 56 swim-up suites, 122 Family Concierge suites and two Presidential suites that allow two or three bedroom suite configurations.
The Family Concierge at Paradisus La Esmeralda provides guests with a private family check-in/out. Parents of small children booking family holidays to Cancun will not go through any trouble in Paradisus La Esmeralda and their stay is guaranteed to be a smooth, hassle-free and happy one. All commodities in each suite are well-thought for children, with ‘tear-free’ in-room bath products, milk and cookie turndown services as well as exclusive family activities and excursions. Family Concierge guests will also have access to their very own exclusive restaurant at La Esmeralda.
The two recently-unveiled Melia properties, Paradisus La Esmeralda and Paradisus La Perla share a common space, known as El Zocalo (a term in Mexican culture which denotes a city’s social centre). El Zocalo is a wonderful space for clients to reunite and relax, here,guests can also find different food and beverage options. A 20,000-square-foot Yhi Spa and the ‘Palapa’ activities centre are also located in this centre.
El Zocalo also includes a stunning theatre, a spacious ballroom and a total of 25,000 square feet of meeting and convention area which features 14 meeting rooms. Guests can also gain access to Wi-Fi Internet connection, which is available in each room. These new Melia properties offer wonderful perks to all types of visitors planning Mexico holidays in Cancun, and gives each travel group (couples and families) the opportunity to relax, enjoy and have fun surrounded by stunning luxurious surroundings.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Enjoy the best of Cancun in an eight-day retreat that will both relax and energise you completely. Your home for your...
For the ideal combination of natural beauty and fun-filled activities, look no further than Sunscape Sabor Cozumel....
Immerse yourself in eight divine days of delight at the Occidental Cozumel in Playa San Francisco. Sit back and relax in...