Rixos Hotels To Open First Middle Eastern Property in Dubai Next Month
The Rixos Hotels Group has announced that it will be opening its first Middle Eastern hotel next month. The Turkish hotel group will be providing luxury Dubai holidays at the five-star Rixos The Palm, Dubai on the beautiful man-made island, Palm Jumeirah.
The Rixos Hotels Group will be entering the Middle East’s hospitality sector next month with the launch of its debut hotel in Dubai, the Rixos The Palm, Dubai.
Soon tourists from the world over will be able to enjoy Dubai holidays at the five-star resort which is located on the famous man-made island of Palm Jumeirah.
Mr Fettah Tamince, the Chairman of Rixos Hotels, commented: “It has been the vision and mission of Rixos Hotels to become a global player in the hotel arena.”
“Middle Eastern markets have always presented an invaluable investment opportunity for developing countries like Turkey and as a major hotel brand, we concentrate on key hotel and residence projects. We are thrilled to seal our presence in the region concurrently with our 10th year anniversary with an exclusive 5-star project such as the Rixos Palm Jumeirah Dubai.”
With 234 rooms and suites, plus 33 residential apartments, Rixos The Palm, Dubai is perfect for business travellers and tourists taking holidays to Dubai.
Situated on one of the emirate’s iconic palm-shaped artificial islands, home to upscale Dubai hotels, restaurants, bars, shopping malls and spas, the new resort features minimalist stylish architecture and contemporary interior design.
Middle Eastern architecture is evident throughout the spacious main entrance, hotel lobby and the private open balconies of the guest rooms, and each room, suite and apartment offers beautiful views of the Arabian Gulf.
During holidays in Dubai, when staying at the new Rixos The Palm, guests can choose from a selection of gourmet restaurants, sophisticated bars and modern facilities at the hotel.
The resort is surrounded by lush tropical gardens that feature internal courtyards and a stretch of pristine beach where tourists can relax within a tranquil environment.
Basak Erel, the Senior Vice President of Brand Management for Rixos Hotels, added: “Rixos Hotels will initiate a unique approach to signify the lavish service and quality coupled with traditional hospitality and Turkish Culture. I look forward to the opening soon as well as being involved in the bright and buoyant hotel arena of the Middle East.”
Rixos Hotels was established in 2000 in Antalya, Turkey by the Turkish businessman, Fettah Tamince. The hotel group now offers luxury holidays at several hotels and resorts in Turkey, Croatia, Libya, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, and now Dubai.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Take in the stunning 37 acre gardens of a property ideally situated in the heart of Dubai
- Good location from which to exploire Dubai's attractions such as the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall or the souks of Deira
- Complimentary shuttle transfer to the Dubai Parks & Resorts themepark. Buy your tickets with us!
- 14 restaurants and bars to suit every type of dining occassion, 4 swimming pools as well as rooms with a marble bath and spa tub
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...