Rixos Hotels To Open First Middle Eastern Property in Dubai Next Month
The Rixos Hotels Group has announced that it will be opening its first Middle Eastern hotel next month. The Turkish hotel group will be providing luxury Dubai holidays at the five-star Rixos The Palm, Dubai on the beautiful man-made island, Palm Jumeirah.
The Rixos Hotels Group will be entering the Middle East’s hospitality sector next month with the launch of its debut hotel in Dubai, the Rixos The Palm, Dubai.
Soon tourists from the world over will be able to enjoy Dubai holidays at the five-star resort which is located on the famous man-made island of Palm Jumeirah.
Mr Fettah Tamince, the Chairman of Rixos Hotels, commented: “It has been the vision and mission of Rixos Hotels to become a global player in the hotel arena.”
“Middle Eastern markets have always presented an invaluable investment opportunity for developing countries like Turkey and as a major hotel brand, we concentrate on key hotel and residence projects. We are thrilled to seal our presence in the region concurrently with our 10th year anniversary with an exclusive 5-star project such as the Rixos Palm Jumeirah Dubai.”
With 234 rooms and suites, plus 33 residential apartments, Rixos The Palm, Dubai is perfect for business travellers and tourists taking holidays to Dubai.
Situated on one of the emirate’s iconic palm-shaped artificial islands, home to upscale Dubai hotels, restaurants, bars, shopping malls and spas, the new resort features minimalist stylish architecture and contemporary interior design.
Middle Eastern architecture is evident throughout the spacious main entrance, hotel lobby and the private open balconies of the guest rooms, and each room, suite and apartment offers beautiful views of the Arabian Gulf.
During holidays in Dubai, when staying at the new Rixos The Palm, guests can choose from a selection of gourmet restaurants, sophisticated bars and modern facilities at the hotel.
The resort is surrounded by lush tropical gardens that feature internal courtyards and a stretch of pristine beach where tourists can relax within a tranquil environment.
Basak Erel, the Senior Vice President of Brand Management for Rixos Hotels, added: “Rixos Hotels will initiate a unique approach to signify the lavish service and quality coupled with traditional hospitality and Turkish Culture. I look forward to the opening soon as well as being involved in the bright and buoyant hotel arena of the Middle East.”
Rixos Hotels was established in 2000 in Antalya, Turkey by the Turkish businessman, Fettah Tamince. The hotel group now offers luxury holidays at several hotels and resorts in Turkey, Croatia, Libya, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, and now Dubai.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Exlusive Free Half Board upgrade (book by 11 November 2017)!!!
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
A warm welcome awaits you behind the striking geometric façade of Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Jumeirah, 20 minutes by taxi...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...