Rixos Hotels To Open First Middle Eastern Property in Dubai Next Month
The Rixos Hotels Group has announced that it will be opening its first Middle Eastern hotel next month. The Turkish hotel group will be providing luxury Dubai holidays at the five-star Rixos The Palm, Dubai on the beautiful man-made island, Palm Jumeirah.
The Rixos Hotels Group will be entering the Middle East’s hospitality sector next month with the launch of its debut hotel in Dubai, the Rixos The Palm, Dubai.
Soon tourists from the world over will be able to enjoy Dubai holidays at the five-star resort which is located on the famous man-made island of Palm Jumeirah.
Mr Fettah Tamince, the Chairman of Rixos Hotels, commented: “It has been the vision and mission of Rixos Hotels to become a global player in the hotel arena.”
“Middle Eastern markets have always presented an invaluable investment opportunity for developing countries like Turkey and as a major hotel brand, we concentrate on key hotel and residence projects. We are thrilled to seal our presence in the region concurrently with our 10th year anniversary with an exclusive 5-star project such as the Rixos Palm Jumeirah Dubai.”
With 234 rooms and suites, plus 33 residential apartments, Rixos The Palm, Dubai is perfect for business travellers and tourists taking holidays to Dubai.
Situated on one of the emirate’s iconic palm-shaped artificial islands, home to upscale Dubai hotels, restaurants, bars, shopping malls and spas, the new resort features minimalist stylish architecture and contemporary interior design.
Middle Eastern architecture is evident throughout the spacious main entrance, hotel lobby and the private open balconies of the guest rooms, and each room, suite and apartment offers beautiful views of the Arabian Gulf.
During holidays in Dubai, when staying at the new Rixos The Palm, guests can choose from a selection of gourmet restaurants, sophisticated bars and modern facilities at the hotel.
The resort is surrounded by lush tropical gardens that feature internal courtyards and a stretch of pristine beach where tourists can relax within a tranquil environment.
Basak Erel, the Senior Vice President of Brand Management for Rixos Hotels, added: “Rixos Hotels will initiate a unique approach to signify the lavish service and quality coupled with traditional hospitality and Turkish Culture. I look forward to the opening soon as well as being involved in the bright and buoyant hotel arena of the Middle East.”
Rixos Hotels was established in 2000 in Antalya, Turkey by the Turkish businessman, Fettah Tamince. The hotel group now offers luxury holidays at several hotels and resorts in Turkey, Croatia, Libya, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, and now Dubai.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
For an affordable luxury holiday on Dubai's iconic The Palm, head for Sofitel and take the whole family with you, they'll love it
- Boasting a Roof Top Swimming Pool
- Free high-speed internet and wifi
- Located by the famous Jumeirah Marina and close to shops, restaurants, bars and the Emirates Shopping Mall
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...