Rixos Hotels To Open First Middle Eastern Property in Dubai Next Month
The Rixos Hotels Group has announced that it will be opening its first Middle Eastern hotel next month. The Turkish hotel group will be providing luxury Dubai holidays at the five-star Rixos The Palm, Dubai on the beautiful man-made island, Palm Jumeirah.
The Rixos Hotels Group will be entering the Middle East’s hospitality sector next month with the launch of its debut hotel in Dubai, the Rixos The Palm, Dubai.
Soon tourists from the world over will be able to enjoy Dubai holidays at the five-star resort which is located on the famous man-made island of Palm Jumeirah.
Mr Fettah Tamince, the Chairman of Rixos Hotels, commented: “It has been the vision and mission of Rixos Hotels to become a global player in the hotel arena.”
“Middle Eastern markets have always presented an invaluable investment opportunity for developing countries like Turkey and as a major hotel brand, we concentrate on key hotel and residence projects. We are thrilled to seal our presence in the region concurrently with our 10th year anniversary with an exclusive 5-star project such as the Rixos Palm Jumeirah Dubai.”
With 234 rooms and suites, plus 33 residential apartments, Rixos The Palm, Dubai is perfect for business travellers and tourists taking holidays to Dubai.
Situated on one of the emirate’s iconic palm-shaped artificial islands, home to upscale Dubai hotels, restaurants, bars, shopping malls and spas, the new resort features minimalist stylish architecture and contemporary interior design.
Middle Eastern architecture is evident throughout the spacious main entrance, hotel lobby and the private open balconies of the guest rooms, and each room, suite and apartment offers beautiful views of the Arabian Gulf.
During holidays in Dubai, when staying at the new Rixos The Palm, guests can choose from a selection of gourmet restaurants, sophisticated bars and modern facilities at the hotel.
The resort is surrounded by lush tropical gardens that feature internal courtyards and a stretch of pristine beach where tourists can relax within a tranquil environment.
Basak Erel, the Senior Vice President of Brand Management for Rixos Hotels, added: “Rixos Hotels will initiate a unique approach to signify the lavish service and quality coupled with traditional hospitality and Turkish Culture. I look forward to the opening soon as well as being involved in the bright and buoyant hotel arena of the Middle East.”
Rixos Hotels was established in 2000 in Antalya, Turkey by the Turkish businessman, Fettah Tamince. The hotel group now offers luxury holidays at several hotels and resorts in Turkey, Croatia, Libya, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, and now Dubai.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...