Rixos Hotels To Open First Middle Eastern Property in Dubai Next Month
The Rixos Hotels Group has announced that it will be opening its first Middle Eastern hotel next month. The Turkish hotel group will be providing luxury Dubai holidays at the five-star Rixos The Palm, Dubai on the beautiful man-made island, Palm Jumeirah.
The Rixos Hotels Group will be entering the Middle East’s hospitality sector next month with the launch of its debut hotel in Dubai, the Rixos The Palm, Dubai.
Soon tourists from the world over will be able to enjoy Dubai holidays at the five-star resort which is located on the famous man-made island of Palm Jumeirah.
Mr Fettah Tamince, the Chairman of Rixos Hotels, commented: “It has been the vision and mission of Rixos Hotels to become a global player in the hotel arena.”
“Middle Eastern markets have always presented an invaluable investment opportunity for developing countries like Turkey and as a major hotel brand, we concentrate on key hotel and residence projects. We are thrilled to seal our presence in the region concurrently with our 10th year anniversary with an exclusive 5-star project such as the Rixos Palm Jumeirah Dubai.”
With 234 rooms and suites, plus 33 residential apartments, Rixos The Palm, Dubai is perfect for business travellers and tourists taking holidays to Dubai.
Situated on one of the emirate’s iconic palm-shaped artificial islands, home to upscale Dubai hotels, restaurants, bars, shopping malls and spas, the new resort features minimalist stylish architecture and contemporary interior design.
Middle Eastern architecture is evident throughout the spacious main entrance, hotel lobby and the private open balconies of the guest rooms, and each room, suite and apartment offers beautiful views of the Arabian Gulf.
During holidays in Dubai, when staying at the new Rixos The Palm, guests can choose from a selection of gourmet restaurants, sophisticated bars and modern facilities at the hotel.
The resort is surrounded by lush tropical gardens that feature internal courtyards and a stretch of pristine beach where tourists can relax within a tranquil environment.
Basak Erel, the Senior Vice President of Brand Management for Rixos Hotels, added: “Rixos Hotels will initiate a unique approach to signify the lavish service and quality coupled with traditional hospitality and Turkish Culture. I look forward to the opening soon as well as being involved in the bright and buoyant hotel arena of the Middle East.”
Rixos Hotels was established in 2000 in Antalya, Turkey by the Turkish businessman, Fettah Tamince. The hotel group now offers luxury holidays at several hotels and resorts in Turkey, Croatia, Libya, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, and now Dubai.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Impeccable service combined with comfort and luxury at Hyatt Regency Dubai
- More than ten different Food and Beverage Outlets for your choice
- Try something absolutely unique on Dubai's only Ice Rink
- Located in the heart of the historic Deira with walking distance to the gold souks
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free WIFI
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- Complimentary shuttle transfer to the Dubai Parks & Resorts themepark. Buy your tickets with us!
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
Enjoy unparalleled luxury and splendour at one of the premier establishments sitting on Dubai's renowned Jumeirah Strip....
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...